Sissy Dom(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Sissy Dom(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:48 am

Both Mindlessly Came Again and Again nodding with every order as the pussy tightened around you.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:55 am

It didn't take long for me to slam on home into the one I was fucking, filling her with some cream before pulling out and showering them both with the rest. I was still hard, which was good for what was coming next. "Now... when I snap my fingers... all the changes will take hold, everything I've done is permanent... but you will no longer be under my command. I give you one last order for this day... go spend a few hours hunting for some cock around town, then when you get home tell your daughter how wrong you were about so much~"

With that, I snapped my fingers, then approached the girl, waiting for her parents to leave before working to pull her from the nap. Time for some deprogramming
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:58 am

They Got up, One Wandered off into the Allyways and the Other Got in a Car and Drove off, The Girl Slowly Woke up, still under your sway, it seems her Cult Like Training from her parents left her easy to Hypno.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:06 am

"Mhm... good girl. Now... relax... calm... peace... bliss. Listen to my soothing voice... listen as I break the chains that have been placed upon you... feel your soul become lighter and brighter as I pull the shades that hide so much more up and away... relax... calm... peace... bliss..." I then slowly begin my work, deciding that if I simply focus on undoing the damage, I shouldn't need to give her any impetus to go see my sister... if anything once I finished deprogramming her she'd probably go seek her out herself when she realized how much she'd hurt her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:08 am

It took some work but you felt that she might need some extra help along that road, thanks to her upbringing she didn't seem to understand what was wrong or what to feel, she seemed confused and lost, she looked almost like an abused puppy desperately trying to obey to get some love, but not understanding the orders and expecting smacks.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:14 am

Humming a bit at this, I texted my sister, telling her to come here as I said "Alright... a bit of a plan B then... listen, my sister's coming here... she's going to help take care of you... she's going to help you understand, okay?" I caressed her cheek, smiling as I said "Your doing good, even if it's hard... we'll help you learn."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:19 am

She Nuzzled your Hand with a Hum "Good~" She moaned softly, it took a few minute until your sister showed up, she seemed confused herself.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:53 am

"Heya Sis... turns out her parents were culty bitchy kind of horrid feminists... and your girl here is going to need some help opening up and seeing what she was taught wrong. You up for helping to guide and take care of her in that?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:55 am

She Blinked "Um, I, How?" She asked, She really didn't know much about your Hypno.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:20 am

"Just think of her right now as a bit of a lost puppy needing some direction, training, and most importantly, some Tender Love and Care." I said with a smile, while leaning into the girl and whispering "Why not go say hi and show her you can be a good girl for her~ if your a good girl I'm sure she'll praise you and give you pets~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:23 am

She Seemed Eager at that and crawled over to nuzzle your sister's legs making her blush, stutter and quickly get hard.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:27 am

"See! Just like a lost puppy!" I said with a giggle, humming as I considered her for a moment, reviewing what I'd gone through and wondering if snapping her out of the hypnosis now, or waiting a bit, would help her deprogram more.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:34 am

Thinking on how Deep it was...You felt like you might need to have her obey you for a few days at least, She didn't seem to have any clue what to do with a cock and your sister seemed to embarrassed to say anything to her crush.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:37 am

Realizing that, I smile and lean down as I hike her skirt up and say "Come here girl... let me teach you." I showed her my sister's dick, giving it some pokes and smiling as I say "See, it's nothing bad... and her being hard is because she's excited from your nuzzling. You made her feel good. Now, try this." I gave my sister's rod a few strokes and licks, before motioning to her crush and saying "You can do it, your a good girl after all~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:39 am

Your Sister covered her face blushing brightly as her crush began to lap at her cock tip eagerly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:53 pm

"That's it, good girl~ look at it just like that, go from tip to bottom. Don't worry about how she's acting at the moment, she's just being a little bashful right now." I said with a giggle as I let my hand salute stroke from her crush's head to the base of her spine, feeling that I might as well stick with the dog/cat idea at the moment.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:44 am

Her Ass Perked up and Wiggled at your petting as she clumsily licked, slurped and drool over your sister's quivering cock, it was kinda adorable to see your sister so embarrassed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:30 pm

"Hehe, come on Sis, get into it a bit! She just needs some guidance after all... mhm, or a good owner~" I purred as I begin to grope the girl's ass.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:39 pm

Your sister was acting adorable as she tried to get you away and praise the girl at the same time she couldn't really stop you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:17 pm

Giggling, I go ahead and take a step back, smiling as I lean up to give my sis a kiss on the cheek as I purr "She's yours to take care of now, treat her well Sis~" I then hum and head on out, figuring it was time to find that dick she'd glared at during the beginning of the school day...
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games