Roomie Fun [Eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Roomie Fun [Eaenidu]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:49 pm

She giggles and snorts at that "And you work at a sex shop, are those even required and is that a problem~?" She asks as she begins to thrust, her hands groping your breasts as she hums happily.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:52 pm

I Giggled and Hummed "I don't know maybe it'll attract more customers or maybe the boss will use me like a fuck doll~ Though While I'd gladly let her, you'll still hold my heart~" I purred to her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:41 pm

She smiles at that, and you get a rush of sudden happiness and joy out of nowhere just thinking about her... yes, your lover, your roomie, the most important person in the whole world to you... this pleasure is enhanced by the feel of her cock as her cock plunges in and out of you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:09 pm

I Moaned and Kissed her with a Giggle "Hmm~ I Ran from home because I didn't like guys, and I had to have babies and marry a guy." I told her with a goofy smile "Though~ I'm happy I met you, I never knew a girl with a cock could exist let alone make me feel this good." I told her with a soft sincere smile.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:01 pm

Strangely, this generates odd feelings inside you... a part of you being fully sincere in what you said there, and yet at the same time a voice tries to say this is still all so sudden... hadn't you both been roomies for what, two days?

Still, her cock DID feel good as she thrusted up into you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:56 pm

I gasped in pleasure and nuzzled her with a happy hum "After work You and Me are making our Marriage Official~" I purred rolling my hips.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 06, 2019 6:29 am

Asaxasia grinned widely at this and quickly began to hammer up into you as her hands clung to your own cute rear, kneading at each cheek like they were fine dough.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 06, 2019 6:33 am

I Moaned and Squealed my back arching in pleasure as she fucked me so completely.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 09, 2019 6:34 am

"Definitely mine, definitely getting married to you, and definitely looking your brains out each morning in bed and against my desk as my fans watch each evening." She says as you feel her rod starting to throb more more with each passing second.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 09, 2019 6:43 am

I Moaned and Came around her "I bet our Children are beautiful~" I Moaned out as I Began milking her cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 13, 2019 4:49 am

"They certainly will be, and there'll be a lot of them." She said right before slamming up and do you and filling you to the brim, and then some, with her seed.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 13, 2019 4:59 am

I Moaned shuddering in pleasure as I took every drop of cum.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 16, 2019 5:32 am

Once she stopped cumming, she went ahead and let you pull off, slapping your ass as she said "Now you can go to work."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 16, 2019 6:09 am

I Shuddered and nodded with a giggle, getting up to dress and head out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 17, 2019 4:55 am

Once you are dressed and heading out, you find that your head buzzes ever so slightly now that you're away from your lover. It's a rather odd and confusing sensation, but it quickly fades away as you instead focus on where you're going.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 17, 2019 5:06 am

I Shuddered as some cum leaked down my legs as I hurried to work.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 19, 2019 12:06 am

You were thankfully left alone as you headed off to work, arriving just as your scheduled time hit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 19, 2019 12:11 am

I Blinked and Looked around humming before heading in the back to tell the Boss I was here.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 20, 2019 4:43 am

Your boss seemed busy reading something on a tablet and just shooed you away and she said something about making sure the front desk was manned.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 20, 2019 7:29 am

I Quickly set off for my station.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games