A Paladin of Light [Lorielle]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Paladin of Light [Lorielle]

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:24 pm

The Imp's cock starts to stiffen, its head lifting into the air as it revels in your gaze. The imp outright laughs at this point. "A moment ago you wanted to kill me, now you're considering fucking me and all I did I was sit down. Are all elves as slutty as you? I should've come around here sooner." He licks his lips as he looks you over, sliding closer as the scent of his demonic cock wafts over you. "I'm not offering anything. Me... impose myself upon a poor, vulnerable elven lass such as yourself? Perish thought!" he says, before bursting into laughter again. "No... no, I won't offer anything. Not unless you beg for it... Well, if you were to beg, then I'd hardly be imposing anymore, would I?"

You feel the whispers ringing in your head once more.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Wis resist, crit fail. 8 willpower damage

Your body flushes with heat... you feel compelled to do as he says. You haven't succumbed entirely to his will, but if you even wanted to resist him you have very little strength left to do so.

Quick CS:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Strength: 4
Dexterity: 3
Constitution: 2
Wisdom: 2
Intelligence: 2
Charisma: 1

Secondary Stats:
Health: 40/40
Willpower: 4/20
Spellpower: 3
Spells known: 2

Strengths: Ambidextrous: Her fighting style requires the use of 2 weapons, thankfully she's equally proficient with both hands
Elegant body: despite being a bit of a bitch her looks more than make up for that when trying to convince people.
Natural Born leader: Despite her attitude people take her orders rather easily.

Weaknesses: Naive: Her upbringing was sheltered and incredibly regimented, she's rather easy to dupe and is maybe too trusting
Arrogant:She rarely backs down from a challenge and is easy to goad into just about anything
Poor Mage: Liliana is almost completely reliant on her physical abilities to do anything, learning new spells is incredibly difficult for the young woman.

Spells: Flames of War: Liliana's weapons gain fire damage dealing a bonus d6 damage on her next attack
Soothing Winds: Stilling her mind Liliana tries to regain spent willpower rolling a d20+spellpower if she rolls higher than her current willpower she regains half of the spent willpower, if she rolls under her current willpower she loses half of the remaining willpower as the winds arouse her.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:32 pm

Lili licked her lips again this time doing so in a seductive manner as she slipped her chestplate off her chest revealing the gossamer cloth underneath that was see-through from being soaked in sweat. Her nipples standing on end as they bend the cloth around themselves. "S-some elves are quite.. slutty.. plenty in the village lay with animals.." She says as her eyes remain glued to his cock. "But if.. if you expect me to beg you to.. ravage me.. you have another thing.. hahh coming.." As she says that she sits up. "B-but i.. i could use a .. drink of some sort.. could you.. provide me with something.. to drink.." as she says that she rolls onto her stomach and basically brings herself face to cock and takes in a deep inhale of it's musk, her eyes fluttering.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:38 pm

The Imp's cock stiffens further as he rubs his palms together with lustful glee. The scent of its thick cockhead overpowers your sense as you bring your face up to it. You find yourself being thankful for your quest being delayed and the imp's incursion near your village for the opportunity to suck this cock that its provided you. The Imp's grin widens as he nudges the tip of his cock against your lips, its hot member pressing against you and leaving such a strong taste on your mouth that it sets your body aflame with need. Then he pulls his cock away. "Say please..." he murmurs.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:45 pm

That little taste of his pre-cum was all that was needed to shatter the young paladin's will. His foul magics have taken hold as her golden eyes shift to a purple hue and hearts form from her pupils. She opens her mouth widely as she moans. "Hahh~ Please give me your big fat cock~ Please use me to your hearts content~" She says as she forms a perfect little O with her lips ready to receive the imp's cock and suck on it like her life depended on it.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:49 pm

The Imp wastes no time on claiming his conquest, pushing his dick past your lips. His cockhead fills your mouth, its thick, musky taste overwhelming you as he starts to push his way further into you. His hands grip the back of your head as he rocks his hips back and forth, guiding your head in a slow and steady bobbing motion towards his crotch. The faint whispers returned to your head, reaffirming your desire to give yourself to the Imp, working your mind over as it plants a submissive seed deep within your subconscious. Slowly a dark desire takes root within the depths of your soul as you work over the Imp's cock.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:21 pm

Liliana didnt really care about the voices other than eagerly listening along to them she did what she set out to do~ Get a nice drink from this friendly imp's amazing cock. Her body was spinning with desire as she kicks her legs gleefully allowing her new friend to fuck her face rather eager, a part of her wondering if yara was doing the same, she heard that imps can be surprisingly skilled mages maybe they could turn that sissy Banden into a real woman too. She couldnt help but giggle at her wild fantasies as she kept working this wonderfully textured dick in her mouth savoring the taste as her tongue swirls around it back and forth, back and forth~
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:46 pm

"Mmh... well someone's into this... You the village cocksucker or something?" the Imp teases you, tugging on your hair as he picks up his pace, rutting into your face. You're not sure how long you spend with your head swimming with lewd fantasies and layers of demonic influence, your mouth wrapped lovingly around Imp cock, but eventually he pulls out, leaving you wanting and worried he was getting bored of you. "That should be wet enough now..." he says, waving his saliva covered cock in front of you. "Now, maybe I should leave and find a worthy hole to shove this into..."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:53 pm

Lili moans and gasps with pleasure as she continues to pleasure her new friend pulling off of it with a kiss only to respond. "Mmm~ You're my first actually~" She says with a wink as her heart eyes dart from his face back to his cock, if this was cocksucking then she could definitely get used to this, as she laid there allowing him to use her face like some toy. When he pulls out she lets out a cute little whine sad that she didnt even get her drink yet. "Wh-what i still havent gotten my drink! Please im so thirsty~ Even my little pussy is begging for something to fill it up~" Liliana spreads her legs and pulls her panties to the side to reveal a pristine pink pussy ready to be ravaged. "Please fuck me~ Do what ever you need to me but i just have to have your cock!" She says moaning and begging like a little slut in heat.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:03 pm

The Imp openly laughs once more, practically cackling with glee. "So much for not begging me to ravage you. If I knew you elf sluts would be this easy to fuck I'd have bedded half your village by now... might go pay those priestesses a visit after this, all things considered." His mind may be elsewhere, but at least his body is with you as he lines his cock up with your hungry pussy. The flared head rubs against your entrance over and over, pressing against your pussy lips but not quite pushing all the way through until the Imp brings one hand down to swat your ass. "Let the forest hear your screams." he says, before driving his hips forward and spearing your cunt open with his cock.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:10 pm

"Its hahh~ Your fault~ You made me this way~ I have to be ravaged by your cock to feel better!" She says as she wiggles her butt at him hoping to entice him. "Hahh~ I can help you with that if need be~ Im sure it'll be fun~" She says hoping to convince him to fuck her harder, her virgin pussy ripe for the picking, but when she can feel the burning head of his dick against her lower lips she want stir crazy she needed it so badly swinging her hips hoping to pierce herself upon it, but he was much too smart. Given another command she obeys it to a T and screams in ecstasy as his cock ruins her purity, not the the Lady cared much for it as long as justice was delivered but well.. ah who cares this cock felt soooo amazing as Liliana felt her body shake and her eyes rolled up into her head.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:23 pm

All concerns about the Lady are fucked out of your mind as the Imp picks up the pace. After taking your virginity you faintly feel... something... pass from you and into the Imp, seemingly to strengthen him, but all thoughts on this matter are soon battered away by his dick as well. "Hmm, I think I'll take you up on that offer... Defiling the priestesses will make me much stronger. I'd have the strength to turn every elf in your village into my slut. Don't worry... hmm~ I'll still fuck you as well from time to time... just make sure you keep proving you're worthy of my dick." He fucks you into the dirt and all you can do is hope that you stay worthy as you feel his cock fill your body and soul at once, the rest of the world fading away around this sensation.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:31 pm

Liliana pushes her ass as high as she can as her face makes contact with the cool forest floor her face one of pure bliss as the imp truly ravages her body and soul. "Yes~ Please i just want to be worthy of your cock~ I'll do whatever i can for it! I promise~ Hahh~ No i swear please give me your cock!" Her body shakes as she shudders from an orgasm, but they just manage to come one after another muddying her mind, a paladin shouldnt act like this! But goddess forgive her she loved every second of this!
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:36 pm

"Renounce that goddess of yours!" he commands, swatting your ass again as he pounds away at your insides. "Promise to worship only me and my cock from now on, slut!". He spanks you again and again, driving his thrusts inside you as he uses each orgasm to drive you on to the next. You're not sure you can squirt anymore, yet your body still convulses from orgasm after orgasm, your legs falling numb and cunt twitching in unyielding bliss.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:47 pm

This is where Liliana broke, her mind shattering into a million tiny little pieces as her devotion to her goddess run up against this little imps control on her mind and the pleasure he was inflicting. She couldnt possibly renounce her god! All that she worked for, thrown away in the bliss of the moment? No she should be stronger than that~ But this cock just feels so good~ What would happen if she never met one nearly as good, she'd be so unfulfilled for the rest of her life! As her mind waged war on what to do, the thing to fill the void was not the calming voice of her goddess, not it was this imps lovely cock! Slamming into her over and over filling the void where her mind was exquisitely "Yes! Yes I'll do it! Fuck the Lady of Light, and all of those stuck up elves! Im just a half-elf but when we march into their little village you and your cock will rule over all of them! I swear that i will only worship you and your COCK!"
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:57 pm

"Yes! Yes!" The Imp shouts as he ruts into you, his thrusts building up as you sense his coming orgasm. "YEA- wait what?" his voice falls quiet but he shudders, reaching a climax anyway as you feel your Imp master fill you up with his lovely demonic seed. Maybe you can prove your worth by making some Imp babies for him? The Imp seems displeased, however, pulling out of you with a look of disappointment on his face.

"You're not a full elf?" his shoulders sag and he glances around before huffing and kicking some dirt, his foot accidentally hitting a stone which causes him to yell in pain and clutch his toe. After calming down, he glances back at you, his cum still leaking out of your defiled pussy. "Well, you're not an accurate test then... I have no idea if I can safely corrupt your village or not." Saddened, he slumps down beside you, his wet, softening cock slapping your cheek and smearing some of his cum and your juices on you.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:03 pm

Lili screamed at the top of her lungs when she was filled with her master's cum, but she can feel his palpable disappointment and that feeling courses through her as well. "Hahh~ Master~ Please dont be disappointed~ I have a friend! She chased after the blue thing, if she wasnt corrupted by your friend i can help you turn her!" As she says that she tries her best to make her new master as excited as possible her gleaming purple-hued heart eyes staring up at him as she tried her best to make him eager enough to fuck her again. "Please i promise to be worthy of your dick master~" She says while deepthroating his cum covered dick.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:10 pm

"Hmm? A friend... a real elf this time? And not some cheap, half breed whore." he muses to himself as you go down on him, his cock stiffening in your mouth. "But Cobalt is after her already... if that blue freak gets in my way again." He growls, gripping your hair roughly as he pulls you right up against his crotch. "Alright slut, make me cum again and be quick about. If I miss my opportunity at finally seizing power for myself, you'll never get my cock again!"

Your head swims with so many mixed feelings, but this is all overridden by your desire to be filled by your master's cock. He enjoyed fucking you, you know he did. You just have to remind him that you can please him.

New Weakness Gained:
Imp Cock Lover: Having been corrupted by your encounter in the deep woods, you have a longing for Imp cock. That unique sense of fulfilment you experienced may be wrong... but a part of you always craves it now, making it harder to resist or disobey Imps.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:49 pm

"Yes sir! I'll make you cum whenever and how ever you want!" Lili eagerly took her master's cock into her mouth swirling her tongue around his lovely bumpy cock to please him as best she can. Of course she was so sad that she was a dirty half elf, goddess why is she so useless of course she was only good for taking her master's lovely lovely dick!
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:16 pm

The Imp groaned with satisfaction as he started to relax, easing himself down as he lay on his back with you slurping loyally on his cock. He kept his hands on the back of your head, guiding your mouth up and down in a constant motion between his legs. "Fucking... half-breed slut... take it... take.... it...." he unloads once again, filling your mouth with his tasty seed before pushing your head up and giving your face a hefty coating of demon spunk. "Hehehe... you look right at home like that, half-breed." he says, giving your ears a pinch. "Keep it on you for now, lets go find your friends and that damned deviant. With any luck the elves will have killed him already."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:26 pm

Lili is more than happy to allow her master to use her head as a cum bucket getting her full of demon spunk as she moaned and groaned with delight. Once he finally came she tried to swallow all of it but he had a different plan. “Yes master~” she said with a large smile and her purple eyes shooting back as his dick as she gives it a kiss. Once that bit of ceremony was done she stood up and collected herself reattaching her armor and moving back the way she came telling her master the spot in which she, yaya and banden were too meet. “I will have to say master there’s an extra elf, a boy, but he’s meek and honestly if you just made him into a slut like me with full breasts and a vagina in need of a cock he’d be so much better off~”
Lorielle

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games