Wish Granted, Not Expected [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Wish Granted, Not Expected [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:30 am

"Mmhm, a natural masochist... I think we should play more often." She turns off whatever is zapping you to change out your gag, then sits on your face and grinds her cunt against your lips as she takes a riding crop and slaps your clit, turning the clamps back on as she shouted "Get to work you pathetic bitch! You've cum ten times already! No more orgasms until you get me off!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:32 am

I Shuddered and Eagerly began eating her out, even if the order gave me a micro-orgasm.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:45 am

SHe moaned as you started eating her out, her grinding becoming a bit more gentle after a moment as she brought the riding crop handle to your slit, teasing and probing it and letting you feel the nubs it had on it for this sort of use...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:47 am

The gentle teasing threw me off enough to make me cum again with a shocked gasp.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:50 am

"Mmhm... such an interesting specimen. Definitively going to have to have you over more!" Tamaria says, pushing the toy into your depths with a hum.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:53 am

I Moaned in Delight Kissing HEr cunt as best as I could.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:58 am

"Ahh... th~that's it... mhm... good bitch... hah... r~remember not to cum~" She said, deciding to tease you more as she started turning the electric clamps on and off as her riding crop began to fuck you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:01 am

I Moaned and arched my Back My Pussy tightening in need.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:05 am

"Mmhm... nearly came there... mhm... just wait another minute... I'm almost there aaah!~" She says as she starts rocking her hips into your face more, her slit drooling more as she continued her torment of your body.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:09 am

I was shivering and gasping into her cunt I was going insane~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:08 pm

She thankfully only lasts just a bit shy of a minute, but as soon as her slit is beginning to drip even more nectar onto your tongue and you hear her crying out, your own climax crashes down upon you again.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:20 pm

I Squealed into her cunt, cumming hard and covering her wall with my squirting juices.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:35 am

Tamaria slumps atop you, panting hard as you and her take a chance to relax and recover in your post orgasmic bliss. While you are still left to deal with all the sensations that come with being a woman bring.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:38 am

I was shivering and shaking in pleasure as I slowly came down from my high.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:09 pm

Tamaria took a moment to do so, but soon enough she was untying you from the bed and working to try and get you out of the bondage suit she put you in. "So, how is that? That make you feel better?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:53 am

I Wrapped my Arms around her and Pulled her into a Kiss, Nuzzling and Licking her Neck "Love you~" I sang Drunkenly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:25 pm

SHe blushed and said "Hey Jamie, I'm already taken, you'd have to ask Carla if your wanting to join into our little thing..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:33 pm

To Fuck Drunk to Care I nuzzled and kissed her looking pretty out of my mind.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:15 pm

She blushes some more at that, then reaches over for her phone and takes a pic of you as she begins hurriedly texting her girlfriend.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:05 pm

When I noticed the camera I gave a Silly grin and a peace sign.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games