Roomie Fun [Eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Roomie Fun [Eaenidu]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:29 am

Pc:
eaenidu Wrote:Name: Madison "Madi" Chambers
Appearance: http://img0.joyreactor.com/pics/post/mass-effect-games-ecchi-anime-1506016.png
Bio: Madi was Fed up with her family, on her home planet Women were suppose to be having kids and getting married young and because she didn't she was looked down on, when she finally screamed that she didn't find men attractive only women, she was kicked out, she found some cheap work on a Ship heading out Afterwards once at a Planet that had many more people and Species than Madi ever saw on her all human planet Madi had a Lucky Break, if embarrassing, managing to get a job as a Clerk at a Store that sold sexual Items, Then afterwards she found an apartment literally above the "Mall" the Store was in, in the same "Hab Block" She'd take a Massive Elevator down every morning but that's fine, She'd met her room mate which was exciting she'd never had one before, and could have sworn she saw a bulge in her room Mate's crotch which was silly, she was a girl, shaking her head and thinking she just was exhausted Madi asked her new Roomie for some sleeping pills if she had them and happily took the two pills she was given before going to bed, out like a light soon.

Roomie
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/380789002304880650/566814774373908490/86fa8a4d809273ddce387d5f09ef38d7.png

When you woke back up, you were sitting in her computer chair, her webcam was on, and she was stroking off a large cock, hers to be specific, as a vibrating dildo is stuffed up her cooter. "Come on everyone, watch me coat my roomie in my spunk~"
Kuragari

Re: Roomie Fun [Eaenidu]

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:33 am

I Blinked and Groaned Shaking and Blinking as I woke up "W~Whash Goin on?" I Mumbled Turning to look at the sound and blinking at the bright pink cock I saw.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:50 am

Your roomie, Asaxasia, beamed as she thrust her dick into her hand and a moment later was spraying her seed all over your naked face and breasts.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:52 am

I Stared as some fell into my mouth and coughed "W~What the hell?!" I Squeaked falling over blinded with cum.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:55 am

Giggling again, she smiled and said "I do live streams of me masturbating every night and day, but since your my new roomie I figured Id bring you in on it so you could have fun and my fans could see how cute you are~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:00 am

I Blinked at her confused and Licked the cum on my lips, my head felt light and weird, "I~I'm not cute A~And why?" I stuttered embarrassed, unsure what to do or say...my brain felt funny.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:18 am

The smell from the cum as well as the taste is making your head spin and your body grow warmer...

"Sure your cute! I think your cute, and all three billion of my fans agree~!" She says with a smile as she scoops some of the cum and feeds it to you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:23 am

I Moaned and nuzzled her hand my eyes hazing over a bit as I sucked and licked her Fingers, I could only stare up at her as I saw her "Horns" and cock twitch.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:36 am

She giggled at that, watching as you suckled on her fingers. "Mhm, like my cum eh~ Hehe, I've been told that my cum can have weird effects on humanoids... never had a chance to really try it out long term... wonder what it'll do to you~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:42 am

I Shuddered and Moaned Mindlessly Lapping and Licking up the Cum my brain felt fuzzy "I Love you~" I Sang as I Got high off the Spunk filling my mouth and Nose, My Pussy Heating "I don't Like Guys or Cocks but you smell so Good~" I Moaned Nuzzling and sniffing her balls.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:04 am

She hums a bit, and then you feel a nudge in your brain... it's hard to describe... it almost feels like someone is trying to twist or flick something a different direction in your mind...

Still, at the moment, all your finding yourself interested in is her cock.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:13 am

I Gasped and moaned shuddering I began Lapping at her cock "I think I'm in Love~" I Moaned Sucking the Cum out of it eagerly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:53 am

"Heheh, that's pretty fast for us only knowing each other a few days… We haven't even held hands yet~" she said with a laugh as she went ahead and pushed her rod into your throat and began to lightly thrust.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:57 am

I choked Hearts in my Eyes as My Virgin Throat was Pushed into by her large Cock, I tried to think how to best pleasure it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:14 am

Suggestions and thoughts filtered into your mind again, giving you some of the ideas and just what do and even sounding like they were coming from your own mind, as if a part of you had always known how to do this…

"Mhm, everyone watches I work on turning my roomie into a happy eager cum slut for my cock~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:19 am

I Shuddered and Pulled off nuzzling her Cock "You know~ I'm a Virgin~ But I Wouldn't Mind Breeding with you, I'm sure we'd make beautiful Children together~" I Purred.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:24 am

She seemed to consider that, even as a part of your brain wondered if you were actually thinking that… Or if it had been placed there by the strange alien… After all you had no idea what species she was in just what her kind could do… Nevertheless you seem to be considering it as she glanced back towards her computer screen where her audience was encouraging her to do so.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:30 am

I Giggled and Hummed Looking at the Screen "Hmm~ You Know~ In my Culture if more than ten people witness your cock take my virginity and cum inside me, we'd be married~ What do you say~ Do you want her to breed and marry me~?" I called to the screen "Watch as she turns me into her cum hungry slut of a wife~?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:08 pm

This time, a part of your mind screamed in horror, managing to make your expression twitch a bit, but something tells you the audience doesn't notice... or doesn't care. You definitively didn't mean that, and that wasn't true! Your culture's courtship system was more complicated and much less lewd than that!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:04 pm

I Blushed as I Nuzzled her Cock, While a well, "Breeding Session" Was Part of it It wasn't how I'd just described it!
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games