Twilight Flirting [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Twilight Flirting [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:35 am

Again, you find another revealing thing. Earth Ponies had a fascination with breasts because large breasts meant that you very fertile, with each size larger above D signifying that you were capable of having many, many children.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:37 am

I Bit My Lip in Thought and Looked for if their was anything I Needed to know in Regards letting both of them just go wild on me, Knowing my Luck that had some sort of cultural thing too that I let them do that.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:44 am

"Letting your mates go wild on you signifies the greatest act of trust, as your letting them know they can do ANYTHING to you because you love and trust them and know they won't do anything that will have lasting harm upon your person." The book lays out for you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:45 am

I was so Wrapped up in reading and actually paying attention this time that That I didn't even hear the Girls come back as I read on what I did with Derpy and what it meant.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:56 am

Flocks it seemed were similar to Herds, albeit a bit more open and trending towards people coming and going. However, of major note was that Derpy had bonded herself to you, so she would never leave your Flock.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:57 am

I Blushed and Put the book away quickly before going out to meet the girls as I heard them "Oh, Are you back?" Or at least some it sounded like.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:06 pm

Each of them were back, and all of them seemed to have at least one person to share and join to your herd! Applejack actually had three, as did Pinkie Pie!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:17 pm

I Blinked, not expecting them to take me up on my offer.....I Gulped and Smiled a bit intimidated "Well can I get some introductions?" I asked with a Blush.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:25 pm

Pinkie Pie started first, introducing her sisters, while Applejack brought Applebloom, Babs Seed, and a cousin named Orange Creame over. Rainbow Dash offered Scootaloo, who was an adopted sister it turned out, as well as a cousin named Starburst who was a pink Pegasus with white and turqouise mane. Fluttershy simply had her trappy brother who she said "H~He wouldn't mind being made a girl if you can..." Rarity was the only one with one, in this case Sweetie Belle, who looked both excited and confused.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:28 pm

I Blinked and Blushed before nodding "Um, I don't want to force anyone into this, so you all know if you become part of my Harem Or Herd or Flock It's Binding, Doubly so since the only spell I know to give some of you the proper parts involves binding." I told them, if my friends wanted this, I wouldn't deny them.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:45 pm

There was some squirming here and there amongst some at that, but after a bit, they all nodded their heads.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:49 pm

I Blushed and Coughed a bit "Let me Grab the Book with the Spells in it so I can Cast them on those that need it, Afterward though, We can start the Herding I Guess All Call it, All three Tribes Have Different Words..." I complained as I bent over and wiggled searching for the book before bringing it out "Here it is!" I Quickly began Casting the spells, subtly binding me to each dickmare that would be joining my Herd.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:00 pm

There were a few futa's, and only Fluttershy's trappy brother needed to be given womanly bits... of course as you turned back around all were aroused and staring at your rear.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:01 pm

I Blushed and Hummed as softly "Now, Do Any of the Girls wanna become Futas? I can do it during the binding." I asked them with a pretty blush.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:21 pm

The CMC all raised their hands, as did Maud Pie. A few others said they would have to think about it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:36 pm

I nodded and Got Everything Set up "All Right, All that's left Is, I Need to Cum Twice from Each of you while In this Circle." I Said smiling happily as I Finished the Last Lines on the Ponies that needed Changed. Not Seeing that I'd messed up a Few Lines on Maud and the CMC, Maud I'd Accidentally Used the Dragon Runes, Meaning She'd have the Cock and Balls and Sex Drive of a Dragon Bound by Breeding to me, Or That I'd messed up Sweetie's Sensitivity Rune Which would make it so she'd never be able to cum unless I was Pleasing her, Bloom I messed up the "Production" Rune, Increasing her cum production over 10 times the normal amount, For Scoots I'd messed up the Size, Making it 4 inches bigger than what it should be.

"All Right This should give you Cocks and Balls that would be perfect for what we want like both our kinks, Um the Reason this fell out of practice is because It Requires the Unicorn Matron to Show Complete Trust, I have to go deep into my magic, so My body will be reacting on instinct doing whatever you want it do, Just make sure all of you who are joining enter the circle one at a time, make me cum at Least twice and before you leave." I explained as I got into the Circle "After it's over just Break the Circle and I'll come back My Magic will change you, and I'll pass out again, it's fine, though I'll need food when I do wake up, You can do whatever you want as long whenever I'm out." Accidentally giving them the right to do anything they want to me, whenever I'm not awake. I could only hope no one messed it up.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:43 pm

The next few hours are... strange to say the least. You sink into your magic and are sort of distanced from the feelings, yet all of the things they proceed to do with you, with them sometimes even working in groups to fuck and screw you in so many ways... sometimes even those not involved in the ritual joined in, unable to keep themselves apart from all of this as the lewd and unplanned orgy played out. Your body was of course soon constantly cumming, but more than anything you found yourself wondering if your mind was prepared for when you were brought back into it fully, as you'd feel EVERYTHING a second time around alongside the rush of the ritual spell being cast.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:46 pm

When it Was Finally Over Even my Magic Felt Sore and Bloated, I felt the Last Pony Step out of the Circle and Break it, Then the Spell Was Cast, Everyone who'd Joined in the circle at any point found themself bound to me and I passed out from magical and Sexual Overload, My Last Thought was "Are My Boobs Bigger?" Before nothing but pleasure crashed my brain.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:49 am

When you eventually wake back up, you find yourself in your bed amidst a cuddle pile of every member of your herd, flock, harem… What ever you wanted to call it. You also notice that it seems like everyone has become a futa, and that the room is heavily scented with their pheromones.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:34 am

I Groaned as I Slowly woke up and hummed nuzzling someone's tits and leaning up to Kiss them blinking at the Staring eyes of Maud Pie.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games