Twilight Flirting [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Twilight Flirting [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:39 pm

PC:
eaenidu Wrote:Name: Twilight Sparkle
Appearance: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-bQsbFhMAnxs/UY2l_G0surI/AAAAAAAAAKk/qmAuJtexj80/s1600/4_resize.jpg
Bio: an Element of Harmony and Student of Princess Celestia, Twilight Sparkle has rather recently moved into Ponyville and it's much different than the unicorn Dominated Canterlot were most flirting and such is done with magic, So Twilight rather Naively has been accidentally flirting with other ponies, Like right now for instance, When Derpy brought her some new books, she without thinking begin to gentle run her hands on her wings trying to clean them, and Complimented her wings, and to try and deal with Derpy's staring she tried making a joke that she wouldn't mind sleeping wrapped in them, why were that sticking straight out and hard now?

You find yourself suddenly being taken hold of by Derpy who heads up the stairs with you. For a pegasus she's quite strong! Her wings are also twitching a bit even as she works to wrap them round you.
Kuragari

Re: Twilight Flirting [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:45 pm

I Squeaked and Blushed Clinging to her in shock, as we practically teleported into my bed from her speed, I was dazed and confused.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:48 pm

She pins you to the bed and wraps her wings under you as she claims your lips in an excited kiss... then when she breaks the kiss she asks "D~Did you want to just sleep with my wings as blankets, or wrapped around you while we do it together?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:50 pm

I Moaned in Surprise at the kiss, Blushing Darkly "W~wrapped around M~Me while we do it together?" I stuttered out shocked
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:58 pm

She smiled at that, kissing you again as her hands begin to wander over your form, exploring your breasts and sides with smooth grace.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:01 pm

I Let out a Surprised moan, my back arching up as she teased me, my brain working in overdrive but my body not moving.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:11 pm

She smiles at this, then begins kissing her way down towards the space between your legs.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:13 pm

I Let out a Shocked moan of pleasure my hips bucking into her face, my mind trying to figure out what was happening, it felt like it was overheating.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:32 pm

She gives you a wide smile, one eye looking at your face and the other your cunny before she dives in and begins eating you out through your panties.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:34 pm

I was soon a Moaning, Blushing mewling mess under her Wiggling my hips helplessly in pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:41 pm

Her wings started to caress and tease you as well, as Derpy pulled your panties aside and started lapping directly at your clit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:44 pm

I Squealed and Went a Little Crosseyed as I came and covered her face in my Femcum, Slumping back and shuddering I tried to think of what to do or say.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:55 pm

It was hard to do that, as Derpy seemed to enjoy your taste so much she buried her face into your cunt and dug her tongue deeper.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:01 pm

I was soon nothing more than a more than a Sexed out moaning puddle of pleasure, cumming constantly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:11 pm

Derpy finally stopped after around and about your seventh orgasm, pulling back and smiling at you as she asked "Did I do good?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:14 pm

I Gave a Fuck drunk giggle my pussy twitching happily "Wuv you~!" I Sang fucked out of my mind.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:16 pm

She giggled and smiled at that, pulling her wings out from under you as she presented her own drooling cunny to you as she sat on your face. "Hehe, your turn!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:20 pm

I Stared and Shuddered in pleasure "Neber Done Dis~" I Slurred pulling her cunt to my face and intently my sex drunk brain not able to do it right though, so I had my nose buried in her cunt and my tongue invading her ass.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:23 pm

Derpy squealed in surprise but didn't seem to mind too much, your eagerness more than making up for not knowing what you were doing if her moans were any indication.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:26 pm

I blushed and giggled my tongue happily exploring as my nose teasing her pussy lips, I was eager to make her cum.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games