One of a Kind Pet [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: One of a Kind Pet [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:57 pm

She hummed, kissing at your neck and chin before slowly pulling out... she then brought her cock up to your face as she purred "Take in a deep breath of my scent... then clean me off darling~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:59 pm

I Squeaked and Blushed it took me a little to focus, breath and start lapping at her huge cock.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:08 pm

"Mmhm... so, tell me, what is your name, and what exactly are you?" She peers down at you, examining every detail of your face. "I have never seen or heard of someone like you~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:11 pm

I Blinked "I'm Hope Gay, A Female Human, Um, Hyper Evolved Great Ape, Like, Gorilla, Chimps and the Like are related to us genetically speaking, but I'm also from another world, we don't have talking ponies." I Told her before Lapping more.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:25 pm

"Hmm... that gives me soooo many questions to ask... but there'll be plenty of time for that... mhm, your quite good at that you know~" Fleur says as she caresses your face with a hoof.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:27 pm

I Blushed "You know I was a Virgin before this." I grumbled Blushed as I cleaned her cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:34 pm

"Hard to tell~" She says teasingly, smirking as she thrusts suddenly and pushes the tip into your mouth for some extra attention.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:35 pm

I had my mouth open to say something so her head popped in easily, Instinctively I poked at it with my tongue, pressing into her cum slit.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:35 pm

She whinnied in surprise at that, and pushed more of her rod down your throat.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:24 pm

I Choked in surprise and shoved my tongue at it, trying to push it out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:34 pm

She seemed to get the drift, even if she wasn't exactly happy to be leaving your throats tight confines.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:45 pm

I Blushed and thought Quick on how to Appease her, still "Um, I want to Do Something, Sexier, Kiss and Worship your Tail Hole while you Fuck my breasts, That's Something you can't do with a pony." I told her with a smile, screaming in my head wondering why I suggested that.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:01 am

Fleur de Lis seemed to consider that offer, then smiled as she nodded and said, "That is a delightful idea my dear Hope. I think I will take you up on it."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:17 am

I Squeaked and nodded at her words, damn brain!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:06 am

She quickly works to shift into the position necessary, her having an appreciative shiver as she felt your breasts around her rod while she pressed her tailhole to your mouth.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:29 am

I Blushed as I began giving her a Rim-Job, Squeezing my tits around her shaft at the same time with my hands.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:10 pm

Fleur hummed and squirmed about at this, her cock twitching and the heat from it making your skin tingle as her tailhole quivers and tries to suck your tongue into it's depths.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:22 pm

I Blushed as her squirming forced my tongue inside and I used my tits to try and jack her off.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:39 am

Her grinding and thrusting became more erratic at this, a whinny being let out as you feel a thick glob of pre spurt out onto your chest.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:41 am

I Blushed as my Tongue was forced in Deeper, I Poked something and it felt like her Cock, Pulsed, So I decided to keep poking it.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games