A Mercenary Life[Lazy Kitsune]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Mercenary Life[Lazy Kitsune]

Postby Lorielle » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:33 pm

(Introducing Crew Morale, will go up and down based on current events, higher morale is better currently at 10/20)

A simple meal is never something to be ashamed of, course over the course of the week you’ll have plenty of time to practice, especially when your masters are done filling you with more of their spunk. But you cook up your meal to the best of your abilities, and it’s definitely servicible you’ll just need to get used to your new position~

Once the meal is done you press the intercom button alerting everyone that the meal is too be served momentarily. The 6 Quarians are quick to enter the kitchen and at either end of the table was Zoro and Koran. They help you set the table but then master Koran sits down and reveals those massive cocks again, guess that’s what he meant when he told you to sit on his lap.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:40 pm

"I hope the food is to your liking." I say with a smile as everyone enters, before eyeing up Master Koran hungrily. I lick my lips as he reveals his tasty cocks once more and I saunter over to him, swaying my hips back and forth as I position myself and slowly ease my way onto his cocks, plugging up my ass and pussy in front of all the others. "Ahh~ Master Koran... I've missed your dicks... I hope you'll find your food as filling as I find you." I say, wiggling my hips against him as I ease my way to the base of his cocks.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:48 pm

His cocks fill you perfectly, like lock and key though you find yourself gently bouncing up and down the length of his dicks in no time. “Not to worry, we didn’t expect a soldier like you to be a master cook, I’m sure our newest fuck slut did just fine, right boys?!” Master Koran chuckles as he instructs you to find him though you then feel his arms grab at your hips to bounce you up and down making the task a bit difficult. The meal is quick to conclude but by the end of it you’ve found yourself bent over the table as Koran fucks you hard. “How about a toast! To the shellshock’s current cumdump! Erin!” As he shouts your name he gives your ass a firm slap while another raises a glass. The men then shout your name in cheer and you can’t help but feel a certain bit of pride come over you. The first day though soon comes to an end with another double load in both of your lower holes. Koran says that you’ll need your rest and they’re to not touch you, but if you wanted you may seek any of them out. In 14 hours your masters will have another task for you until then you can do what you want... after you get some much needed rest.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:00 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Is the collar doing anything else to Erin's head while its on or is she just experiencing the sense of obedience that the drug gave her?

I moan with glee as I bounce on my Master's lap, both his glorious cocks filling me up every moment. I do my best to feed him as the dutiful Nehya I am, although his cocks make it hard to do anything other than moan and bounce. With the meal concluded, I pant and moan against the table as I buck my hips back against Koran. I blush and smile with pride as the quarians toast to me, thanking them for the job as Koran fills me with his seed once again. Exhausted from a long days work, I return to my room to sleep for the first part of my rest.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:11 pm

I was actually a little divided on that, I’m leaning towards yes because they want to keep you compliant and drugged up to use as a free fuck toy for the mission. Did you have any suggestions?

The rest was definitely well earned and your master keeps to his word as you sleep for a good 7 hours before awakening. For some reason you get the strange sensation that yesterday may have been all a dream but then you feel around your neck the collar and the letters SLUT reminding you of your place. At first you feel gleeful to be the Shellshock’s cumdump but something at the back of your head lingers making you doubtful of your masters for some reason you can’t place. Regardless you have 7 hours to kill. You can better prep for the mission, get to know the crew, or do some routine work around the ship. All of it is bound to be useful in one way or another.

(Ship actions, you can come up with your own but you can do 2 things that will effect morale in one way or another morale at the end of the mission determines better pay, rep, among other things.

Calibrate weapons
Get to know auxiliary members
Spend time with Koran
Spend time with Zoro
Prepare a meal
Performs ship maintainence)
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:48 pm

Depends on how sinister you want this group of quarians to be. At the level they're at at the moment, perhaps it just keeps her topped up on the drug so she doesn't rebel or start resisting. If they're perhaps more sinister than expected it might be slowly altering her mind or body chemistry in other ways to make her a more suitable toy for them.

My hand traces across the lettering on my collar slowly for a few moments after I wake up, my thoughts moving in a sluggish and unorganised meander. I got the strange feeling that something was... wrong... about what was happening to me. I can't figure it out though, and I start to discard the thought, however my lingering instincts kick in. The same sense I got when I felt at risk of an ambush. I still couldn't figure it out, and I needed to spend my time pleasing my masters, but instead of outright ignoring this feeling I chose to keep it at the back of my mind in hopes that something might jog my memory and help me figure out what was bothering me.

For the first part of my break I figure I would get to know more members of the crew. I didn't know anyone other than Zoro and Koran that well. I might as well put names to the cocks that were going in me.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:01 pm

[spoiler]Id love for it to begin to alter your body to make you a more suitable cumdump. Right now what I had in mind is that the drug has a lot of components that just make you drop your inhibitions plus a little compliance on the side, but the collar is what makes you really wish to obey them and sluttifies the longer you wear it.[/spoilers]

You give yourself a bit of a headache thinking over what was going on but you soon shut away the thoughts to we’re getting to instead meet the rest of the crew. You found the 4 other quarians in the bunk room they shared playing a game of cards.

Charisma roll: 15! +2 morale 12/20 crew morale
All of the quarians sound extremely happy to see that you came to them during your break and each take the time introduce themselves. The member with the most seniority besides Zoro and Koran was a Jadesh, he wore a green envirosuit that was simple and sleep, his cocks were as big as Koran~, next were the other actual brothers on the crew Yoska, the older one who wore a complex black enivrosuit, his dicks were pretty thick, and his younger brother Heimla, her also work black but kept the pattern simple, his dicks were moderately sized. And the last crew member, that you didn’t realize until now, was a quarian woman, she also wore a SLUT collar like you but she also possed 2 cocks, interesting. Her name Reina and she was bigger than average though her tits were almost as big as yours though maybe it’s because the suit keeps them nice and bundled up.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:07 pm

I'm surprised to see Reina with a slut collar around her neck, and to find that one of the sets of cocks that had been fucking me seemed to be attached to a woman, or at least someone with breasts and a woman's voice and physique. "I thought you were all brothers?" I ask, looking Reina up and down. "And I didn't realise you already had a Nehya... Is it normal for quarians to fuck their sisters? How did this come about then?" I giggle as I ask, tracing my hand across her collar.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:15 pm

Jadesh speaks up with a laugh as you seem him gesture for you to sit next to him. “Oh no no Nehya, brother is just a term.. in our language.. there a better word for it but for English we use brother because it has the same connotation makes it simpler for humans to understand. As you seat yourself next to Jadesh his hand wraps around your shoulder and comes down to massage your tits when Reina speaks up. “Oh hoho, well I met Zoro and Koran some time ago~ we did a similar game as you did when you joined and well I’ve been their Nehya ever since, but I don’t mind~ they treat me really well, I’m happy to have another on the crew~” As she says that she spreads her legs to reveal her two cocks standing at attention then the 3 other quarians have the same thought. Reina speaks up once again. “But since you’re newer than me~ why don’t you move your pretty little mouth over where~“ Reina’s voice was soft and cute you couldn’t help but giggle along with her.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:21 pm

"Oh, OK. I see." I say, nodding a long with a slight moan as Jadesh starts massaging my breasts. My attention turns to Reina and I giggle as I listen to her. "Ooh, Koran and Zoro beat you at that game as well... they must be very talented. What would you have gotten if you won?" I murmur, before my eyes fall between her legs and I lick my lips, slowly moving onto all fours and crawling over to her. "It would be my pleasure~" I murmur, before kissing Reina's cock heads, giving them both a long and wet kiss and suck each before sliding my tongue across them both.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:30 pm

Reina lets out a moan as you work over both her shafts. “Oh~ it’s been so long.. I don’t.. really mm remember.. I just remember after they won hahh~ they were fucking me for 3 days straight!” She giggles again her bubbly voice music to your ears as you begin to feel her hands wrap around the back of your head and she goes to try and stuff both of her dicks into your expecting throat.” If it’s too much just tap me okay~” with your word of warning she begins to thrust both of her cocks into your mouth and you thought this would hurt but.. it doesn’t.. and that excites you a bit.. what if you could take two cocks in your pussy, or your ass.. the possibilities~
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:47 pm

Not the biggest fan of two cocks in one hole, sorry. I prefer to write based on sensory descriptions for these RPs which often requires on drawing from personal experience... that's something that's a bit too far fetched for me to properly write about and present as being comfortable. Wouldn't call it a turn off, but it is an immersion breaker.

As exciting as this discovery was, it still felt a little to disorientating, feeling both cocks pushing down my throat. Reluctantly tapping Reina's hip, I return to sucking on one cock at a time. Feeling regretful that I couldn't manage both, however, I move closer to Reina, lifting up my tits to run them along her shaft. If I can just, lean in close enough... I smile up at her as I feel them slide in between my cleavage, rubbing both her cocks with my tits, squeezing them around her. "My whole body is yours to use..." I murmur up at her before returning to licking and sucking at her cock heads in turns.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Wed May 08, 2019 11:52 am

I see! Thank you for letting me know!

“Oh we’ll definitely use it~” Reina says tonyoy as her hands go to slap and toy with you plump butt. For now though the boys seem content to watch you and Reina play. She quite gentle with you, until you don’t want her to be, but you spend the next couple of hours hanging out with the 4 of them getting filled until you decide to move on.

Ship actions:
Spend time with Reina
Spend time with Zoro
Relax in your room
Combat training
Read up on current events
Prepare dinner.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:27 pm

I scoop some quarian cum into my mouth with my pinky as I leave the room, licking it up eagerly, my legs wobbling slightly after having been firmly established as the bottom bitch Nehya on the ship. I decide to go prepare dinner. The crew must have certainly worked up quite the appetite from having me around. The least I could do was make sure they were well fed afterwards. Plus I needed more practice if by the end of this I wanted to be providing them with meals worthwhile of their company. I find myself humming happily in an almost drunken manner as I work, my mind filled with quarian cocks just as thoroughly as my body was earlier.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:37 am

Dexterity roll: 18!
Crew morale rises :15/20 High morale:the crew enjoy having Erin around and view her positively

While you’ve said you were never much of a cook you seem to pick something up from your past cooking a delicious human meal that was still suitable for your new Quarian friends to enjoy. Last time at the table Koran had you bouncing up and down his thick members but this time it seems Zoro has decided that you’ll be his toy for this meal. You’ve eaten your share when Zoro commands you to slide under the table and work his cocks with your breasts until he had finished his food or you had finished him. (Give me a dc 15 charisma check)
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:33 pm

Disappearing under the table I start dutifully tending to Zoro, sliding my tits around his cocks as I rub them around his shafts. I give his cockheads delicate licks and kisses to keep them stimulated as I go, but leave the bulk of the work to my soft, bountiful breasts, pressing the cocks right into the cleft and smothering them lovingly. "You have such lovely cocks, Zoro..." I murmur, from beneath the table. "You must be very popular with Quarian women." I hook my hands under my breasts and start shifting them up and down faster, jerking him off with my tits.

(Charisma roll: 15 exactly)
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:55 pm

Your work with your tits shows rather immediately as you hear your master stop to moan and admire your handiwork. His food laying half finished as she relaxes back into his seat and just watches you pleasure him. For a brief moment you see him pull what seems like a small devices with a couple of buttons on it but he shakes his head as his other hand goes to cup your breasts. “Oh I’m not that popular but the ones who spend time with me never forget it.” He says with a smile as he pockets the device and then proceeds to lift you on to his lap. “But you’ve even my favorite since I laid my eyes on you.” You feel his cocks run against your holes probably the gentlest anyone has treated you thus far. “I hope you stick around even after the mission.” He whispers into your ear as he then slides you down his cocks as the feeling of being double penetrated fills you once again.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:12 pm

I blush and giggle as he pulls me up to his lap, sliding one arm around the back of his neck softly as the other moves to rest my hand against his thigh. My eyes glaze over and I let out a quiet "ooh~" as I feel his cocks gently run against both my holes, the slight motions somehow both soothing and stimulating at the same time. I don't respond to what he says next, my mind feeling the twitch of a faint ringing noise, like a distant alarm, as he mentions me staying after the mission, but even that faint concern, drowned as it was under waves of submissive and lustful conditioning, is soon thrust out of my head by his cocks as he spears both my holes once more. I start moaning once again, nuzzling his neck as he fucks me in front of the rest of the crew.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:23 pm

You have to admit of the two brothers you weren’t really sure who fucks you better but as you’re gently bounced up and down on Zoro’s cocks you heart flutters and your mind just fills with images of you being his perfect little bitch. The crew is more than happy to watch for a bit but before long they start using Reina instead not wanting to interrupt Zoro as his pace slowly picks up treating you more like a lover than a toy for the first time since you’ve fucked anyone on the ship.

Later you find yourself on your back in Zoro’s room with both of his cocks pounding into you hard but not demeaning you in anyway. Whether or not you enjoy the lack of humiliation is your business but in a moment of clarity you wonder why all of this was so fun? You look around the room and see various devices and vats bubbling. A slightly glowing blue liquid.. a chair with some sort of VR helmet. What was it all for and mmm why did Zoro’s cocks feels so good..
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:18 pm

There was something rather... serene and uniquely pleasant about the way Zoro fucked me on his bed. The intimacy with which he treated me seemed unbecoming of a master and his Nehya, but I clung to the feeling none-the-less, my mind filling not of thoughts of Quarian cock pounding me over and over, but of Zoro specifically. I wrapped my arms around him in a lovers embrace, teasingly nuzzling him along his neck and shoulders, moaning into his ear about how good he made me feel.

As the pounding got harder, I gripped the back of his suit with one hand while the other fell to the side, grabbing the bed sheets beneath us as I called out more loudly. I bucked my hips to meet his and held him close, my head falling back against the pillows as I relished the feelings of his cocks, unable to focus on my surroundings despite how interesting they seemed.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games