Magical Shenanigans [TES]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Magical Shenanigans [TES]

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:05 pm

(Roll-6,9)

Unfortunately, it was harder to cast either spell right now with the sensations the tendrils were feeding you... worse, you see one of the tendrils starting to weaken as you try to diver focus to casting this... Candice thankfully doesn't notice though, shifting a bit in the grip of them as she blushes brightly and moans, her eyes bright with excitement and perhaps a bit of adoration that you were doing this to her as she began to roll her hips more and more into your own eager thrusts.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I originally rolled a 7... and a 7, so I decided to refresh the tab for the dice roller and tried again.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:27 pm

This is such bullshit XD...but thanks for retrying

I am again disappointed but simply flip her over at this. I use her flexibility as a cheeleader and practically fold her in half, by using the tendrils to bring her knees beside her head. I switch places with the tendril underneath and thrust into her ass. Spitroasting her between me and the tendril in her throat.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:31 pm

She squeals in surprise at the movement and repositioning of her body for you to take her as you wished, but as you shoved back into her ass and the tendril went into her slit, she started cumming, eyes rolling up into her head a bit as a muffled scream escaped her lips. Her ass clung to you, trying to milk you even though you weren't quite there yet.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:23 pm

Her squeals only excite me more and I began to spank her in time with my thrusts and her orgasm to really make her clamp up and draw it out. Then with one last thust to the hilt and my hands digging into her perfekt little butt, that has a soft red tinge by now, I also cum. I let the tendrils tighten up around her and thrust inside her other holes at the same time, wondering if ther link between us would somehow also affect this as I paint her bowels.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:25 am

The tendrils aren't able to cum like you are, but they do writhe and tingle more excitedly as you begin to fill Candice up with your seed, giving her a little micro-orgasm on top of it as her cunt and ass cling to you and the magical energy as she gurgles with the one in her mouth.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:34 am

I set her down let us both catch our breath. She probably needed that more than me though. "So, I hope I delivered on your bondage and tentacle fantasies, but it seems I'm a bit magically drained and the two spells you selected won't work...if you still want to try those I would let you cast them on me though..." I tell her, a bit nervous to let her transform my body like that.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:04 am

She's left panting, and it takes a bit longer for her to recover as the tendrils release and you feel some magic return to you. "Mmhm, w~what spells were those again? My head's a bit fuzzy right now..."
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:07 am

I show her the two pages from before. "You know...these two. We don't have to...you just seemed quite excited to try them..."
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:56 am

It takes her a few more seconds before she takes the book, nodding and looking at the spells. "Alright... give me... mhm, a second." She takes a deep breath in and decides to cast the double dick spell first, then the enlarging spell. (Nat 20, 9) Unfortunately, her attempt at the second spell is interrupted as she does a bit too well at the first one- the pleasure that comes as you grow a second dick and feel how sensitive it and your original are now makes you cum on the spot, splattering Candice's front with your jizz and making her sway as she catches the scent of it and feels it clinging to her skin...

Trait gain- Pheromones. Your cum releases pheromones that cause arousal and loosening of inhibitions in women. Pheromones absorbed via air or skin contact. This is from the unexpected surge of magic from the well cast spell.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:03 am

I'm shocked at the sudden pleasure filling me and want to apologize for splattering her so apruptly. Then I notice her sway and ask "hey, are you ok?" Worried this might be some kind of backlash the book talked about before.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:15 am

"MMhm... I... ooh... I think I'm fine... mmhm... this... this smells so good... and it's making my skin buzz..." She licks some of it up, but to your surprise she starts rubbing the rest into her skin, humming and reminding you of how some folks act when drunk or high...
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:53 am

I slowly get the general idea and blush as she rubs my cum into her skin "...you know. There is more where that came from...why don't you try to suck some out?"
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:00 am

Hearing that, she moans and nods, dropping to her knees and pressing herself against your groin. One cock slides between her breasts, the other she takes into your mouth... the sensations from both quickly attacking your mind as both cocks are now sensitive.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:05 am

I try to tell her "Hey~,..uhh...slow down a bit...ahh.. I'm s-still really sensitive..." her tongue lapping at my head felt amazing and her slickened breast around the other only enhanced the experience more, even though it was quite differerent and like I said sensitive
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:08 am

She doesn't seem to listen, moaning as she begins to slurp down your top fuckpole while squeezing her breasts against the second, her eyes glazed over in the high from your cum as she sought out more of that same taste and scent and the effect it had on her...
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:19 am

Seems like words don't seem to work anymore. Well, there always is a way. I grab her by her purple ponytails and pull her off. My dicks just slightly out reach for her tungue. But she can definitly smell them, as they were so close to her nose... Then I pull her down my first cock and facefuck her slowly. Pulling her back again and doing the same with the other, alternating berween the two to let the other relax and not get too sensitive.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:41 am

She shudders, clearly enjoying the feeling of being controlled like this as she lets you guide her lips. She moans and squirms as her tongue wriggles beneath your shafts, each of them leaking more pre and only seeming to sink her further in...
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:21 am

just noticed we were in 3rd person the intire time from how you intrduced Candice

Soon the sensitivity subsided to pure pleasure. It would only be a matter of time until I would cum again from this. I just can't deny your hazy eyes their reward and pull you down on my bottom cock as far as it will go and cum again. Meanwhile the top one fires an equal load over your head and onto your back.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:44 am

Yeah, she's a main npc but not a gmnpc or gmpc

She squeals around your cock and seems to cum as you fire load after load into her throat, while her back and ass are painted with her cream. She wriggles about happily, her hands moving up to grab your top dick... and pushes it into her mouth as well to drink from both!
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:50 am

Oh, sry. Was under the impression from our messages, but it's fine like it is

I'm surprised, when she takes my second cock in her mouth. It's now pretty much full, as one of them puches out on either cheek of hers. I pant and let her have her treat, before I slump down on the couch as my knees begin to give out a little from the double sensation.
Tes

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games