Dungeon Fucktoy [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Dungeon Fucktoy [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:13 am

"Hiisss... so good... can't stop... must fill so eggs form!" She hisses out, smacking your ass again as her tail comes up and around to grind against your breasts and tease your lips with the tip.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:17 am

I Couldn't help but gasp bite marks and bruises covering my sore body as her Tail shoved into my throat, It seemed my night was just that, fucked into passing out only wake and feel her still at it, only to have it happen again and again, I was never awake when she Came the last time I woke up she was coiled around me and smiling it was content if dark and she held me, just held herself inside me "Ish ih aver?" I slurred out leaning against her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:52 am

"MHm, what wasss that my dear fuckpet~?" She asked with a smile as her tail shifted a bit, her coiled form massaging and rubbing sensually against your body.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:54 am

I Shuddered "I~Is it Over?" I asked shaking a bit and moaning at the Rubbing, I felt sensitive all over "Why Do you look so happy?"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:18 am

"I have been beaten to the bessst matesss many timesss before... finally I have my own, and a pretty and fertile one to boot~" She hisses to you as she pets your head.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:22 am

I Blushed and Coughed "Is there a Reason I'm Covered in Bite Marks and Bruises? And What do you Mean Fertile I, You're Like a Snake right? Reptile? and I'm a Mamal So wouldn't you not be able to get me pregnant?" I asked confused.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:26 am

"Me, marking you assss mine~" She says simply, then adds "We are ssspecial, magical. Our sssseeed will mix with sssome of your esssssence and then begin to form eggssss... you will then carry them til they are ready to come out and hatch~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:32 am

I Looked down at the Ring of Teeth marks around my Nipples and on one ass Cheek before sighing and nodding, I knew I was signing up to be her bitch only to freeze at her words...I was pregnant? Gulping I Tried to speak only to hear someone else Talk "Surprise Pussy Inspection, Prisoner Alex Anders Press you Pussy Against the Bars of the Cell, After Inspection I'll Take you and Your Dom To Fill out your Scheduale, Diet and Uniform Requests alongside various paperwork." I Blushed and looked out at the Guard, before Blushing and Clumsily moving to obey as I saw both my "Dom" and other prisoners watch as I press my pussy against the bars as I looked into the guard's face.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:35 am

A hand is shoved up your cunt for a bit, spreading you a fair bit before the guard motions you to come out and follow your dom.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:37 am

I Blushed and Followed both out naked and limping.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:54 pm

You are led to another part of the dungeon, where you receive your uniform… Such as it is. It almost reminds you of that slave gear outfit that Princess Leia had Star Wars, only it seems be dark purple and black instead of the golden colors that that outfit had had.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:45 am

I Blushed deeply embarrassed by what I was wearing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:29 pm

You then find yourself being lifted up by your 'mate' as the guards explain the work you'll be doing... while all prisoners work, new ones like you especially face much more in the way of sexual work it seemed!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:30 pm

I Coughed "W~What?" I managed to squeak out in shock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:13 pm

She smirked and says "All prisoners are assigned sex work, but newbies get the brunt of it. Here." She hands you a schedule, which shows you a very simple map to where you were to go to be placed in a special wall where customers could come and make use of your holes.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:02 pm

I coughed in shock at that Holy hell, this actually happened?!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:13 am

Before you knew it, you were being dragged off toward the slots in question, where you already saw a few girls blindfolded and with cock ring gags in their mouth as their placed in a big wall that sits in the middle of a room with a door leading out of the dungeon guarded by several officers with a growing line of men, shemales, and futa waiting to get at all of you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:58 am

I Stared "Oh I'm fucked." I said in shock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:08 pm

You weren't wrong, as you were quickly placed inside one of the hole slots in the wall, the blindfold and gag quickly being put on.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:56 pm

I Squeaked and wiggled in surprise and some fear.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games