A Paladin of Light [Lorielle]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Paladin of Light [Lorielle]

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:36 pm

The Imp follows closely behind you, fluttering in the air - impressive enough given how small his wings are compared to the rest of him, but your master was impressive in every way. He keeps his cock hanging at head level with you, leaving his scent to waft over to you constantly, keeping your pussy dripping with anticipation. He snorts at your request. "I'd be more than happy to, if I had that much power. I'm sure defiling a priestess or two will give me enough strength to start the process. He won't be using his cock anymore once we get to him though, that's for sure."

You reach the meeting point, however there is no sign of Yara or Banden. After a few moments, you hear yelling nearby, although its difficult to make out what they're saying. Three voices, two of which are definitely Yara and Banden and the third most be the blue Imp. Investigating you see Yara floating in the air, grabbing on to the tail of the blue Imp who seems to be struggling to fly up to a tree branch. Banden stands nearby with a net at the ready, attempting to get an angle to throw it up at the Imp.

"Put me down!" the Imp squeels, kicking its legs towards Yara's face as it struggles to keep in the air. Eventually it collapses, bringing it and Yara to the ground and Banden throws the net over it and pulls it tightly shut. "Stop this at once! Don't make me hurt you!" the Imp threatens, even as its bound in the net.

Banden laughs a little, wiping his brow. "Finally, thought we were never going to get you..." he murmurs, before turning over, his eyes widening as he sees you and your master standing nearby, cum smearing your face.

Yara sits up, noticing your presence as well. "Lil..." she murmurs, cautiously as she reaches for her bow.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:40 pm

Lili quickly draws her blades as she approaches her former friends one a future fuck slut and another a slave for her new master~ as she draws her two swords she quickly dashed at Yara attempting to neutralize her before he causes too much trouble once she’s been dealt with she’ll simply knock banden then ask her master what to do next.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:51 pm

Yara shows off her reflexes by grabbing her bow and readying and arrow before you move in close enough to make the first strike. However being on the ground and with your so close, she finds herself unable to aim properly and sends of a hasty shot that looked to be aimed at your legs, only for it to go far and hit a nearby tree stump. Your head fuzzy with the Imp's influence, your attacks and sluggish and uncoordinated. Your first strike misses entirely and even embeds one of your swords in the tree behind Yara. However the second blade cuts right through her bow.

She manages to roll out from under you however and start scrambling to her feet. Banden scurries back with the blue Imp in his clutches. "Let me out!" it squeals. "Let me out, unless you want to watch your friends kill each other!"

"Not a chance!" Banden says, throwing the Imp the ground. Your Master seems to turn his attention to Banden, fluttering over to him. "So you're the one she thinks doesn't deserve to have a cock..." he murmurs as Banden glances at him in startled confusion before hastily searching through his bag.

Yara pulls out a knife, taking a few steps back. "Liliana... its me... that thing did something to your head... but you're a paladin, for the Lady's sake. You can fight this!"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:57 pm

Slicing through the bow Liliana lets out a cruel laugh as she sees her friend scramble away from her. “Mmm~ but Yara it felt sooo good~ what has anyone in the village done for me? The lady even. I’m just a half-elf, no one will ever treat me with the respect I deserve, no one but master~ he loves me and I love that massive cock of his, oh you just have to try it!” Lili again pounces at her friend not so much trying to hurt her but subdue her to allow her master to then corrupt the elf~
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:41 pm

"That's the Imp magic talking, Liliana... that's not y-" she cuts herself short to dodge your incoming attack. You're able to quickly set upon her, however, your time training as a paladin leaving you faster and more skilled than your hunter friend. Trying to avoid hurting her however hinders you as you work to restrain her and the two of you find yourselves locked in a stalemate as you struggle against each other. Several times she seems able to strike at you with her knife but chooses not to, clearly also trying to restrain you rather than harm you. With little room to change tactic, the two of you struggle for a little while until you eventually win out on top, casting her knife aside as you straddle the worn out and outmatched elf.

Your attention is drawn away, however, as Banden quickly gives up his search and just throws his back at your Master, knocking him out of of the air. Your master stumbles to his feet, rubbing his head only for Banden to pick up the blue Imp using the net and use him as a make shift weapon, swinging the net around to bash one Imp against the other with wild abandon.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:48 pm

“Tch, seems like your little brother is putting up a fight for once, stay right here will you.” Lili punched the tried out elf hoping to knock her out. If it doesn’t the first time she tries multiple times hopefully accomplishing her task before setting off to help her master. Though before she does she takes a bit of the cum still on her face and stuffs it into Yara’s that should help her master along with his magic. “Ohhh Banden! Why don’t you put down the imp and we can talk about this?” As she says that she goes for her sword that was stuck in the tree. “Look~ If you just set down the imp and stop hurting the red one I’ll let you fuck me~ how’s that sound?” Lili says as she moves to approach her master to protect him.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:56 pm

It takes relatively little effort to knock out the hunter as she lies beneath you. Leaving behind a little present of your Master's cum to help her along, you head off to intervene on your old friend's assault on your Master. Both Imps lie in a slumped daze, your Master laying on the ground while the other slouches in the net. Banden's arms shake as he holds up his Imp-club in preperation for another strike before he looks over to you. His face flushes for a moment, his eyes trailing across your body as you pluck your sword from the tree.

"N...no..." he murmurs. "Lili... it did something to your head... it wants to do the same to us..."

The blue imp groans. "That's not going to work, twig brains. You need more than words to break Imp magic. Now, unless you happen to be the most idiotic mage I've ever met, perhaps you should listen to my offer rather than bashing my head against everything in arms reach!"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:05 pm

“Hmph quiet you, I’m speaking to my friend.” Lili ignites her blades giving them a familiar blue flame, though occasionally a purple hue comes over them, once ignited she stabs at the blue imp as he seemed to be her master’s rival before speaking once more to Banden. “No no, it’s fine I promise, my.. friend he just wanted to make my life easier.. I promise he means no harm~ he’ll make your life much much easier too..” she says as she saunters up to Banden and tries to pull him into an embrace.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:12 pm

Sapped of willpower and unable to properly recuperate you find yourself unable to summon your flames to your blades. They flicker for a few moments before fading away. You feel like you might be able to tap into the Imp's power though, if your connection was stronger. This doesn't stop you from making your attack however, and your blade cuts through the net and strikes the blue Imp before he or Banden have a chance to react. Banden drops the creature to the ground and stumbles backwards, only for you to pull him against you.

"I...I... I..." he stammers, frozen in spot. You can feel his cock grow hard against you... only for a rock to hit him over the head and he slumps to the ground. "That's for hitting me like that!" your Master sneers at him, before turning his attention to Yara. "Your friend is waking up..." he murmurs with a grin, fluttering over to her as she starts blinking back to consciousness.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:19 pm

Lili almost wanted to giggle when she felt Banden getting hard for her, that sorta power felt sinister and it felt just so right, but when her master knocks him out she’s more than happy to obey his command. Running over to she lifts Yara off the ground enough for Lili to slip under her then lock her in a full Nelson while her master does his stuff. “Okay master~ she’s ready for you, I gave her a bit of cum too, make her into your personal cock slut~“
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:25 pm

Yara snaps awake once you hold her in place and starts struggling feebly against you. "What, Lili! Let me go! Let me go at once!" she yells, trying to kick at the Imp but to no avail. Your Master laughs mockingly at her. "Alright, elf... lets get to work..." watching, you see a faint purple hint to the Imp's eyes as he speaks to Yara. "Its time to just give in... you're so tired from chasing my enemy... you did such a good job catching him for me... its time for your reward... don't you think? You don't get appreciated nearly enough for all your hard work, do you? But I appreciate you... all you need to do, is show you appreciate me..."

As he speaks, Yara's struggling eases, however she still seems to have some fight in her. Perhaps there is some way you can help her along.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:34 pm

Lili couldn’t help but feel excited over this. Her master was going to begin his life’s work! She was so excited and she needed to do all she could to assist him, even if that meant just being a cum receptacle. “He’s right Yara~ those bastards back in the village~ they don’t care, but i do~ you know I care so much, but right now Master needs is to show him that we appreciate him.” She says softly and warmly into her ears while still maintains her full Nelson on the elf. Pecking her on the cheek with a kiss. “Come on Yara do it for me~ just give in a little~ it’ll feel so good~”
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:54 pm

Yara's body gradually stops struggling as you hold her, her breathing growing slow and heavy as her eyes glaze over. You can see the moment her will gives out and her expression relaxes, eyelids lowering as she submits to your Master. Moments after, however, you feel a certain... spark. With Yara falling under your Master's control you feel a small amount of your willpower return. It would seem your master.... the imp... whatever he was... didn't have quite enough power to control two people at once. The fog over your mind starts to clear, but you know you don't have the strength to fight him again, and at the moment he doesn't seem to realise you're gaining your free will back as he starts tearing off Yara's clothing.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Wed May 08, 2019 12:07 pm

Lili’s full Nelson loosens a bit when she feels her lungs fill with air her mind starting to clear. She looks at Yara whose purple eyes indicated she was well under her master’s spell. A part of her wanted to feel.. proud for assisting this imp? No her master? Her head was conflicted.
(Personal will roll: 4)
No no he was her master! “Mmm~ did I do good master? See she’s a full Elf~ are you going to reward your little slut?” She says with a giggle ignoring the rational part of her mind. She just wanted to feel good, and her master’s cock has been the only thing to ever make her feel good.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:32 pm

"Shut up, slut. Can't you see there's someone else who needs my cock right now?" your master berates you, his gaze never leaving Yara's body. He licks his lips, rubbing his cock across her exposed chest, smearing it with his pre. She moans in response, looking over the imp with lust. "You know what to do, elf... beg for it..." he murmurs, and after a few moments, she complies.

"Please... fuck me. Use me. Fill me with your big cock... I need it. I haven't had a good fucking in so long..." She spreads her legs for him and soon he fulfils her wishes and fills her body. His cock plunges into her open, welcoming snatch and she moans in your arms. Her head falls back and you can see the look of pure ecstasy on her face as she's filled with your master's cock. The last fragments of resistance being pounded out of her before your very eyes.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:41 am

Lilith shrunk back a bit from her master, it was dumb of her to even ask, she just had to hold down her best friend while her master fucked her brains out then she could receive the cock she desperately wanted! Right? Lili bit her lip as she wondered the implications. She just needed that dick but now that master has a full elf will he even need her? Like the rest of the village, because she was only a half elf was she somehow lesser worthy? The thoughts stewed in her mind as she diligently held her friend to allow her master to freely rail the sexy elf.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:30 pm

Yara moans in your arms as you watch your friend cum over and over on your master's cock. The two even share a kiss as the Imp leans forward and claims her lips with his. They moan into each others mouths for a while as he pounds away at her, bringing her to yet another orgasm right before your eyes. Of course your less worthy... you failed as a paladin before even beginning your quest. Who would want to fuck you? They break their kiss and the Imp chuckles, pumping her full of his demonic seed. "You'll make a good mother for my spawn, elf. Our children will secure this village and invigorate me with the magic of your people." Seized by the moment, he bites Yara on the shoulder, living a mark to claim her as his own for good. There's probably no need for you to hold her any more. Yet another thing you're not needed for.

Out of the corner of your eye you notice... Banden... crawling away? While face up? And sleeping? No, he must be being dragged... but by something you couldn't seem to see. Perhaps you should tell the imp about this... or... maybe you didn't need to... You could think a little more clearly now. The Imp had made you happy, but didn't becoming a paladin do the same? What was it that you really wanted?
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:46 pm

Personal wisdom roll: 17
A certain feeling of jealousy arose inside Lilith as she watched her only friend in the village get used by the imp before her. She just wanted another taste of his cock.. the only other thing in this world to provide her with joy.. when she saw them kissing and how he told her that she’d bear his children but Lili, a paladin and capable warrior wouldn’t!? It was all starting to come to a head. He was just looking down on her because she was a half elf. This realization started to make her blood boil as she let go of Yara it definitely didn’t seem like she needed more holding down and then goes to punch her “master” square in the face before drawing her blade on him.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:11 pm

Your fist collides swiftly with the Imp, the creature caught off guard and reeling through the air, his cock pulling free of Yara in the process and leaving behind a trail of cum spewing from the equally surprised elf's cunt. It fluttered about, clutching its jaw as it looks at you in equal parts bewilderment and anger. How could you do this to your master? You push that errant thought aside as you ready your blade. A soft thud can be heard as Banden's body was dropped to the ground by whatever force was carrying him, although the Imp is far too focused on you to notice.

"Half-breed slut! I said wait your turn! Lick clean this elven whore and my cock as an apology." he yells, and you feel his dark magic probing your mind once more, your senses now familiar to his tricks. You have a few moments to act before they'll take root enough to influence you, and you doubt he can properly control you and Yara both at the same time.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:15 pm

“Shut it Master You’re like everyone else in this damned village as much as I’d loved to seem them fucked I’m tired of being looked down as a Half-Elf!” She roars as a familiar holy flame engulfs her blade and she rushes at the imp hoping to strike him down before he sends her on another chase but from fucking and fight he shouldn’t be in much of a condition to put up much of a fight. At least that’s what she hoped as she approached and swung her blade at him.
Lorielle

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games