Wish Granted, Not Expected [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Wish Granted, Not Expected [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:32 am

She again gives you an odd, confused look at that, but as she sees you getting sleepy she doesn't say anything, simply holding you in her arms and snuggling with you as she rests her head atop yours...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:40 am

I slept, honestly it seemed like I slept most of the Day it felt like the entire day was one big fevear dream, Waking up early the next day I stumbled down to grab a Can of Cold coffee and grab something real to eat before sitting down outside at 3:30 in the morning to eat on the front porch, man that was a weird dream, I blinked as I saw one of the goth girls from school leave her house to smoke when I saw her staring at me I waved at her as I finished my Food and stood up to go throw it in the trash, Only then when I rubbed my cold arms did I realize, I was still a girl, and I was Wearing a White thong....Oops, Shivering I turned to walk back inside.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:47 am

Even more to your surprise, the Goth girl smiled and waved at you, calling out "Heya Jamie! You feeling alright? Not that I don't mind the view, but it is a little nippy out here this morning!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:49 am

I Blinked and stared in Confusion at her before shaking my head "Um, I was really sick yesterday, like, I didn't do anything besides lay in bed and drink soup, Nothing else." I told her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:53 am

"Huh, well maybe the cool air will make ya feel better then." She says, walking across the street to lean over the porch railing, being careful to flick her ashes into the flower bed beneath it. She licks her lips and says with a smile "Though I know something better that might help. As my Mom likes to say, Sex cures everything~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:57 am

I Blushed and looked at her "Wanna come up to my room or wanna take me to yours?" I asked her eager, Fuck it, I was a girl I had a girl offering me sex damn you!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:00 am

She smiles, dousing her cigarette and pocketing it as she came up around the porch and sashayed closer until she nearly had you pinned to the wall. "Why not out here Jamie~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:05 am

I Blinked "Maybe I want to see what Kinda Toys you have," I stuck my tongue out "If you impress me maybe I'll let you give me a makeover." Girls liked that right?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:14 am

The Goth Girl, who you suddenly recognized now as Tamaria, a girl who had routinely looked down on and insulted you as a guy, smirked and giggled as she said "Well, the makeover is a maybe, not big on those myself... though you would look good in some black... but toys, toys I can definitely do~" She grabs your hand and starts you over towards her house.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:16 am

I Blinked as I followed her to her house confused and aroused.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:44 am

She leads you in past her father who is passed out on the couch... and naked, giving you a better chance to see that he... er, she, is in fact a futanari, possessing both male and female naughty bits. "Ignore her, she's passed out after drinking again." Then she leads you up to her room which is a bit brighter than you expected but has some goth and pagan stuff gathered about. More interesting is her closet which she opens and reveals a variety of BDSM toys and gear.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:47 am

I Blushed and began fantasizing so hard that I missed both that she was tying me down, and what the safe word was, Just mindlessly agreeing to anything.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:52 am

"You sure your okay with this?" She asked as she caught your attention, her now in just her black leather underwear and bra as she started lighting a candle.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:59 am

I Nodded "Yeah Totally." I tried to say only to Realize I was Gagged, Dressed in some latex bodysuit and strapped to the bed, before a mask was pulled on and only my nose, tits, crotch and ass were free.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:04 am

Tamaria smiled at that, then began by dropping some hot wax straight on your nipples... which instantly had you cumming as a cocktail of pain and pleasure you had no preparations for crashed down upon you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:09 am

I Moaned at the burning painful pleasure, where all girls this sensitive?!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:14 am

"Wow, cumming already? Don't remember hearing you to be this sensitive..." Tamaria says, then shrugs and brings it to your clit and slit, dripping some wax there and dear god it felt like your mind was going to shatter from pleasure and pain and pain induced pleasure!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:16 am

I Squealed and Moaned and would be screaming if I wasn't gagged as my Fem Cum squirted lewdly from my body.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:24 am

Tamaria giggled at this, moving to drip wax here there and everywhere over your exposed skin. She seemed to enjoy watching you cum, but after a bit she stopped, only to come back over with something. You here a strange hum, then something clamps onto your breasts and pleasure, pure pleasure, for the pain was being immediately translated into it for you and your mind and body as she smacked your slit and said "Scream for me bitch!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:26 am

I Screamed and Howled into the gag my body jerking and rocking in my binds as I came again and again it hurt so good~
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games