Screwball [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Screwball [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:31 am

She whinnies into your cunt, the vibrations making your own cunt quiver as she begins to fire off ropes of rainbow colored and fruit cocktail flavored spunk into your mouth.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:32 am

I Drunk every drop and then turned around to kiss her "It was tasty~" I teased.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:46 am

She's blushing and twitching a bit, panting heard as she admits "F~First time... aahh... t~that was my first time..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:48 am

I Giggled "Mine too~" I sang to her with a grin.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:51 am

She seemed to perk up at that, her cock twitching and proding at your flanks.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:56 am

I Giggled and hummed "Sorry~ Couldn't help myself when I crashed, I've never flown before and Nimbus was feeling like he wanted to go fast." I told her with a grin "Anyways~ Bye Bye~ you didn't make me cum so you don't get all the fun~" I teased with a wink before stepping off her and going through the clouds, pulling out an umbrella to float to the ground Casually Eating it as I began walking around.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:59 am

THe rainbow pegasus blinked and watched you depart, while you saw a mint green unicorn walking ahead of you with a cream colored pony with candy tattoos or markings on her flanks.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:04 am

I Grinned and Walked forward Slipping up to the Cream one Speaking Low "We Need to talk," Before speaking out loud "There's an Annoying amount of Bugs out lately, I swear some of them are as Big as Bears!" I Complained Swatting at a bug, for some reason knowing this would mess with the Cream one.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:15 am

The cream one indeed seemed to be shaken by the second comment, even as she gave you a perplexed look at the former. Her friend however smiled and said "Hey, don't think we've seen you around town before. You new?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:19 am

I Grinned "Yup Just Came in today," I Winked "Got a Little Lucky today too~ But I doubt I need to tell you two about that right? You Two look close enough to be life mates." I said with a grin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:45 am

They both blushed, first at that casual mention of sex and then at your correct guess of them being life mates. It occurs to you that their both mares, and that you could help give them a new way to playing and enjoying each other... though the only way is how?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:57 am

I'd already been planning that, I Hummed at them with a grin and Give the Cream one a Look, Damn it, why wasn't she looking for an out to talk to me?! Sighing and Shaking my head I spoke "Well I'm sure Celestia herself would smile at you two." I told them, "Hmm~ Hey Actually I have something that might help you two, I have a Potion I've been trying to perfect that gives a mare a cock and balls, it's suppose to be for a short time, but well, No Pony has wanted it yet Maybe one of you want to give a try, should let you even get your Life Mate pregnant." I told them, Since Sweety Drops was being stubborn and an Idiot I'd have to push ahead. "The Only Problem is well, it might be permanent and it rarely, adds to the cock, giving it an Canine like Knot or Spines, or Bumps, The NEwest batch should cut down on that stuff, but it's less risky to be forever."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:03 am

Sweetie Drops eyes widened at this, but Lyra reacted so fast you weren't sure how she'd gotten the potion bottle that hadn't been in your hoof a moment before. "L~Lyra, what are you-" Sweetie Drops began, but Lyra was already polishing the potion off as you felt the chaotic magic taking root.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:08 am

I Blinked as the Cock and balls Grew and Watched closely "Huh All Right, So, from what I can tell, your eagerness and want has made it permanent, You have the knot, Fertility Increase and Semen Production increase mutations, Hmmm~ Desire seems to affect it greatly." I murmured with a hidden giggle as I only gave it enough of a nudge to not do to much.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:15 am

"Oh yeah!" Lyra says, and then says "Feel free to stick around and watch~" She winks and then before Sweetie Drops can say or do much Lyra pounces and mounts her, a surprised and pleasured whinny escaping Sweetie Drops lips as Lyra takes her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:18 am

I Shook my head Oh Yeah I needed to call her Bonbon here "Well you two have fun~ I'm going to look around more, Maybe if I'm lucky you'll mount me sometime~" I called as I skipped off with a giggle.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:24 am

"Ahh, not gonna stick around?" Lyra asked, giggling as she said "BonBon is great with her mouth, I'm sure she could help you out!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:27 am

I giggled "Well, I thought I'd let you getting her pregnant be a couple's thing and maybe join you guys in bed some other time." I told her with a wink.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:30 am

She shrugged, smiling as she rutted into BonBon "Hey I don't mind for the mare who made this possible~!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:34 am

I Giggled and nodded "Maybe later~ Sorry I really do have someone I'm suppose to meet~" I sang as I wandered off humming multiple people really~
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games