One of a Kind Pet [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

One of a Kind Pet [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:03 pm

PC:
eaenidu Wrote:Name: Hope Gay
Appearance: https://pre00.deviantart.net/ab14/th/pre/f/2017/192/1/1/rin_tohsaka_tg__requested___by_godelvia-dbfyt9w.jpg
Background: a Girl from a Middle Class Family Hope Enjoys a Life Spent Lazy around, She Doesn't like being around people and avoids them as much as she can, she enjoys video games, Fan fiction, and Youtube, which is where she learned of My Little Pony and Loved the Show, tough she stopped watching it after a while she still has fond memories, One day though, she found herself quite Confused as she woke up naked in an alley way and stumbled about, until freezing and looking down at feeling a wet nose touching her....There was a pony....What? Why was their a Pony, It looked like one from MLP but this pony was huge! She might be a Short Girl at 4'8" but still! And what was with that Intent Look the Pony was giving her?!

The Pony in question, a mare you had to guess, was tilting her head this way and that as she hummed and finally said with a smile "What a delightful specimen... I think I'll be taking you home with me!" She then frowned and murmured "Now if only I had a collar for you..."

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

gallery_69_17_189845.png
gallery_69_17_189845.png (346.95 KiB) Viewed 892 times

https://perryviking.files.wordpress.com ... you-on.png
Kuragari

Re: One of a Kind Pet [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:51 pm

I Blinked and Just gave a Confused Nod "I'll be leaving now?" I questioned her more than anything as I turned to Leave.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:14 am

She lets out a surprised gasp, then is even closer and holding you in... her magic as she says "Oh my goodness, you can talk too? That's even better! Oh I simply must take you home!" And with that she starts trotting off with you in her magical grip floating along behind her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:46 am

I Yelped as I was Floated behind her "I feel like I don't get a say in this." I told her blankly.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:57 am

"Mhm, would you prefer I give you more leeway when we get to my place, or I leave you here to be subject to anyone else who might come by~?" She singsonged with a giggle as you felt her magic give you one big wave of caressing from head to toe.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:01 am

I Yelped in Surprise, "Subject to what I just, Randomly woke up in the alleyway, I don't know what your talking about."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:14 am

She shrugged. "Who knows. Someone might think you a mere beast and have animal control come after you, others might think your a monster..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:52 pm

I Gulped at that, I did not want to get attacked by guards, or blasted with the elements.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:01 pm

She carries you on to her home, which is a small but cozy looking mansion. She waves to a maid who gives you a blush and a curious look while the mare takes you up to her bedroom and begins looking through some drawers.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:24 pm

I Waved at the maid with a deadpan look.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:36 pm

"Here we go!" She says after a moment, setting you on the bed and hurrying over with a collar that has a tag shaped like her cutie mark. "This will mark you as belonging to me, Fleur de Lis!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:40 pm

I Blinked at the Collar, then gave her a light Deadpan look, "So....You're into BDSM?" I asked her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:45 pm

She blushed a bit, but then smiled and nodded "Among many other things."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:03 pm

I Blinked "You better take good care of me if your into pet play too." I Blushed at her with a huff.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:08 pm

She smiles, sashaying over to you and taking your chin in hoof as she says "I always take good care of my pets~" Then she claims your lips, it being firm but gentle as she probes your mouth.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:10 pm

I Squeaked at that in Surprise my mouth opening in shock as I was soon practically pinned under her body, my breasts pressed against her barrel.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:18 pm

She smiled at this, her hooves moving to your breasts as she broke the kiss. "Mmhm... your mamaries are up here.. and so big... mhm, they look comfy, but must be hard on the back."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:21 pm

I Coughed "Um, Ya, It's cause baby humans can't walk so we carry them in our arms, and we can easily walk around or sit somewhere to feed them." I told her blinking the stars from my eyes at the intense kiss, I Blushed still we were practically in missionary position.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:25 pm

Fleur seems to like this position, because as she plays with your breasts some more, you see a thick horse dong beginning to leave it's sheathe.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:28 pm

I Blinked and Blushed deeply At that sight "Oh."
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games