Magical Shenanigans [TES]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Magical Shenanigans [TES]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:31 pm

She shivers and lets out a soft moan, maybe more of a whimper as she again bites her lip and nods, her ass shifting so she is now indeed grinding and even hotdogging your cock with her ass.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:43 pm

My hands make their way under her clothes and grasp her beatiful tits to massage them while I nibble on her ear. After a few more minutes of this I carefully stand up to let her see the bulge in my pants before I slowly open my trousers.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:51 pm

She mewls weakly as you grasp her tits, pressing them into your hands as you can see the desire building in her. Her eyes widen however when you show her your shaft, and slowly, she gets down onto her knees and begins to explore it.

"M~My my... m~My boy's grown into such a healthy young man..."
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:28 pm

I blush as she takes hold of my cock. It fully hardens in her hands and I slowly thrust into them uncontiously. "W-With such a great mother...how could I not?" I tell her with a smile
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:59 am

She blushes brilliantly at that, taking some time to study and admire your cock. "Mhm... maybe an inch shorter than your father... but thicker... a~and you certainly smell nicer~" She says as she leans in to plant a soft, motherly kiss on your cumslit.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:05 am

"Well statistically I still have a bit of time to grow..." I say with conflicting feelings of both nervousness and confidence, before wincing at her lips touching the tip of my cock. A small bead of pre comes out and spreads on her lips.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:35 pm

She moans as she tastes your pre, giggling a bit as she pushes more, taking the tip of your cock into her mouth as she lets her hands slowly begin to slide up and down your thighs. "C~Can't believe I~I'm doing this... b~But M~Mama really needs it..."
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:27 am

"I can't believe it either...but I also really want this!" I tell her locking down. Her carassing my thighs feels very pleasant and beautifully accompanies to the feeling of her lips wrapped around my head and so my pants and moans grow loader. I briefly wonder what my sister is doing and how much she would freak out seeing us like this.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:50 pm

You actually find yourself recalling that usually was home by now... could she already be home? Maybe she'd walk in and see this happening as your mother moaned and began to slowly slide her lips up and down your shaft, the movement of her tongue and closed eyes making it clear she was trying to savor the taste of you.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:03 pm

I moan out softly when she finally takes my cock a bit deeper and the sensitve edge passes her lips again and again as she savors the taste. I look over and try to hear if my sister is doing anything worried she might come down any second but get interupted a second later by the continiud assault of my moms mouth with captures all of my attention. So I look down content and not really caring anymore for anything other than that. "Just how long have you been waiting for this to happen?"
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:22 pm

It takes a moment for her to say anything, and she surprises you a bit as she says "I~I've... I~I've thought of it once or twice before... b~but I always reminded myself its s~supposed to be wrong... b~but now... m~mhm... y~Your a full grown m~man... a~and such a good s~son... s~so this seems like just another way for me to sh~share my love for you..." She continues to stroke you off even as she says this, then takes you back into her mouth as she takes you to your base and remains there nearly until she needed air before pulling back to lavish your cumslit with attention.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Thu May 09, 2019 4:01 pm

"Well I sure am glad you changed your mind...So what did you think of...once or twice?~" I tell her just before I was cut off by her taking me to the base. I try to resist the urge to take hold of her head but fails when she flicks across my head. I surprise myself by this and take another moment caressing her hair before I urge her to take me deep again. "That felt so fucking good mom! please do that again~"
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 10, 2019 4:22 am

She giggles around your rod as you praise her so, and she proceeds to just that she once again takes you all the way down to the base, remains there for a few seconds, and then slides back up to the tip only to repeat the motion again and again and again.

It's at this point that you hear another moan, a familiar one, from the kitchen door… But your heads a little focused on what your mother is doing to care that it sounds like your sister has finally come home and discovered what you're doing.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I'll let you pick a picture for your characters sister
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon May 13, 2019 7:41 am

[[We already did on Page 5 lol (at 20ppp that is). And I liked that picture ;)]]

I lightly thrust into her throat enjoying the feeling of her tight throat around my cock so much that my eyes begin to wander upwards. I continiue so for a few seconds before I turn my head and am shocked to see my sister standing there watching us. I can't really do anything more but to let out an unsure "ehhhhh...." while the wet sqelching sounds of the deepthroating that is happening ring througout the kitchen.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 13, 2019 8:10 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

sorry, forgot

Your sister, innocent sister, is blushing brightly and rubbing her thighs together, books pressed to her chest as she finds herself unable to draw her eyes away from the eager way your Mother is sucking away at your cock... your mother who is now squeezing her chest melons against it and doing something you'd never have imagined her capable of in the past...
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Wed May 15, 2019 7:46 am

I look at her completely dumbfounded as my mother is still oblivious to the Situation and sucking me off. My head races with possibilities to solve this situation. Maybe the book could help...of course not they both see me...the way she is rubbing her thighs together looks so cute...maybe I could just bicker her to come join us...in the end I decide to pull my moms head of and to pause her sucking and turn it to also see my sister, somewhat curious for her reaction as well as thinking she would know best...
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 15, 2019 8:00 am

There was a spell you'd seen to arouse, so you could always try that... though as you pulled your mother back and let her see that your sister had stepped in and was watching the two of you. She blushed and moaned, but quickly whimpered as she nudged your side just a bit... making it easier for your sister to watch as she got back to sucking at your cock.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon May 20, 2019 3:30 pm

I decide to let things play out the way my mom plans them to do and simply look at my sister with a small smile forming and opening up my posture for her to see everything that is happening. Meanwhile my hand once again lands on my mothers head with my fingers coming through her hair gently.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 22, 2019 2:39 pm

Your sister lets out another aroused whimper as her eyes focus on your shaft and the movement of your mother's lips up and down it. It was only when you feel yourself getting close that she started to timidly tiptoe closer, some of the uncertainty in her eyes being replaced by a growing desire and lust.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Wed May 22, 2019 3:14 pm

As both she and I were getting closer I look at her reaching out my hand to hers before slowly guiding it to my crotch. With some effort I withdraw from my mother's mouth to put my cock in her hand using mine to stroke along the slick shaft.
Tes

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games