Changed [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Changed [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:02 am

"Y~Yes and n~no?" She offers, squirming as she says "I~It's confusing... M~My cock gets excited about me thinking and imagining fucking you... b~but it also gets hard at the thought of others fucking you, or me fucking you with others!" She whimpers a bit as she asks "Was it like this for you as a guy?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:10 am

I Looked down and poked at it "I Mean, Everyone has kinks, Mine Well, Mostly I got hard thinking of you in general, or you Domming me or You with a cock, I actually really disliked the thought of a guy touching you, ever, It's Kinda embarrassing but I was really Jealous, I always felt like I wasn't enough and you'd leave me because you found someone better."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:15 am

"Hun, I'll never leave you, so you don't need to worry about that. For a start, your way too cute, both as a guy and now as a girl~" She says as she pulls you in for a kiss... then she smiles and grins as she says "And second, because your the only one I've ever met whose liked me as me, and not as whoever I've tried to be just to fit in. Noooww... mhm, what's this about you having thought of me with a cock and domming you~?" You can see her cock twitch and get a bit bigger at this.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:53 am

I Blushed darker "Well like, I Thought of you tying me up and stuff at first but then it was like, you with a cock and pegging me with it or other kinky stuff it was really embarrassing, cause I didn't even like guys but the thought of you with a cock was really hot.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:48 am

Suddenly, you no longer find yourself in your seat. Instead, your in her lap, and she hums as you feel her throbbing manhood rubbing against your ass. "Mmhm... I could try that with you right now you know~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:58 am

I Blushed "Um, You Know, If you like the thought of me sleeping around or stuff, I could maybe try and find more kinky jobs for work too?" I offered rubbing her cock with my ass.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:04 pm

"I~I'd... mhm... I~I'd have to think about that." She says as she begins to part your panties, her cock tip probing at your backdoor. She blushes as she says "I~I guess this means you've lost your virginities... so we'll need you to take mine. How about you ride my cock while I drive us home?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:08 pm

I Blushed "I Don't think there's a part of my body untouched by cum." I admitted as I took her into my ass rather easily.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:43 pm

"That's okay... all that matters is your mine and that your always in my bed each evening and morning~" She purrs into your ear as she softly begins to thrust, stirring up your loosened ass and showing her cock to be better than all the others that night, with only the shemale coming close.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:51 pm

I blushed as I began to Instinctively roll and grind on her dick to pleasure her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:02 pm

She hums, enjoying this as you quickly notice her taking the long way home as her other hand starts to gently grope your breasts.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:06 pm

I Blushed and giggled "This isn't exactly how I Imagined this, but it still feels good."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:23 pm

"Its not how I imagined it either... but somehow... mmhm... this feels more... right. Weird huh hehe" Monica says with a smile a she nibbles on your ear while lazily driving about.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:27 pm

I Blushed and slowly began to speed up my bouncing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:32 pm

"Mmhm... it's not exactly pegging now since your a girl... but mmhm, how do you like my cock up your ass all the same?" Monica asked with a moan as she pinched at your breasts and soon worked to circle your nipples through your shirt.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:37 pm

I Gasped and Blushed "Better than the guys by lots~" I moaned.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:52 pm

"Glad to hear that... I'd have hated to be upstaged hehe~" SHe says, poking your breast playfully as she slowed the car a bit more, her own hips moving more now. "Mhm... tell me a little more of what you can remember... and don't worry, I won't mind if you enjoyed some of it."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:03 pm

I Blushed "W~Well I Enjoyed eating the girl out, Kissing her feet and ass? And Um, Well The Shemale was really into breeding me and dirty talking, The Guys were kinda quick shots." I admitted.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:04 pm

"Mhm... so do you like being told your a sexy, naughty, dirty bitch?" Monica asks with a giggle as she begins to thrust harder.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:50 pm

I Blushed and Let out a moan "Being talked down to is Sexy." I admitted, "A~And I liked Dressing sexy."
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games