Twilight Flirting [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Twilight Flirting [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:30 am

Diamond Tiara's were close to the same size, but she like Silver Spoon was entranced with yours. Soon in fact they decided to start using their hands and mouths to start cleaning under your breasts.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:37 am

I Was moaning softly even as I took care of them in return, it was kinda embarrassing as my magic and fingers gently probed their bodies but for some reason they seemed enthralled with me, and they were well, part of my "Herd" now, with me as the breeding Alpha, I had to care for them too, I decided to show them some Unicorn Style Pleasure, my Magic gently Fucking their nipples, normally impossible but their was a Spell for it, I used it for masturbation a few times but well they looked like they'd enjoy it. "I need to talk to my friends today and you two need to recharge, I kinda emptied you two out, but next time we get together, I'll let you fuck and cum inside my breasts." I promised the two that I had viewed unwillingly seduced by me, trying to make it up to them "I know some interesting spells." I admitted.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:39 am

To your immense surprise, as you told them that, their cocks sprang to attention and their eyes widened as they stared at your breasts, seeming to be imagining doing just that.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:41 am

I Blushed and looked down at their Cocks "Oh Fine, But this is the Last Time Today alright, then we gotta get Out so I can get you two what you need." I told them as my magic went to my breasts, my Nipples opening slightly for them.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:42 am

They nodded their head, said "Y~Yes Matron!" And then slammed on into your breasts, pushing up and giving you a fair bit more pleasure then you'd ever gotten from doing this yourself.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:44 am

I Blushed and Moaned Rolling my hips on Instinct as both Eagerly Slammed into my breasts, Their Lustful stares were both embarrassing and a Turn on.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:46 am

They had small hearts in their eyes as their cocks twitched and they kept trying to fit the whole of their rods into your breasts.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:48 am

I Moaned as they Pushed and Thrust Deeper and Deeper My Magic forced to help them, I'd never put more than a Finger in so I was unused to how good it felt and quickly came.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:56 am

"M~Matron came from us fucking her breasts... g~gotta keep going Silver Spoon, we g~gotta make Matron feel good!" Diamond said, Silver nodding as she mumbled "breed breasts" to herself.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:02 am

I Blushed the two of them had me cumming a Couple times before I finally felt their Cocks Twitching inside me, and they got even more needy it just felt so Good that I came again this time with them, shaking and panting and blushing I Quickly dried off and gave both of them a dress with my cutie mark on it to wear back home, not bothering to remember what that meant from the book, as I dressed myself before getting them books and shooing them off home, making sure not to clean the cum out of my body remembering that was rude for some reason, before sending a message with my magic to my friends that I wanted to talk to them, I was so embarrassed by the two's adoring looks That I promised and agreed to whatever they'd asked as I shooed them home to do their homework, Both Smelling of me and wearing my Cutie mark on the dresses that I just gave them to get them out faster.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:18 am

They headed home quite happy and content, if very tired now, and you saw them getting surprised looks on the way out. However, of more interest as you rested and recuperated was how Pinkie Pie managed to be the first to arrive... and you don't recall hearing her open the door.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:20 am

I Blinked and blushed "Um, Hello Pinkie...When did you get here?" I asked confused.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:42 am

She giggles and boops you on the nose "I got here when you called me silly!" She then licks some of the cum dripping from your nipples up. "Mmhm, lewd dick cream~! The best kind!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:46 am

I Blinked and Blushed "H~Hey that came from my harem Pinkie L~Leave it, thought...The Spell I used does increase breast size based on how much goes in." I Mumbled, my Finger increased it to this, I had to wonder how much bigger they'd get now "A~Anyways Let's wait for the rest."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:49 am

"Ohhh you have a herd now! That's so exciting... can I be in it?" Pinkie asks as she bounces in place, then whips out a horse dong a bit shorter than your two mates. "I got something I can fuck you silly with already!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:57 am

I Blushed and Coughed "Um, No, Pinkie, That's why I was Calling the Girls," I Explained, Not Noticing the Girls were here now "I'm, I don't want what I have with you girls to become Sexual, You're all True Friends, But, It's not anything bad about you girls in Fact I was going to offer that if you had Sisters or Female Cousins That I'd Let them Join the Herd I'd even Let them be part of the Harem of the Herd, I'm the Breeding Alpha, So you know they'd be breeding me, The Only Stipulation is No More than Three from each of your Families." I Quickly explained "I'm not Saying no to maybe some fun here and there, but I'd much rather prefer you girls to be my friends, I Love you as Friends and Don't think I can Love you as Herd Mates, And I don't want to do that to you." I explained to her quickly, Not Realizing the rest Had heard my Offer of Our Lines Joining, nor realizing the only Stipulation I put down was no more than Three from each and they needed female parts.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:03 am

Pinkie and a few of the others look a bit down for a moment at not being able to join your herd, even as they all seem to perk up at that other bit before rushing on out saying something about "Being right back"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:05 am

I Blinked and Watched as they Rushed Out I felt worried that I'd hurt them but decided to go wash Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon's Cum stained Clothes while Reading the Books again to see what it said about clothing with the "Matron's" Cutie Mark.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:25 am

As it turned out, such clothes fully marked you as more than just their Matron- it was a very old tradition, which seemed to have religious undertones to it... you to them were now up there with the Princesses in being worthy of praise and worship!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:28 am

I Squeaked and Blushed darkly and Decided to look into why they seemed obsessed with my breasts, wondering if It was a personal thing or an Earth Pony Thing.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games