Roomie Fun [Eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Roomie Fun [Eaenidu]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:19 pm

Your roommate crowed as her followers said they wanted to see her claiming you, to see her spreading and taking your pussy so. With that in mind, she's beginning to shift to ram straight into you, and you find yourself unable to fight back as your legs spread seemingly on their own.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:36 pm

I Blushed darkly only able to watch as my hand caressed her cock and rubbed it against my clit before lining it up with my wet pussy.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:16 pm

As soon as it was lined up, she slammed on into you, taking your virginity and sending a wash of pain and pleasure through you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:07 pm

I Gasped my back arching in pleasure and pain and shock my breasts lifting towards her face.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:09 am

She instantly slaps your breasts before her lips dive onto one, the audience for her stream crowing in delight from the activity you saw.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:05 am

My Hands Went into her hair Gripping it in pleasure and pain the felt good, I had no idea if I wanted to pull closer or away.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:06 pm

Whether you wanted to push her away or pull her closer, she started thrusting hard and fast, raping your formerly virgin cunny with all the speed and power she can throw behind it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:52 pm

I Squealed at the brutal pace my back arching and my hands pulling her face into my tits in shock as So many people watched me lose my virginity.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:11 pm

She proceeded to motorboat you a bit, before latching onto one of your nipples as she ravaged your cunt.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:42 pm

I Screamed and Squealed, knowing I should be in pain but my mind happily giving me ever increasing pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:04 pm

Nipping at your ear, she whispered "As soon as I cum in you, your mine, mine forever~ How does that make you feel? Does it excite you? Does it make you want to cum harder than ever before?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:32 pm

I Shuddered my pussy tightening up, fear and excitement coursing through me. "M~My Love~" I Moaned to her panting my head felt so weird but so right~
Last edited by eaenidu on Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:44 pm

Moments later, she slammed on into you, and you could feel her doing something to your mind. You weren't sure exactly what it was, but you could feel your mind being invaded just as her cum was flowing into you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:52 pm

I Screamed in pleasure and came hard around her my eyes rolling up the two invasions overwhelming me and making me pass out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:13 pm

When you woke back up, it was with you impaled on her cock but laying atop her, your face smothered in her bosom as she snored loudly and half draped herself over her couch.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:20 pm

After a Few Seconds of Blind Flailing and Groping One hand Lightly squeezed her balls and the other teased her antenna or horns, I frowned something was off with this situation but I couldn't tell what as I explored my love's body.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:55 pm

Your lover moaned and hummed happily at your movements, while you tried to figure out what was wrong... but what could be wrong? You were in the arms of your lover... and you were hers and filled with her wonderful cock...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:04 pm

I Blinked and Squealed as I realized what was wrong, I was going to be late for work! Though, while that didn't feel fully like it that's what it had to be "Come on love~ I need to head into work~" I Moaned out as I Disentangled myself from her "Come on my Love I need my own spending money too~" I Cooed with a giggle, she sure was handsy today.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:23 pm

She stirs a bit after a moment, rolling over and pinning you as she giggles and nibbles at your ears "Mmhm, only after we've had a morning fuck~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:28 pm

I giggled and nuzzled her before Kissing her "Fine~ But I wont have enough time for underwear or showering then~ so I'm going to stink of cum and sex all day~" I teased with a smile, it was still kinda shy, I wasn't used to her affection yet, "And if you take to long I might just have to throw on a skirt and leave wearing my cum stained Sleep top and, whatever skirt I grab first~" I teased her, somehow knowing the thought of me stinking and dressed like a slut would make her happy.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games