Mutant's Resistance [Lorielle]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Mutant's Resistance [Lorielle]

Postby Amaranis A'daragon » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:52 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Lorielle Wrote:Name: Eliza Copperfield
Power: Aquakinetic level 1(can generate and manipulate water with her mind)
Str: 4
Dex: 8
Con: 3
Int: 7
Wis: 3
Cha: 5

Appearance:Image
Bio: Eliza always knew she was a bit of a strange girl. The daughter of a rare earth mining magnate Eliza has been exposed to strange and wondrous things for much of her life. Though this was more the privilege of a young woman living the lap of luxury while others suffered. One day her life would become threatened because of this fact. A competitor of her father's would send men to kidnap a young Eliza on her 24th birthday. On that day she would discover her powers as she was celebrating at the beach with her friends. The kidnappers attacked Eliza and her friends holding them hostage, but when the situation started to become out of hand and the kidnappers attempted to rape her, but Eliza let out a scream for them to stop suddenly a massive wave of water crashed down on the would-be rapist knocking him out. Upon hearing the scream and the crazy change in power the kidnappers gave up running away as people came to investigate. The would-be rapist was immediately arrested confessing that a rival company put out the hit on the Copperfield family. From there Eliza would private experiment with what she felt ran through her blood. creating little rain clouds in thin air and throwing balls of water around. Soon she learned that certain gestures and movements allowed her to control the water more precisely learning that she'd take up martial arts to further improve her powers. During the same time the world was going through a dramatic change and over the course of a couple of years Eliza would go into hiding at the behest of her family. They knew something was strange about their daughter but when there was a call put out to round up all mutants for re-education their parents were fearful of what this would entail. Soon enough Eliza would find herself underground and with limited funds until she met other mutants in a similar predicament. If they could all work together then maybe the could make a real change and fight back.
Kinks:Mind control. Gangbang, Rape, non-con, blackmail, defeated/submission.
Turn offs: Watersports, bathroom stuff.

Lvl 1 xp 8/10

Dom/Sub range: -20 (Submissive - Drug Induced)

In the not so distant past...

The arrival of mutants was unexpected, and the first few we made a big deal. Some became famous as circus performers, then later as actors or other performers. However, prejudice against how they were treated rose. Some figured that they didn't want to hold these mutants up on a pedestal, and wanted them all round up for 'everyone's protection'. Others wanted them to be left alone, and live out their lives as normal people.

A few years passed, and a group of like minded mutants decided to make the world theirs. First, they found a young but ambitious politician, and brought him in on their plans. They used him to forward the plot that 'All mutants are dangerous, and need to be controlled'. A few coordinated terrorist attacks got the public to elect the politician, out of fear. He then introduced the public to 'Mutant re-education', which would make them become docile. The public accepted this with open arms, the few questioning how it happened being re-educated themselves or silenced.

The present...

It has been a few weeks since the attempted assault on you, and things have been hectic since. Your parents rushed to hide you first, then find a way to get you to a safe place. They put you on a plane to Oregon, the official story is so you could help them set up business deals there. The real reason is cause there was no re-education center there. You wake up in your hotel room, alone, and further from home than you have ever been. You phone blips with unread message.
Last edited by Amaranis A'daragon on Mon May 27, 2019 7:53 am, edited 7 times in total.
Sometimes I think i'm crazy, but then my other voice says i'm alright.

I'm not sure if i'm just too creative, or just cant focus on one thing.
Amaranis A'daragon

Re: Mutant's Resistance [Lorielle]

Postby Lorielle » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:57 am

Eliza wakes up to a dreary morning, rain lightly taps against the window, though thanks to her new... disposition being surrounded by so much water just made her feel calmer despite her present circumstance of being on the run. Hearing that her phone was beeping with a message she moves to check who could have sent it. Then if possible responds to it.
Lorielle

Postby Amaranis A'daragon » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:16 am

The first message if from her mother.

Hi honey, hope you are doing well! I know I haven't gotten a hold of you in a few days, but things have been busy. Things about your case got brought to light. Don't worry about it though, i'm sure it's fine. Stay safe!

The second is from your best friend, Bethany.

OMG! How long till U come back home?! It's been sooooooo boring without U. Tell me when u r coming back! We need to party!

You smile at that last one, remembering how Bethany was probably the only one of your friends who didn't blame you for the...incident. However, the first message sent a small chill down your spine. What got brought up? What did your mom not tell you?

Amaranis A'daragon

Postby Lorielle » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:46 am

The messages made the young woman smile it seems like her mother had things under control. "Im doing well mom, i just settled into the hotel, its a little dingy but nothing i cant make work. I hope things are well at home." WIth that message sent out she looks over her friend Bethany's tweet. Spunky as always even with what happened at her birthday.

"Heya Beth! I know i know but my sis Ann needs me to help out with this business deal, and gawd i have no idea how long it'll take. but i promise when it's done we're gonna get rekt XOXO" WIth that message sent off Eliza heads off to the rather dirty shower to clean herself up then maybe check in with the manager of the hotel she was staying at.
Lorielle

Postby Amaranis A'daragon » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:13 am

You have gotten slightly used to the shower by now, but slightly is the operative word here. It doesn't look like someone was killed in there or anything, but it also looks like the maid who you've seen once a week seems to skip the bathroom except to check the soap. You shower until you're clean, but not really until you can relax.

After you get dressed, you head out to the main desk of the little hotel you're staying at. You dodge the rain as best you can (Maybe using your power a bit to make sure you're not soaked), and running through a bit of open area before getting inside.

There at the desk, you see the manager. He is a middle aged man, wearing a similar outfit to when you first checked in (So similar, in fact...

Observation test: Wisdom test (easy): 30, success.

...No, it definitely is the same shirt! Did he even wash it?)

When the man sees you, he smiles. "Hello darlin. What can I do yah for? Rents comin' due soon."

Amaranis A'daragon

Postby Lorielle » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:25 am

Thankfully with her powers she can at least clean up the bathroom a good bit without getting herself dirty. Once she's cleaned up Eliza slips into some thin, but comfortable exercise clothes looking like she was gonna go for a run while the rain was light. "I'll have the rent for you tomorrow dont need to worry about it. Remind me how much it was again?" She says while leaning on his desk to give him a little bit of cleavage to oogle. "I havent been late yet." Though she technically hasnt paid her first installment.

Once her encounter was done witht he manager she'd actually go for a run and find a secluded place either, an abandoned building or a grove or something to practice her martial arts a bit.
Lorielle

Postby Amaranis A'daragon » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:53 am

Charisma test (Easy): Roll 75, failure.

The man takes a healthy look at your cleavage, the straightens up and crosses his arms.

"Now listen here girly, I like you, but I've been in this business this long by not lettin anyone take me for a ride. $30 a night, $150 fer the week. Better pay up, let me take you fer a ride, or get out."

The manager eyes you hard as you leave, knowing full well he is checking out your ass as well when you leave. You hit the road after that exchange, and start jogging to a nearby park you have found during your stay here.

Encounter roll: 92, good encounter.

As you get to the park, you find it mostly empty. You jog a quick path to a gazebo, where you spot another person. It looks like another person had the same idea you did about how to spend this rainy morning.

Amaranis A'daragon

Postby Lorielle » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:02 am

"Well i definitely wouldnt mind going for a ride." Eliza says looking over her shoulder and giving the manager a wink before heading out. Once out on the road she gets moving a light jog has never bothered her but upon seeing another person she feels a bit nervous, probably didnt want to practice her powers right in front of the person, but a running mate wouldnt be too bad. Hello there! Looking for a running buddy? Miss..?" Eliza says as she fans herself and wipes a bit of the sweat off her brow.
Lorielle

Postby Amaranis A'daragon » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:16 am

The woman in front of you looks like she is only a few years older than you, and gives you a quick once over as you approach. After a moment on silence, she smiles and extends her hand to you.

"Zoey. Nice to meet you, and no need for miss. I'm not that old yet."

Strength test (easy): 66, fail.

As you take her hand, you feel her give it a testing squeeze, and a spark of contest flickers in her eyes. You squeeze back, and the contest intensifies. Eventually, you grunt in frustration and release your grip, massaging your hand as she pumps hers in victory.

"Ha hah, yes! I'm so glad I finally found someone who can keep up with me! I can see you keep yourself in shape."

Amaranis A'daragon

Postby Lorielle » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:23 am

"Hahh-- ouch.. Y-ya well i work out, but obviously not as much as you.. Names.. Marianne, Mari for short~" Eliza gives the woman a confident smile as she rubs her hand. "Why dont we go for a run then~ I do martial arts on the side, mostly tai chi but some other stuff too. Mother loved that stuff haha." As she says that Eliza takes a moment to check her new acquaintance out.
Lorielle

Postby Amaranis A'daragon » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:57 am

She bounces at you offer, mashing her body against yours in a over-enthusiastic hug.

"Oh yes, of course! And martial arts too?! Where have you been hiding? You should come to my gym sometimes! I mean, if you want to. I'll tell you about it when we run!"

Before you have a chance to catch your breath from her hug, she starts off onto the path, giving you a chance to check out her toned ass before catching up. She slows down her pace a little so she can ask you questions, which she has a lot of. It reminds you of talking with some of your high school friends.

"So, do you want to come check out the gym? How long are you in town for? What brought you out here? What do you do for a living? What is your favorite kind of food?"

By the time you finish talking, you have realized you're about to finish a lap of the park...

Con roll (easy): 92, bad fail.

..and your lungs are burning. You have to stop for a moment, holding your hand up to signal to your partner you need to stop. You feel the rain hit your hot skin, helping you cool down. You can feel the beads of water running down your back, in between your breasts, down your legs...

Amaranis A'daragon

Postby Lorielle » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:23 am

Eliza thought she was in-shape but clearly the young woman was horribly outclassed. H-hahh not.. so many.. questions.. at a.." The business woman could barely breathe let alone talk so she goes for her water bottle taking a few long drags to feel at least a bit better before gesturing to see if Zoey wanted any. I'll be around for a while.. on a.. road trip."
Lorielle

Postby Amaranis A'daragon » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:51 am

Zoey grabs the water from you, drinking from the bottle without wiping it first. She locks eyes with you, gives you a wink and giggles.

"Mmm, you taste good~"

She hands the bottle back to you, and pulls you upright. She once again mashes her body against yours, giving you a quick peck on the cheek before letting you go again.

"Thank you sooo much for the run! Meet me at the gym I was telling you about after lunch, and ill show you around! Then, we can exchange numbers and stuff!"

You feel a small pinch on your ass as Zoey lets go of you, blows you a small kiss, and takes off on the path back to the road.

I'll give you a choice, slow and steady with two chances of encounters wherever you want to go, or normal pace with a con check.

Training done: +2 xp.

Amaranis A'daragon

Postby Lorielle » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:34 pm

She’s a bit touchy feely isn’t she.. Eliza thinks to herself as she watches Zoey jog off into the light rain that was accumulating. Still she managed to get get a decent amount of exercise in and boy did she need it. For now though she was just going to take it easy back to the hotel, she was sweaty and tired so there was no need to push it. Though from the sweet and rain her top did get a little seethrough. A part of her wondered what was up with zoey. She’s met some women who were quite cheery, hell beth was like that but this woman was something else. But if she’s someone she could become friends with that might be a good thing.
Lorielle

Postby Amaranis A'daragon » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:07 pm

First encounter roll: 07, bad encounter. Oh boy.

You start making your way back to the hotel, taking your time to stretch out and relax your legs as you head out.

A few minutes after you leave, you hear a car approaching. It doesn't pass you, and you glance over your shoulder back at the car. You see a pair of men, both of them obviously checking you out as you walk. Before you can do anything, the one driving quickly accelerates the car around and in front of you, cutting you off. Then, both of them exit the car, leering at you. They are making their lust for your body very obvious.

"Hey there slut. Looks like you could use some warming up, with your clothes being so soaked. How about me and my friend here help you with that? No need to thank us, but I'm sure you will when we are done."

They both look like they work out fairly often, so they aren't the worst looking guys in the world. You just have to wonder if this intimidation tactic of theirs is how they pick up all of their 'dates', or if you're just that lucky.

Amaranis A'daragon

Postby Lorielle » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:44 pm

Eliza grit her teeth when she saw the car. This was going to end pretty badly.. when she was cut off by the car she even gave a bit of a step back from surprise. ”Almost ran me over there but it’s fine..” she says with a bit of a sarcastic smile. It was completely obvious what these assholes wanted. After the new laws came into effect it’s always been a bit harder to move around but what to do..
(Personal will roll(normal) 78 fail.
Eliza knew that she was hear to be on the run, pretend everything was normal if she kicked up a fuss now that’s just force her to move and this time to maybe a state with a re-education center.. ”I’m certain there’s something we can both work up boys.” she says with a sultry smile as she approaches the back seat door and opens to get in.
Lorielle

Postby Amaranis A'daragon » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:17 pm

The men high five each other, before moving to the car. The driver moves back up to get behind the wheel, while his friend joins you in the back seat. The driver turns the heat on in the car, before pulling the car back onto the road.

The guy sitting next to you, however, wasted no time. He reaches up, and roughly grabs a hold of one of your breasts. His fingers quickly find your nipple, which hardened while out in the rain. This rough treatment...

Will roll (Easy): 14, pass. No Dom/Sub change.

...while not being painful, is not exactly what you had in mind. Before you can say anything, the driver speaks up.

"You know, you will probably warm up faster if you got out of those wet clothes. Now, why don't you just go ahead and get out of them."

The way he phrases it leave no illusions that he is not asking.

Amaranis A'daragon

Postby Lorielle » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:27 pm

‘This guy certainly knows what he wants..’ she thinks to herself as the bro mauls her breast with little finesse. She can appreciate people who were direct but she knew she wasn’t particularly fond of playboys.

Will roll (easy): 99(wow that’s bad) you can tell me how many points she loses)

But she bit her lip and she had to admit that she was getting a little turned on.. before she was on the run her wealth always shielded her from assholes like these but now that she was at their mercy.. god it stirred something in her that was wild. ”Yes sir~” she says with a little moan at the end stripping off her clothes without a fuss even spreading her legs so toy herself a bit. ”You gonna pull over big to join your friend, or do you plan on taking me back to your place? she says the last place as a joke but she’s a bit preoccupied fingering herself to really care about how that actually comes off.
Lorielle

Postby Amaranis A'daragon » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:59 am

If it wasn't so bad, it would have been less. However, you failed spectacularly. -10 from Dom.

Higher roll means he pulls over, lower roll means they take you back to their place: 31.

You see the driver's eyes widen and he nearly swerves off the road as you start your display. It seems like he was about to slow down, but at your idea to take you to their place, he speeds up again.

The guy in the back seat with you manages to pull his hands off you for long enough to watch your strip show, as short as it was. As soon as you start playing with yourself, he smiles, grabs a hold of you, and pulls you into his lap. You can full the bulge of his erection through his pants.

"I've got something bigger than those fingers of yours right here. Why don't you take it for a ride?"

Complying automatically will further lower your domination. Rolling a will and passing will cause you to resist and tease him, raising your domination score. Failing will lessen the Dom loss (Unless you roll terribly again. XD)

Amaranis A'daragon

Postby Lorielle » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:34 am

Will roll: 70(im assuming fail haha)

"Hahh~ You boys are lucky im in such a good mood~" Eliza allows herself to to be pulled onto the playboy's lap as she feels his cock against her pussy. God she was feeling so hot.. it was certainly unusual, though.. when was the last time she's fucked anyone.. maybe this is exactly what she needed, clear her head. yeah thats what this is, clearing her head~ "Well we've gotta get these pants off then huh~Eliza says with a giggle as she shimmies the dude's pants off and instantly plunges his cock into her eager pussy.

I think for this scene its safe to assume that she's submitted to them losing 3 will rolls in a row seems like she couldnt be bothered with trying to remain in control.
Lorielle

Next

Return to Private Games