Changed [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Changed [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:15 pm

You finish just as you hear the door opening and them call out "Hello?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:06 pm

I Squeaked and Flushed the toilet and washed my hands "Um, In Here Sorry, Just, Finishing up!" I gave one last good spraying and exited to talk to them.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:10 am

THe husband wrinkled his nose a bit at how strong the perfume smelled on you, but the wife smiled and said "Was she well behaved?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:04 am

I Blushed "I Think She was a bit, Offended at me at first, but I think we got along before the end."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:16 am

"That's good to hear~! Maybe we'll hire you again then." She pulls out a money pouch from her purse and hands you the agreed amount, plus some extra, even as the husband frowns at that.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:19 am

I Smiled "Thank you." I Said Nodding with a Blush as I quickly began to leave.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:28 am

Hurrying on out, you reach the end of the block where you see your girlfriend's car waiting to pick you up... it at this point you realize that your going to have to figure something out about your virginity being taken.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:30 am

I Gulped in thought, I'd....Buy a Dildo or something as I hurried into the car.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:42 am

A newly awoken lewd part of your mind suggests you already have one- it's attached to your girlfriend* as she smiles and asks "Hey, how'd it go Sammy?"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Futa, ignore that she's just a shemale in pic
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:46 am

I Blushed "We~Well it was a bit rough at first." I Admitted "But I got used to it before long."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:56 am

Monica giggles at that, poking you in the arm as she jokingly teases "You know, that could easily apply to alot of things Sammy~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:00 am

I Squeaked and Blushed covering my face embarrassed by her words.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:04 am

(Luck Roll-7)

Monica had been about to start the car, but she stops at that and looks over to you, concern and wariness suddenly appearing on her face. "Sammy?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:08 am

I Looked at her and cocked my head unsure of what was wrong.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:12 am

"You alright there? You seemed to freak out a little when I said that... something happen?" She asks as she reaches over and places a hand on your thigh.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:20 am

((Willpower Roll=6))

I Gulped and let out a Whine before Hugging her "I was so Scared!" I Exclaimed "I don't even know what happened There was some weird uniform but I put it on and I was wearing it and Suddenly their was a bunch of guys with the girl and they held me down and she mashed her stinking cooch all over my face and I got scared and tried to cover myself but then the shemale and two guys started fucking me and it hurt so bad I passed out and then the girl told me the shemale had a breeding fetish and they woke me up with something I don't know it messed with my head I couldn't move at all and everything was so fuzzy and the Shemale just kept cumming inside me and I didn't want to tell you cause I was scared you'd hate me or find me disgusting or something now!" I wailed clinging to her unable to lie now that she'd asked.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:43 am

Monica blinks but listens to you carefully, and after a moment is holding you in her arms and making soft shooshing noises as your face rests in her breasts. However, your nose picks up a sudden scent, one that is now practically engrained into your mind... it's the smell of an aroused cock, and opening your eyes and peering down, you can see that your revealing of the truth has actually turned Monica on!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:46 am

I Blinked "You're Hard?" I asked confused, I was so scared and Thought she'd hate me, why was she hard?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:53 am

Monica blushed and squeaked at that, then squirmed as she pressed you to her a bit more as she said "I~I know it's bad... I~I mean they molested and raped you... b~but the way you described it... I~I just pictured it in my head and... a~and the picture there was just so arousing... I~I was imagining hearing you moaning, and of me being there fucking you t~too..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:01 am

I Blinked "You get hard, from the thought of other people fucking me?" I asked, trying to understand.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games