Sissy Dom(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Sissy Dom(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:11 am

Her hands tangled into your hair with a moan and slowly but surely the guy got the idea to actually fuck you hard and fast.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:17 am

My moans and squeals of pleasure echoed into her slit as I kept up my end of things for her... the star player after all needed to be eaten out properly! Of course, I took some amusement as I kept working over her love button and toying with her G-spot and the rest of her yummy tunnel, noting she seemed to enjoy the ass slaps more when I nibbled on her clit as well. I glance about as much as I can, a bit curious what the other guys were doing as they waited their turn... or perhaps if they were thinking of getting a bit more involved~ And speaking of guys, my ass clung to and massaged the virgin guy's cock, giving it a time that might be better than any pussy he'd ever have again as I rocked my hips in time with his fast thrusts.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:54 am

The Virgin was soon filling you with cum, while some fucked your feet, or your hands, one jacked off with your hair but the rest Waited for your ass and were soon eagerly filling it.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:50 am

I crowed in delight at this, flashing them all an eager and quite lewdly excited smile as I purred "Ooohh, your a good bunch of guys... mhm, I might have to help out more often with you all being so eager~!" As the first finished, I smiled and beckoned the next one in as I worked to push the star player into a few orgasms, wondering if she'd stay on top of things or soon be my bitch to play with as I hunted her slit for any other weak spots...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:59 am

She Seemed shocked by her orgasms and you noticed her hips jerked every time you paid attention to right behind her clit in her pussy, in fact Barely inside seemed to be her most sensitive.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:05 pm

Learning this, I went after it with great gusto, working to turn her into a quivering mess as I found myself wondering when one of the guys might take advantage of her and let her join into the orgy a bit more even as I felt another filling my ass and my hair getting stickier~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:10 pm

even when one in your hands came and splattered her leg non of the guys touched her, even as the other two guys took your ass together.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:44 pm

Panting and moaning, I soon shifted position, fingering her now and teasing both her sweet spots as I giggled and asked "Don't you want to join the fun sexy~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:52 pm

She Hummed "I Am Enjoying it~ I don't need a man unlike you~ Needy Slut~" She Purred in pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:03 pm

"Mhm, well I am a slut, but just because you don't need one doesn't mean you can't indulge~" I purr, soon shifting a bit more as I reveal my own shaft and add "You could always play with and have some fun with this instead~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:07 pm

She Flicked it and stuck her Tongue out "Why would I Want to nasty~" The guys had stopped responding and were mindlessly fucking you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:25 pm

I moaned as she flicked it, shuddering in clear arousal from her treating it so, while also panting and gasping in pleasure from the guys own eager efforts as I stroked two others off. "Mhm, because I didn't say you had to suck on it cutie~ You can do whatever you want to it... mhm, I don't mind~" I then give her a devlish grin as I add "Or... mhm, if your secretly the type... I could just have my way with you once I exhaust all these eager boys~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:28 pm

She Laughed "If you can still walk Right I'll let you!"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:34 pm

I smirked at that, laughing as well, but only because this was nothing hehe~ I could easily handle these boys. After the two I was being rutted by came, I quickly took charge of the situation as I grabbed some by the balls or held their cocks in just the right place, pressing my foot firmly into another as I purr "Alright, how many of you can still go~? Cause this Sissy Bitch wants to show your star what she's got~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:39 pm

It Didn't take long until they were all passed out around you only the Star still able to think, she seemed shock "How much of a slut are you?" She asked shocked

((You Rolled like X4 higher than them))
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:53 pm

I finished stroking the guy who was barely conscious with my foot as I licked some of the cream off of me, humming happily as my cock remained hard, having spent much of the time having dry orgasms. "Mmhm... a very big one, and one who does her utmost to get exactly what she wants." I gain a predatory smile as I start striding towards her, swaying my hips and pushing my b-cup breasts out a bit as I purr "And right now, I've gotten plenty of cock.... but now... mhm, this slutty sissy bitch want's what's between your legs~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:04 pm

She seemed to Think of Running, before sighing "Fine, But, Erm, I've, Never had anyone inside me besides a tongue." she looked away blushing in anger....It was cute.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:03 pm

"MMhm... that's okay... I'm still going to make it good for you~" I purr as I step in front of her, cupping her chin and hurriedly claiming her lips as I rub my throbbing cock against her clit as my other hand slaps at her breasts before pinching and tugging on the nipples.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:49 pm

She yelped and Briefly Seemed Shocked before trying to act the dom again.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:07 pm

I slap at her breasts and ass as she tries this, grinding my dick further against her clit as I purr "Mmhm, no, right now your the bitch remember~? Don't worry... I can be gentle if you want... mhm, or I can bite and be rough~"
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games