Plaything at the Academy [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Plaything at the Academy [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:51 pm

PC's
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Annabella "Ann" O'Riley
Appearance: https://img.rule34.xxx/images/2847/2697da2f088614c5ffce5d13dbda2b71e588a51d.jpg
Bio: A "Bad Girl" who's taken to dying, Tattoos and Piercings to get attention from her distant parents, She started acting out and her parents sent her to some snotty preppy School for girls, she was excited when she found out Gambling was fine here and Quickly managed to join a tournament of cards, while in the game one of the girls finds herself, now stuck as the girl's "Subby Lovey Dovey Fucky Buddy of a Girlfriend" By the contract....Whatever that meant.

Kura's
Name: Reika "Rei" Kasuna
Appearance: https://c.wallhere.com/photos/52/5f/ani ... 9646.png!d
Bio: A somewhat introverted and shy girl, she's always been fond of cards and games of chance, putting her mind to work to try and ensure she almost always won. When the school was holding a card tournament, she joined immediately, but when she was paired with Ann, she got a sudden idea and made things more interesting by adding a bet... and then easily one against the new student.

Unknown to many, Reika is very much a sadist and into Master-Slave stuff as well as many other lewd things...

As part of the terms of your losing that match, you had been slated to move in with Reika by the end of the weekend. Your current roommate, an easy going girl with blonde hair, was watching as she asked "How'd you lose anyways, you were doing pretty well in the last three match ups you were in."
Kuragari

Re: Plaything at the Academy [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:54 pm

I Snorted "Bitch Counted Cards, Everyone Else Folded and Showed their Hands Like Morons, We had Seven of Us at the table, easy to count then." I Grumbled "Well, See ya around I Guess, If my New "Hubby" Let's me." I Told her rolling my eyes as I got ready to leave.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:06 pm

"Eh, I figure you'll be back in a week. She couldn't have been serious about that could she?" She asks, even as when you open the door, you see me, Reika, standing in it with a smile and holding out something for you... said something being a collar with a little tag with your name on it. You note I have a bit more of a confident demeanor, then when I was at the tournament, though I blushe slightly and draw slightly inward when I see your now former roommate.

"I~I uh, made this for you."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:07 pm

I Blinked and lifted it up to read it "I still don't get all that was in that contract but sure." I huffed putting it on "Lead the Way, dear Hubby." I said sarcastically.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:09 pm

On the back side of the tap, you see "Property of Reika" on it, and you see me looking at you expectantly as I keep shyly smiling at you. "C~Could... C~Could you put it on for me first? Please?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:11 pm

I Groaned, "My Hands Are kinda full, I'll let you slip it on me if you want." I told her blushing, embarrassed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:16 pm

That made me smile more, and even though I was blushing I reach over and place it around your neck, sending a slight shiver through you, especially at the almost... predatory glint you now see in my eyes. "Alright, follow me darling~ I'll show you to your new home!" Just as your about to step out past me, I rear my hand back and give your rear a stinging slap that makes your former roommate's jaw drop from the sharp crack that follows.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:18 pm

I yelped and Squealed, Blushing and thinking you were just trying to embarrass me I hurried along to head to your room.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:21 pm

I of course take your hand, pulling you closer as you start to notice a trend. When we're around a fair number of others, I act more demure and shy as I simply hold your hand and smile... when it seems we're a bit more alone or not being paid attention to, I lean over and nibble on your ear or roughly kiss at your neck, husky purrs being poured into your ears.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:23 pm

I Blushed my ass still stinging taking the change in personality as proof of my thoughts.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:34 pm

It only takes another few minutes before we reach my room, though as soon as you hear the door close behind you, I smack the other cheek and then I pull you up against me as I turn your head and forcefully lock lips with you, a hungry gaze boring into you as I let out a throaty moan while my tongue pins yours down and begins molesting it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:36 pm

I Froze, Arms still full of the last of my stuff, looking at you and the room, When You finally pull back to breath the only thing I can say is "Did you Use my Dildo?!" When I saw it lying on the bed, "Wait, Why, What?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:38 pm

I smile, licking my lips as I reach around your front and gripped your crotch, middle finger rubbing at your slit through your dress and panties as I purred "I wanted to see if you were someone I'd want to make be mine... you were already cute and spunky, and I just love the idea of breaking you in and turning you into my own fuck bitch... finding out that you tasted just divine was icing on the cake~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:40 pm

I Squeaked "Wait, You Want me as A Sex Slave or Something?!" I Demanded in shock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:45 pm

I cup your chin as I pull back a bit, humming as I tilt my head one way, then the other. "mmhm... Yes, yes I do! That's one reason why Fuck Buddy is in your title on the contract!" I give you a smile as I reach up and flick at your hardened nipples sticking out through your shirt "Glad to see you didn't put a bra on by the way~ Makes it easier for me to play with these naughty bitches~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:46 pm

I Yelped "I've never worn a bra in my life, I know my tits aren't that good." I Huffed, I didn't mention I was proud of how bouncy my ass was that'd be embarrassing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:50 pm

"Mhm, I wonder if I should keep that trend up with braless bondage gear..." You hear me murmur as I pinch and tug at both, adding "And I wonder which piercings I should give these... mmhm, thoughts for later." My hands quickly withdraw before smacking at your ass again as I smirk. "This of course is another reason why I picked you~ Such a sexy, plush rear~ Might use it as a pillow sometime~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:52 pm

I Blinked "Just, Where can I put my stuff?" I asked with a blush, fuck the school'd okayed the contract and I had to obey or it was actual jail time for me, I could only pray she didn't know that.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:56 pm

I smile and show you where you can set your things, in various spots around the room, though I state VERY clearly "We sleep together got it darling~? If I wake up or go to bed and your not there there's going to be heck to pay~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:58 pm

I Snorted "Of course dear would you like tying me up so you can sleep on my pillowy ass or do you want to fuck me first and sleep in tomorrow?" I asked sarcastically.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games