One of a Kind Pet [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: One of a Kind Pet [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:30 pm

She smiled, rubbing the tip against your slit as she cooed "Do you like it~? I hope it's not too big for you~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:20 pm

I Squeaked in shock "You're fucking huge! Human Dicks are like, Normally Six inches or under! You're like Three times as long and Thicker than my fist!"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:03 am

She lets out an ooo upon learning that, giggling as she says, "I guess this means I'll have a lot of training to do for you then, as I'm going to make sure you're able to take all of my length."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:29 am

I Squeaked "I'm pretty sure you'll be fucking my ovaries directly if you do that."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:39 am

She giggles more at that, saying "That actually sounds like quite a bit of fun, I don't think I've ever done that before." She then leans in to claim your lips once more as she begins to prod your lower entrance with her horse dong.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:42 am

I wasn't that strong so the most I could do was weakly wiggle my hips as she dominated my mouth.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:49 am

That wiggling seemed to be an invitation to your new owner, began to push into you spreading like never before as she kept the kiss going.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:53 am

I Let out a Surprised Gasp Practically swallowing her thick and invasive tongue in shock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:09 am

That did seem to catch her a bit off guard, but she quickly broke the kiss and moaned as she started rock her hips, working it seemed to at least get the median ring into you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:14 am

I Shuddered and Gasped as I stared up at her, I notice she seemed to get more Rough and Excited and I realized, my Human pussy was much tighter than anything else she'd fucked, hell, even the CMC probably were looser than me, "H~Hey C~Calm Down W~What are you planning to do? B~Breed me or Something?" I managed to gasp out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:38 am

"I~If its a possibility, I~I'll certainly try to!" She crowed out, her horn lighting up as your nipples were firmly tugged at, her speed starting to pick up as she focused on ramming her rod into you again and again.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:40 am

I Squealed and wrapped my legs around her on instinct tightening up more.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:53 am

Her cock was indeed now trying to play battering ram to your womb, her flared cockhead smacking against your cervix and sending spasming jolts of pleasure through you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:55 am

I squealed and Came hard around her, my eyes rolling up.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:42 am

She chuckled at that, even as her cock finally breached your womb. "Mmhm... so tight, but not ready to cum... not quite yet!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:43 am

I Shuddered "Y~You're in my womb~" I Slurred out in shock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:49 am

"Yes, and it feels better than I imagined!~" She squealed, starting to more properly rut you as her own tongue started to slip out as an obscene bulge in your stomach.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:46 pm

I knew I should be screaming in pain but all I felt was Pleasure, soon I screamed in pleasure, Clawing at the bed as I came again and again.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:52 pm

It was on your fifth orgasm, with her having stretched your cunt a bit more to be better able to handle her size, that she finally hilts into you and begins firing what feels like a gallon's worth of cum into your womb.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:54 pm

I Could only gasp in surprise and Cling to her, My whole body shaking.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games