Magical Shenanigans [TES]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Magical Shenanigans [TES]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:51 am

PC:
Tes Wrote:Name: Alex Brewler
Appearance: Image
Bio: Alex wasn't good at making friends, which left him with only a few good ones and being pretty unpopular, thus further decreases his chances. His best version of a day at school would be him sitting down, no one bothers him and then he goes home again, but soon he wouldn't have to think about that anymore. It was his last year and soon he wouldn't have to see any of the scum that walks the halls of his school ever again.

Today was a long and boring day, especially for the senior's of the school. It was a day with half classes and then the rest of the day was a study hall. While many did use it to catch up on projects or homework, most used it to relax or wander the school, with staying out of or getting into trouble being entirely optional.

Right now, you were trying to kill time looking for something interesting in the library. It was the least occupied part of the school right now... though admittedly, part of the reason you were here was because you saw your crush, Candice Kossings reading a book nearby. The cheer team captain was a senior as well and you were sort of on again off again friends... but for the last few years you'd developed quite the crush on her. Only she seemed completely oblivious to it! Could the universe taunt you more?

Suddenly, you hear a sound above you, and you look up to see an old looking book come careening down towards you!
Kuragari

Re: Magical Shenanigans [TES]

Postby Tes » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:07 am

The sound takes me out of my thoughs with Candice as I glance over to her from time to time. I'm shocked, when I see the old book crashing down towards me. Out of fear and reflex I hunch over for it to land on the back of my head.

After it hits me, there is some brief chatter as some people hear the impact that breaks the silence if the library. I rub the place where it had hit me with my hand in pain and pick it up to find out what kind of weird book just asaulted me.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:17 am

Despite some people hearing it, no one comes over to check on you or the sound... though at least you catch a glimpse of Candice looking up with some concern in the direction of your aisle.

Looking at the book, it appears old and intricate, almost mystical looking... it seems... rather out of place here. Opening it up reveals something that, at first glance, you can't read... but then as you stare at it... some of it begins to make sense and your able to glean understanding from it... the page in question describing something called "Phantom Hands..." it sounds... magical.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:31 am

I wave over to Candice at her concerned glance over to me. Nervously smiling and trying to signal, that I'm ok. The book peaks my interests and I read...if you wanna call it that...on, trying to understand more. 'Phantom Hands' what could that mean?
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:34 am

Focusing more allows you to begin to fully read the page you were on, which described a spell that would let you use your hands on things that weren't right in front of you, useful for say grabbing things from a shelf beyond your reach, or getting something from across the room and bringing it over. It also made mention that it was great for 'entertainment, tricks, pranks, and other perverse activities.'
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:42 am

I chuckle a bit as I'm not really concinced that magic exists...the book was pretty weird, I had to admit. So I decide to try it out. My Intention was to simply grab a book from the shelve in front of me, but the note about 'perverse activities' made me blush and think about Candice as well. What I would give to touch her breasts or perfect butt one time...
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:58 am

Following the directions for it and writing the runes into your hand with a pen, you watch as a book in front of you begins to move out, only to stop halfway as you think about those things. Instead, you hear a lewd, surprised gasp... and it came from Candice who was looking around confused with a blush on her face... while you had the phantom feeling of just what they had felt like slowly fading from your palms...
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:09 am

Nooo...it couldn't be...it worked. The book really came towards me. I was shocked. But not even close to the shock of suddenly feeling something else in my palms. Seing Candice look about I put two and two together. Getting a semi at the realisation what I was touching. I try to not make it too obvious that i'm fondeling air, as I continue to explore her body with my phantom hands and try to see her reaction. It was the best, but too much and I would get caught and I had the feeling there was so much more fun to be had
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:25 am

(Roll-19)

You begin your work, and soon find yourself feeling the supple feeling of Candice's breasts and ass in your hands... and what's more, you can watch and hear her reaction as she gasps and blushes, beginning to squirm about as she bites her lip and looks around, still confused but starting to grow aroused. No one seems to be paying you any mind still, and so far she's keeping her sounds to a minimum. Peering closer, you can actually see her breast moving and shifting as you use the spell to knead them. It really is working! This thing is for real!
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:34 am

(Well thats a nice Start :D)

As no one seems to notice me, I find myself wanting more. Seeing her get aroused like this was something I dreamed about a few years now. I let go of her for Moment. Letting her think it's over and relieve before I pinch her nipples. This should surely get at least a squeal from her. While I have my fun, I also try to see what more the book has to offer and turn the page.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:52 am

(Roll-13)

It actually gets her to jump and arch her back a bit, the squeak turning into a partially drawn out moan before she claps a hand over her mouth as a few people glance her way and her cheeks grow flushed. Seems her nipples are weak points...

Looking in the book, you see a few other options... a portal spell, a spell that could let you summon up tendrils (which you could control or let them do as they please). There's some spells for modifying a body, transformations, mind control or influences... even a spell to just generally arouse a person... though some of them you don't get full understanding of. You'd probably have to study the book more in depth for many of them.

There are also some more mundane or even offensive spells in it, but each spell seems to have ways you could tweak it for pranks or perverted means...
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:05 am

I keep down an evil laugh as she moans and squirms about. Since I seem to have found a weak point of hers, I keep my left hand on her nipple, while with my right I slowly trace a finger down to her crotch. She would know its destinstion even before it got there, but there was nothing she could do to stop it.

Being a huge Portal fanboy and always having played aroind with the possibilities of portals in his head, practical and lewd, I try to find out more about them. But I was surely going to come back to the other ones as they also peaked my interest.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:11 am

Candice shivered and whimpered, eyes starting to get a bit lidded as she keeps a hand clamped over her mouth. You can see the movements of your finger tracing and teasing her nipple, and the movement of your other hand... even better, from your current position you can see slightly up her skirt... you could part her panties and be able to watch from afar if you wanted.

(Roll-3) Sadly the portal spell is slipping out of focus for you... you'd probably need to devote 100% attention to it for a bit to get what you needed out of it.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:22 am

Sad, that portals would have to wait, I concentrate on Candice. I pull her panties to the side, not warning to miss a thing, as I begin to toy and prod at her holes. I should probably try to take some time with the book before I go to far and somehow ruin my chances, but I was determined to make her cum like this in public, before ending the fun and doing so.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:28 am

The panties pull apart, revealing somewhat to your surprise a virgin pink set of flowery petals, which are already dampening as your fingers begin to stroke and toy with them. Her hips squirm and she leans over the table more, cheeks redder and eyes hazy as she pants and twitches, having trouble keeping the noise down... She tries to stand, but one of your touches has her go back down into the chair...

A naughty idea then forms in your mind (15) you could edge her for a bit, keep pushing her towards orgasm... then you could go up to her, say she looks like she needs help or ask if she's okay and if there's anything you could do for her... maybe she'd finally give you the time of day...
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:46 am

I slowly work her to the sweet edge of release. Always keeping a close eye on her end feeling for her to clamp around my fingers. I really though someone as popular as her would have had some sexual experience, but it seems I was wrong...so she probably didn't have much experience with edging either. The feeling like one aprupt motion being able to drive her into orgasm at an time. I keep her like this for a few minutes before going through with my plan. I make my way over to her and put an the most innocent look i can muster. "Hey, Candice... you seem kinda struggeling with something...are you ok?...C-Can I help you?" I ask her, continuing to toy with her behind my back.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:54 am

(Candice Will Roll-9)

She starts to moan more, and as you keep it up even hear her whimpering softly for someone, anyone to help her cum... as soon as you step up and speak to her she squeaks but bites at her lip, before nodding her head as she tries to stand. She manages it, but she doesn't look like she'll move quickly.

"Y~Yeah... I~I... y~You can Alex... I~I... l~lets go somewhere... p~private." She manages to pant out as you continue to edge and torment her...
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:59 am

"Come, I'll bring you to the infirmary. There is no one there at this time, but there you could lay down and we would be...private." With one hand I hold and lead her, while the other keeps up the pressure.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:07 am

She leans into you, but once your out of the library and close to one of the restrooms, (Candice Roll 8) she grabs you and pushes you into the room, surprising you as she kisses and grinds against you almost like a bitch in heat... which, as you take in a breath, she kind of smells like one now.

"A~Alex... h~help me... s~so hot... b~body so tingly... w~wanna cum b~but can't... s~something messing with me!"
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:21 am

I react shocked to her actions but grin on the inside. Once we're in a cubicle push her against the door, grind her firm clothed butt into my crotch and pick up caressing her front again. "Y-you really want this?..." the growing bulge in my pants, thats sandwiched between her cheeks should give her enough clues as to what I mean by this. At the same time I already try to work her panties down do get better access for what is to come.
Tes

Next

Return to Private Games