Screwball [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Screwball [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:45 am

Heading into town you saw plenty of ponies wandering about their daily tasks, though one was... bouncing towards you with a smile on her face.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:47 am

I Blinked and giggled happily as I approached her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:49 am

She didn't stop until she pronked her face into yours and said "Hi! Welcome to Ponyville! I don't know who you are but I can tell your new, well, the part of you that is new since you did used to reside in the Ponyville Hospital Mental ward but now you got two inside you as one and that makes you new enough to deserve a whole party just for you with all kinds of cookies and candy and games and-"

You get the distinct feeling she is going to keep going and not take in any air if you let this continue.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:52 am

I Hummed "Well I'm Your and the other Elements Daughter now duh~" I told her with a grin "Screwball! Spirit of Mischief, Daughter of Discord and The Elements." I told her with a grin.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:56 am

She blinked at that, then sat on her haunches. After a moment, she said "But there wasn't any tentacles involved, or dicks. How could you be our daughter?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:01 am

I Hummed "Magic Souls and so on, Basically Discord's Magic Juice, Your Magic Juice and my two souls mixed and made me, So, I Guess You could be either magically adopted mother, just without the blood ritual instead it was soul magic." I told her grinning even as I wondering what I was talking about.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:06 am

Pinkie Pie seemed to be wondering what you were talking about as well, but she just shrugged and said "Okie Dokie Lokie, that makes sense to me! So, want a tour of the town... or want a tour of me~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:09 am

I Giggled and Hummed "Well I was wanting to meet all my families in town." I told her, "I'm starting to get horny though~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:09 pm

"Hm, well, I got some toys we could use in my bedroom. Or we could go visit Applejack~" SHe offers with a giggle.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:21 pm

I Giggled "I Could bring your toys to Mama Applejack~" I said with a grin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:37 am

Pinkie hummed at that moment that vanished in a pink layer of dust only to reappear moment later with saddlebags that you could see were carrying some rather naughty toys within.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:39 am

I Giggled and Nodded happily Following her floating on my own beside her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:08 pm

Pinkie Pie started off toward Sweet Apple Acres and didn't seem to mind the fact that you were floating beside her, though many other ponies seems to, you getting a fair bit of attraction and even making three ponies faint right then and there.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:50 am

I Looked at the Three and Giggled Putting a Seed packet in front of them for a Rare plant that needed sex with ponies at least once a day to survive.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:26 pm

They have managed to come out of it and are studying the seed as you head on off towards Applejack's place with Pinkie Pie leading the way.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:32 pm

I Giggled and Laid down on Pinkie's back with a hum.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:14 pm

She quirked up an eye at that, but giggled and kept going, the farmhouse starting to show over the horizon.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:04 pm

I Giggled and well happily playing with her hair.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:11 am

You suddenly, briefly, fall into her mane and find yourself in a place full of pink fluffy frizzy hair.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:01 am

I Blinked and Looked around "Fuzzy hammer space."
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games