Magical Shenanigans [TES]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Magical Shenanigans [TES]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:00 am

Candice is still rather out of it as you flop onto the couch, basking in the high of your cum. The two dicks twitch and remain for the moment, while your head spins from just how intense that was... it'd almost been as intense as what you'd felt some of your mother's orgasm through the mental link.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:32 am

I pant heavily but get out inbetween "That...was...amazing!...Hey Candice,...are you still up to put these two to good use?" trying to speak to her again, not really sure if she is quite capable of forming sentences or even words right now.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:44 am

She indeed isn't capable of much conversation, but as she turns and sees your cocks are both hard still, she practically leaps at you. She presses herself against you first, moaning with need, then she works to line herself up with both holes before pushing down... which is even better than her efforts with her mouth and breasts as both tight holes cling to your rods...
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:49 am

My back arches, when she impales herself on both my poles. It doesn't even compare to the small amount of pleasure the tendrils fed back into me. The different sensations both of them provide cemplement each other so well. I grab her hips to help her bounce, while I enjoy her fuck drunk or more fitting in this case cum drunk face.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:55 am

Helping her bounce isn't exactly necessary... especially as she begins to rapidly impale herself again and again... her screams of pleasure filling the house as she wantonly rides you. Soon enough, you find her shoving your face into her breasts as she takes hold of you and shifts just a bit, letting her ride harder and faster as the wet schlicking sounds of her holes being pounded by your dicks fills the air.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:03 am

Given, that I had a few good rounds with her by now, where I was on top, I let her have her fun. And it wasn't like I wasn't enjoying this fully. Just this morning I was ougling at her in the library...as I always did...and now my long time crush was riding me like her life depended on it. This book was just the best. I show a bit of fight tough and gently bite down on her nipple and suck on it.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:07 am

As you bite onto her nipple, she presses your head to her breast more, moaning like a slut as she cries out "N~Need your cum, n~need your cum, f~fuck m~More more M~More!" You feel her cumming already, but thanks to that first round despite your sensitivity it's going to take a bit longer before you blow your load...
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:20 am

I'm not really in the postion to speak, So I continue what I was doing and answer by spanking her, while she rides me. Her holes clench in tandem around my dicks as they throb in the same fashion inside her. Her pleas for 'more' egg me on to try the dick growth spell one last time. I felt some of the magic return, when the tendrils vanished so it was worth a shot.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:46 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Spellcraft Rank 0 2/5

Roll-13

Finally, you manage to cast the spell... and cause yourself and Candice to both cum as your cocks each gain an inch in girth and four more in length, sending you deeper into Candice who is now left twitching atop you, unable to get herself to move at the moment as your cream fills her.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:56 am

I can't believe it at first, as my dicks begin to grow. The feeling akin to her holes shrinking around me and sending me over the edge. But she stopped moving right away witch threatens to ruin my orgasm a bit. To enjoy it fully I try to thrust up inside her with both of them. Each thust sending a dose of cum in her holes respectively.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:59 am

She is able to manage a few bounces more, but it seems your now thicker than she was expecting... not that it mattered much. Of more interest is that you see large hearts in her eyes, just like with before... your sure that the other two choir girls may be in similar states, which could prove amusing depending on where they were or what they were doing.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:08 pm

I try to use the same spell I used with my mother on Candice. Maybe through the Sense Linking between them, I could see where the two choir girls were, and how they were handling the flood of pleasure, that is coming their way. The hearts remind me, that she now pretty much belongs to me for some time, so I order her to continue bouncing to see what the limits of my control on her are.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:16 pm

Spellcraft Rank 0 3/5

Rolls-15, 14

First, you recall from the book that, judging by the size and, now you notice, color of the hearts that she'll be under your sway for several days... if commanded she could carry out normally like she does until given a new command, or you could have her literally only do what you told her...

As for the spell... you are able to do it, and it's quite amusing. One of the choir girls is nearly passed out on the floor of a super market, one hand up her dress and is pumping her fingers in and out... she as no hearts but her eyes are certainly glazed over and she is thus unaware of the scene she is causing.

The other girl is at home, and had been in the middle of a shower... now she was groping her breasts and moanign like a whore as hot water cascaded down on her.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:26 pm

yeay your dice seem to have made up their mind XD

The images of the two choir girls really are quite amusing. "Candice, I want you to lay on your back with your butt on the edge of the couch and present yourself to me. hold up your legs beside your head and spread your cheeks. Oh and call me master while we fuck from now on." If she can't bounce anymore, that means I have to thrust it seems...
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:29 pm

The first success admittedly came after a series of bad rolls, so I rolled 10d20 and took the first best result

"Y~Yes Master!~<3" She says, doing just as you told her to the letter as she lays on her back and presents herself to you, bringing her legs up to her head and making use of her cheerleader flexibility. Her cunt and ass are both gaping more, and you seem to still have plenty of stamina. Could probably go once or twice more in fact. "Just like this Master?"
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:40 pm

Well, never mind :lol:

"Just...like...this" I praise her, before I line up both my cocks with her gaping holes. The thickness really was hard to spread her around, especially with two cocks that is and without the help of gravity in this new position, but I don't let up and slowly try to work myself deeper into her from above.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:47 pm

She moans, watching in excitement as you slowly start to push into her depths, working each hole to be better equipped to take you. You can see through the vision that the two girls are responding to this again, with the super market girl trying to now shove a cucumber up her cunt to actually feel her cunt spreading much to the horror and arousal of some onlookers, while the other girl whimpers and whines out your name needily.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:03 pm

As soon as she seems to take it better, I start with slow deep thrusts to slowly pick up the speed along the way. I guess I will get two very different reactions tomorrow, as one of the girls will tell me how she enjoyed getting fucked in the shower again and the other complains how she was thrown out of a super market for public indecency.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:00 am

Candice starts crying out as your pace begins to grow, throwing her head back a bit and moaning like a proper slut that you are working to train her into as her ass and slit cling to every inch of your shafts.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:17 am

I continue to fuck her, but slow down whenever I feel, that she is on the edge like this morning and keep her there. I want to hear her beg to cum this time.
Tes

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games