Changed [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Changed [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:12 am

"That's it~ Mmhm... now for some girl on girl fun before the main event~" Your 'Mistress' says as she comes over, pressing her body to you as she begins to explore your form while licking up the cream and then giving it back you in an eager kiss.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:14 am

With her fingers in my Cunt and My own tongue cleaning her in return I couldn't help but feel embarrassed "U~Um M~MIstress Main event? I~I'm Um, a Virgin I don't want to give that up yet." I told her once the Kiss was Broke.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:51 am

"Mmhm, too bad, because you have to do what I say~" She says as you and her are picked up and moved over to the couch nearby. Your positioned so that you have a cock prodding at your ass and rear, as is the goth girl, while there are three cocks left for you and her to share with your mouth as she gives your breasts some teasing pokes and gropes. "Ready~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:53 am

I Blinked as I was Quickly Moved by them, I Cupped a Hand over my Pussy and nodded unsurely.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:18 am

Unfortunately, that didn't work worth a damn as your hand was simply yanked away and you were speared into by both cocks, while the the bronzed skinned guy spread your lips and started trying to softly fuck your face.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:20 am

I Squealed and Went Wide eyed, MY Eyes Crossing thanks to the Pain, I was obviously completely unready as I Fainted, the shock of my first time not being with my girlfriend making me pass out when coupled with the forceful pain
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:24 am

You were quickly brought back with something being waved under your nose... which both woke you up and made you feel really, mmhm, really good and tingly hehe~ as the Goth girl smirked and said "no passing out hun~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:26 am

I let out a Cry of Pain as my Virgin Blood Dripped out, it was muffled by the cock I could only weakly try to protest they were moving to much.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:35 am

They started moving more now, with the goth girl using one of her free hands to also play with your breasts while the other made sure you kept breathing from that strange bottle... which was making everything seem brighter and feel more intense... pleasure soon winning out over the bad pain and bad pain becoming good pain.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:37 am

I Gurgled around the Cock feeling...Bouncy as the Shemale jackhammered into my cunt now, but she still felt like she was no where near, I felt the on in my ass cum quickly, I giggled.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:01 pm

The Shemale laughed at this, reaching up to smack the other guys ass and ribbing him about being such a quick shot, but at least he was still hard and was still going as the pleasure kept rising, even as your mistress went ahead and pulled that strange bottle away from your nose.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:46 am

I Shuddered and Came, my holes tightening on instinct.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:26 am

This time no one came, but as they kept thrusting into you as that climax was going on it started to build on the pleasure you were already feeling.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:32 am

I was cumming again and again and again no matter how many times I came though I noticed the Shemale never left my pussy even if they guys came or switched....something about Breeding fetish?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:05 am

The girl you were babysitting at some point told you that her she-male did indeed have a breeding fetish and she seemed quite adamant that she make sure you get knocked up with her own kids. By the time she finally did pull out, you were coated and bloated in the cum of other people.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:07 am

My Brain was Unable to take it and soon I passed out exhausted and twitching.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:09 pm

When you woke up... you were clean, in your normal clothes, and just sitting on the couch. It was nearly 3 in the morning, and the only way you knew that everything had most assuredly happened was that you were sore in places you wouldn't have otherwise been.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:05 pm

I Groaned and held my head with a massive migraine felt like a Dick hammering my skull.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:24 pm

Suddenly, your memories rush in of what had happened, and while it's subtle, you can still smell sex on you... just as you hear the car of the parents pulling into the driveway.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:34 pm

I Squeaked and went up to the bathroom Quickly, Finding their Spray and Well Coating myself in it along with the bathroom.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games