Changed [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Changed [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:25 am

PC:
eaenidu Wrote:Name: Sam Clements
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/78/11/91/781191f9ad6149561398061186f6cd93.jpg
Bio: Sam Has been Dating his Girlfriend Monika for a few years since middle school, they wanted to go to the same College so Sam was trying to find some part time jobs, They were going to give their virginities to each other but the day of they both changed gender thanks to a new disease Him into a Girl and Her into a Futa, They decided to hold off now thanks to the Sudden Changes, His Job Hunt Got Better Too, He Got a Job at a Game Store/Bar for DnD nerds as a Waitress they even got him a uniform already, but tonight he was suppose babysit some goth girl, He Showed up Wearing Tight Jeans that showed off his ass a bit to much and a White Wifebeater with a Jacket hoodie over it not understanding all the looks he got, When he got their the Mom was already Gone, but the Girl told him that her mom left him a List, Thanks to Sam still not being used to being a woman, never having a job before, and just being naturally trusting he fully believed the list to be true.

The goth girl was smirking from the kitchen as she furiously typed things out on her phone, while you stood in the living room reading her list... which seemed to mostly involve doing what her or any 'guests' who came by said and that if you didn't do so you'd get no pay. There was also something listed as 'obligatory cunnilingus' for the girl you were sitting for...
Kuragari

Re: Changed [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:30 am

I stripped naked before Dressing in the uniform set out and Then Looked at Number two Since Number one was Wear the Uniform.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:32 am

Number two it seemed was 'show reverence to your Mistress' with said Mistress being the goth girl who was now standing in the doorway, eyeing you with interest.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:35 am

I Blushed and Looked at her curtsying with the short maid dress "Hello Mistress how can I service you?"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:38 am

Smirking, she lifts up her own short black mini skirt, revealing her panties as she said "On your knees, and using those pretty lips of yours on my cooter."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:40 am

I Blushed but Approached and Knelt Down, My Tongue Lapping and Poking at her panties, I noticed she seemed to enjoy every time I licked a Certain spot so I focused on it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:45 am

She seemed briefly a bit surprised, but was soon moaning as you got to work, though as she started to rock her hips she giggled and said "This is going to be so much more fun when the guys show up~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:46 am

While I had no Idea what I was doing I found it easy to pick up on what she liked.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:02 am

She soon had her hands on your head, pushing your face into her cunt, her scent making your head spin slightly from the lewdness of it. A few minutes later, she's cumming, coating her panties and some of your face in her femcum, even as you hear a soft knock at the door.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:04 am

I Blushed and blinked "Who could that be? I Thought Your Mom said no one was able to come today?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:14 am

"Mhm, didn't you read the list~?" She asked in a singsong, smiling as she said "Go open the door and welcome them in~!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:17 am

I Blinked and Got up to Open the Door "Welcome to my Mistress' Home, if It pleases her I'll service you in however she desires." I spoke with a curtsy, bending to give a view of my tits.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:32 am

Six guys and one... shemale from the bulge in her pants smiled and greeted you as they walked in, each of them groping your breasts or ass on the way in as they said "Good, you'll be doing alot of that tonight~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:35 am

I Blinked and look at all of them "Hmm~? Shouldn't you bring Gifts for Mistress if you plan on asking for her Maid's Service?" I asked Looking for Presents for my ""Mistress"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:42 am

"Don't know where you got that idea~" Your 'Mistress' says, drawing your attention to see she'd stripped to her bra and underwear, and that everyone else was starting to pull their dicks out, musk slowly filling the living room.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:44 am

I Coughed "Well, If I'm Servicing them Then I'm not Servicing you, Taking away the Time For you to enjoy my Service. It just seems rude to Demand service while giving nothing in return, Though, Since I doubt I can service them all at once some of them will be servicing you in return?" I asked her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:52 am

"Some of them will be playing with me, but your here to do as I say~ Now, on your knees and start making them feel good~" She said as she starts stroking two of the guys cocks while taking turns making out with them as they caress her body. The other five form a circle around you, all staring down at you lustfully with their thick cocks...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:53 am

I Began Sucking and Jerking them with a Blush, Damn no wonder babysitters complained if they had to deal with this all the time.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:02 am

It idly occurs to you that maybe this isn't normal, but that part of you started to get quieter as you found yourself getting a bit aroused as you got to work, finding that you liked the shemale's dick and the bronze-skinned guy's cocks more then the others. You felt your heart flutter whenever you felt them twitching excitedly in your mouth or hands, and your feminine bits were growing warm and wet...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:03 am

I Blushed and Soon I was getting covered in Cum from five sources and shivered as I had my first female orgasm too.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games