Sissy Dom(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Sissy Dom(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:04 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Kuragari Wrote:Name: Candy Fennell
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/da/8c/4b/da8c ... 040160.jpg
Bio: Candy is a student at the local college and one who attracts quite a bit of attention, which she likes especially from anyone with a dick. Even though she's a sissy slut, and lets anyone curious know at the drop of a hat, or in her case a lifting of her skirt, she's not like most other Sissies. When she wants cock, she hunts it down, and she'll do with it as she pleases. She is a Sissy who has a thing for femdom, namely her dominating others be it guy, girl, futa, or anything in between. And she doesn't take too kindly to those who try to rebuff her advances... if she's got her eyes set on you... she'll get what she wants... one way or the other.
Extra: She has A-cup breasts and likes to try and turn other cute boys that look androgynous or trappy enough into sissies as well.

You Woke up today to your ass feeling good and an Empty bed, looks like your conquest from last night had already left, Stretching out and heading downstairs to the smell of food you came across your family all in the Kitchen all making food From your Mom's Carefully planned protean filled diet to your younger sister's...Tower of Pancake, Bacon, Cheese, Over easy Egg, Bacon, Cheese and more Over Easy Egg....It looked like she had six eggs in that monster, Your Eldest Sister was eating Vanilla Icecream covered in Ceral and the Middle Sister, Your Twin was eating a Bacon, Cheese, Green Onion and Green Pepper Omelette, They were all arguing why their breakfast was better but waved at you when they noticed you had come down.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Mother, Female, Works as a Masseuse+Personal Trainer
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/e8/9f/75/e89f75a8b80c9fd934c10e133c9ef63b.jpg

Oldest Sister, Futa, Genius, Lazy, Trades and Buys stocks so she doesn't have to do actual work
http://blog-imgs-74.fc2.com/s/e/i/seiroganmania/004_20141118214637.jpg

Middle Sister, Your Twin, Female, Going to School with you, Wants to be a Teacher, Innocent, Works as a Waitress at an old timy Diner(Uniform is a Pink short dress and Roller Skates Kind)
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/49/c0/dc/49c0dc4b755230764fd8630ecabe680f.jpg

Youngest Sister, Naturally Born Shemale Born with guy parts but grew up looking like a girl, in her last year of Highschool, Identifies herself as a Girl, Currently Suspended for beating up a boy in her class.
https://imagezonly.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/hot-anime-heroines28.jpg

None of you have the Same Father, even your Twin is from a Different father
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: Sissy Dom(Kuragari)

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:15 am

I smirked as I headed downstairs, and when I saw everyone at the table I gave a little wave of my own as I snatched up two pieces of toast and stuck an egg patty in between them. I took a quick peek underneath the table and didn't see anyone that needed tending to buy my skilled hands and mouth, so I straightened up and headed for the fridge to grab one of the small soda bottles we had as I said, "Morning folks, hate to dine and dash, but well this naughty thang needs a dose of her favorite kind of cream to get her day going just right."

I head for the door and call back, "So unless one of you just got hard in the last five seconds, I will see all of you this afternoon when it's time to help with dinner."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:38 am

Your Twin, Kathrine or Kat as she was called blinked at you "I thought we had cream cheese?" She Mumbled, loud enough for you to hear, Your Mom Serenity snorted a bit into her drink at that, While Elder Sister Luna Just huffed at your Retreating back "Skank" But her word had no bite to it, Just affection and amusement, While Kimberly or Kim Spoke up "Your Suppose to take me to School today Remember! We have to bring in a Family Member and you're the only one free!"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:00 am

I giggle at Katherine's words, tapping a finger to my chin before smirking and answering, "Mhm, some of this cream I get does have cheese in it, but not all of it." I just smiled at my mom's reaction and stuck my tongue out at my older sister Luna. Kimberly's words however brought me to a stop, and I smacked my head before shooting her an apologetic look as I said, "sorry Kim, I completely forgot about. Well then, looks like I'll have to get my cream at your school… I will start the car and meet you out there when you're done with breakfast."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:16 am

She nodded and quickly began Scarfing down food before racing out to your car after you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:42 am

I hummed and once she was in smiled and set the car off towards her school. "Mmhm, so which class am I going to for you? And is it early or in the afternoon? Does the teacher have a dick~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:47 am

She Giggled "Well today's the day my suspension ends, but it's like, an all day thing, it's sorta a take your family member around and show them What the Schools Like, Cultural Festival thing, At Lunch time I have to go to my class though, We're Doing a Maid Cafe and That's when I'm working, We have a Few Cute guys, teacher and student, about ten confirmed futas, and five or so traps." She said with a grin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:02 am

I listened and nodded, licking my lips excitedly as my ass quivered in excitement and my naughty sissy clit throbbed in anticipation. "Mhm, well, just let me know when I need to stick by you and when I can go hunting for some yummy cream and fun~" I shoot her a wink as I add "And I can have some fun with you too if you need or want it Sis~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:06 am

She Stuck her tongue out at you "No thanks I have someone I'm Hunting that I actually want around more than one night." She said amused.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:13 am

"Ooh, my Kimberly is looking for a partner, they grow up so fast~" I say with a purr, then hum a bit as I ask "Mhm, you'll need to let me know so I don't go after them myself, especially if their really cute."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:21 am

She Hummed and Then Pulled out her phone, once at a Redlight she showed you the Picture "She's a Crossdresser." she explained.

eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:34 am

I take note of the individual in question, humming as I said "Mhm, they are a cutie. I'll remember. Mhm, and just let me know if you need my help for anything with them hehe~ Always willing to lend a helping hand to family, especially if dick is involved~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:38 am

She rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out "I Just need you for the First part, My Shift and the Last part of the day." She told you as you pulled up to the school.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:00 am

I nod in understanding, already licking my lips a bit as I find us a parking spot near the front doors and see a number of cute guys and girls. I do however take the time to get out quickly so I can get Kim's door as I say "Well sis, lead the way~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:02 am

She giggled and wrapped an arm around you leading the way, You notice her glare at a guy briefly who flinched and hid from her before she went back to smiling and leading you in.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:04 am

I hum as I spot that, looking to Kim as I ask "That the guy you punched? What exactly was the reasoning? I don't recall you sharing..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:07 am

She gave a rather dark smile "Just a Bitch who didn't know their Place~" She purred with anger in her voice.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:12 am

"Mmhm... want me to really make them a bitch~?" I asked, a dark glint of mischief flickering in my eyes. "I'm sure it wouldn't take long~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:16 am

She giggled "Sure, But After I get the first bit out of the way." She said amused.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:20 am

I nod at that, giving her a hug and a kiss to the cheek before letting her lead the way... glancing at my phone as I idly pull up some files that'd be perfect for messing with the bitch who'd ticked my sister off in some manner or another.
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games