Magical Shenanigans [TES]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Magical Shenanigans [TES]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:52 am

She whines and whimpers, but doesn't start begging for nearly ten minutes before she pants and gasps out "G~Gonna... g~gonna go crazy... h~head already all over the place and feeling mushy hehe, p~please let me cum and fill me Master!"
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:48 pm

I continued to keep her on the edge, while working myself closer to my own orgasm "You're gonna have to wait for me. It will feel so much better if you build up your orgasm and we cum together." I slowly rock my hips into her, seeking to feel every inch of her quivering depths around me and stuffing everything I got into her. It wouldn't take long for me to cum like this. Seing her blissed out face between her knees and completely powerless from above was all I ever wanted...all I ever needed.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:33 am

She whines and whimpers at this, but doesn't try to request that you let her come again as you continue to pop in and out of her lewd holes. After about five minutes you begin to get just what you desire as you see one of the most erotic, blissful and lewd expressions forming on her face. Her irises are almost completely dominated by those hearts, and she's been rendered unable to say anything intelligible as you enter again and again.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:27 pm

Soon I reach my limit and speed up. My thrust become more and more erradic, before I lean down to kiss her and push myself in as far as I can go. I momentarely break it to say "Cum with me!" and promply do so myself, grunting and moaning into our kiss. I keep myself there, as my orgasm dies down and slowly slump down onto her.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:06 am

With your order like that, she has no way to deny you as she climaxes right along with you, her body spasming and twitching in sensual and orgasmic delight. Her love canal continues to milk you for every last drop it can, as does her ass as you managed to fire a few more extra roots from each before you feel the second shaft slowly beginning to fade away.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:13 pm

I decide that we probably fucked enough for a day and stay laying down besides her, enjoying the feeling of her against me. The second shaft vanishing feels bit weird and I wonder, if the original will stay enlarged like this or why the spell didn't undo itself like the other ones so far, but can't really bother much right now.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:15 pm

As you wonder that, your cock slowly begins to return to it's normal size, while you find yourself feeling rather drained from your magical fun and shenanigans of the day...
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:25 pm

Fully drained of my energy, I fall asleep on the couch with Candice. A lot has happened today and my imagination runs wild with what more is to come the following days...
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:11 pm

When you wake back up, Candice is still asleep and laying against you, though you could probably wake her up with a shake. It looks to be early evening now, leaving you free to decide whether you wished to stay or go...
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:19 am

I decide to let her sleep after all that happened to her today and try to leave without waking her up. Still as a gentleman I leave a note:

morning sleepyhead,
I hope you enjoyed 'dinner' as much as I did and we can repeat it sometime. I didn't want to wake you up and left already. See you soon,
Alex
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:57 pm

Heading on home, you find your mother up and about, working on dinner, your thoughts drifting back to what you'd done with her earlier... She doesn't yet notice your presence as she bends over to look through the oven's window, humming softly as she swayed a bit this way and that to the soft music coming from the stereo nearby.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:23 pm

I smirk a little from seeing her not notice me and try to sneak closer to spook her a bit by going behind her, lightly grabbing her midriff and soflty saying "Boo".
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:51 pm

She does indeed shriek in surprise, stumbling backwards and knocking you both to the floor, with her in your lap. She stiffens a bit, and you quickly realize why as you grasp the fact that your own cock had gotten a bit hard after you saw her ass and remembered what you'd done earlier with her in her mind...

"A~Alex! T~Tha wasn't very nice..." She says after a moment, turning and pouting at you as she adds "Be thankful dinner wasn't in my hands, or it might be all over us and the floor."
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:02 pm

I blush from feeling her crotch against mine and my cock touching her ass and respond a bit nervous how she might interpret my boner: "W-well I saw you didn't...like...have anything in your hand and where just looking...S-So I didn't think it would...you know...hurt anyone and just wanted to have a bit of fun with you..."
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:30 pm

Your cock twitches and you feel her shift slightly atop you as she blushes brighter still, especially when you comment about having a bit of fun with her... after what feels like a long pause, you see her looking away even as she asks "W~Was s~startling me t~the only kind of f~fun you had in mind?"
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:44 pm

I also blush more and more...why was she still sitting in my lap?... she must be feeling my still hardening cock against her...did she really want more from me, her son...These thought ran through my had at incredible speed..."W-Well, Yeah...What kind of fun were you thinking... I-I had in mind?" I ask her a bit overwhelmed by the situation. Of course I have other stuff in mind but I couldn't just tell her could I?
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:57 pm

Her response is to blush and squirm some more... this time it almost feeling like purposeful grinding as she says "W~Well... y~your father used to do that when he was in an... e~eager mood." She shoots you a glance, one with desire, embarrassment, and perhaps some longing as she adds "A~And well, y~you couldn't have gotten hard that fast just from me landing in your lap..."
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:08 pm

I hold back a grin at her verbal and physical response. I would have to play the innocent child just a bit longer, but it's clear she needed this even more than I did. "A-And what about...you?...Y-You've been...like...grinding into me the entire time now..." I ask her, still avoiding eye contact for the most part except brief locks upswards in her eyes.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:17 pm

She blushes a fair bit, biting her lip before mumbling "I~I haven't felt a hard cock as big as yours pressed up against me for a few years. None of the flings or boyfriends were ever... a~ah... t~this hard upon seeing me... y~you might be even a bit bigger than your dad..."
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:22 pm

Getting a burst of confidence I reach up to carress her belly moving upwards slowly and leaning in to whisper in her ear. "...And you like...big...hard...cocks I guess?" I also begin to lightly grind into her clothed ass. It felt just as good as in her dreamworld.
Tes

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games