Teaching your Trainer [FIREHEAD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Teaching your Trainer [FIREHEAD]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:22 am

Emily blusters and scores for minute, but she soon relents as the feeling of the Ekans tongue upon her slit saps her of her ability to resist. Soon enough she is back to lapping at your folds, her hands kneading your rear and stroking the base of your tail. You however find your attention soon taken as you see the Ekans shifting to reveal its own pecker as it begins to slide on out looking much bigger than the ratatta that you had just a moment ago.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:26 am

It was good to feel Emily get back to work on my nethers. It showed she was starting to get into having her pussy tended to by an eager male looking to get his rocks off. Speaking of, I could see his cock now revealing itself. "Oh, you liking the taste of that human pussy? Bring that bad boy over here. You shouldn't be the only one not getting some oral treatment." I made a show of licking my lips to prove I was serious. The rat earlier was too eager to give me the opportunity to taste him, so I was really looking forward to having a thick shaft between my lips.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:54 am

The Ekans smiles and nods, hissing as it shifts its body so that it's shaft can be presented to you. The scent of it tickles your nose and sends shivers through you, which are added to as Emily moans again and the sweet sound sends echoes down your channel.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:13 pm

I took a long breath in taking in the Ekans' musk. Now this was more like it. Taking his tip into my mouth, I swirled my tongue around the head stopping to tease his cum slit to really get him fired up. My pussy tenses down on Emily's tongue, and my juices splashed over her face as my peak finally overtook me, but I didn't lose concentration on the cock for a moment. I had my pride after all.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:08 pm

Emily lets out a startled squeal as you cum and coat her face in your juices, though she seems to either follow after you or have a micro-orgasm as she gasps and spasms. You in the meantime begin to suckle on the Ekan's fuckpole as he hisses in pleasure and begins to feed you some of his pre. The smell only turns you on more, making your cunt crave it's thickness inside of you.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:37 pm

Even as my orgasm comes to an end, I can feel my nethers burning for more as I practically nurse off of the serpent's cock. Needing more stimulation, I continue to rock my hips back against my trainer's mouth as I prime the serpent cock before me for the needy fuck hole it would soon be delving into. I still hadn't quite decided though. Would it be Emily's or mine? Whoever got the honor the other could probably ride that thick tail, anyway.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:42 am

The Ekans seemed to have already made a decision as it shifted and coiled around so that you would be able to ride it as it's quivering and vibrating tail tip started to slide under your trainer's panties, eliciting a sharp but pleasured gasp from Emily as her back arched slightly.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:00 am

I gasped as I felt the smooth scales coil around me as I'm pulled upright and dangled over the serpent's cock. I smirk at the male as he teases Emily's cunt through her panties. "Be careful with her, I think she's still a virgin." With that, I wiggle to try and slip myself loose of his coils just enough to let me sink down on him gasping as I feel another cock pressing into me. "I've still got quite a bit of ratatta spunk in me. Make sure to churn it out nice and hard. I smile as I egg him on just a bit with the thought of sperm competing with his to fertilize my eggs.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:02 am

Your new serpentine buddy doesn't seem to care as his tail sharply plunges into her, causing her to arch her back even further as she lets out a silent scream, but your own expertise tells you that she is doubtlessly feeling more pleasure than pain, especially as you can hear the rattling sound of its tail vibrating within her. For you in the meantime it begins to thrust and use its grip on you to almost mate with you as if you are nothing but a play toy for its shaft.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:50 pm

I groan and yip as my body is slammed up and down the shaft. My pussy walls trembled around him trying to milk him of his spunk. Feeling the heavy breeding fucking I was receiving, my cervix opened up exposing my fertile womb to that wonderful cock. I wanted to feel that white hot spunk painting my baby maker. "VEE~ yes, that's what I've been needing, slam me down and fill me up. I want to carry your egg in my hot little breeding hole like a good little bitch EEEEV~!" My orgasm overtook me as my cunny desperately milked his length for everything he was worth.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:31 am

The Ekans doesn't end up coming right along with you, instead of continuing to pound away at you as his shaft spears into your baby maker. Your own Kreiser mingling and mixing in a sensual duet as Emily also begins to cry out and rocked her hips back into the snake Pokémon's writhing tail as it slips in and out of her drooling passage.

"Eevee, I'm going to go crazy if this keeps up!" Emily shouts out in between numerous lewd moans as she reaches up to try and scratch at your ears while she watches you being taken by your serpentine lover.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:19 am

The sound of flesh slapping against flesh getting moister as I came all over that dick while the Ekans didn't stop thrusting for even a moment. By the time my orgasm was over, I could feel the next one building already.

Hearing my trainer's words, I got an idea and turned to our serpentine lover. "You heard her; fuck her brains out til she's nothing but a cock craving slut." Even though I said the words, I hoped it wouldn't be that easy. I was starting to have some ideas for the future, and the idea of her trying to resist at least a little sounded more fun.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:54 am

The Ekans smirked and hissed in agreement, and he proceeded to go to town on her. You don't think by the time he hilts into you and fills you that he's fucked her into such a slut, but from the lewd cries and show her body puts on as he ravages her pussy with his tail, he certainly fucked her senseless for the remainder of the night as she cries out several times, his tail getting coated in her juices quite liberally. It's about five minutes more though til he begins filling you with much more than the rat had... somehow this time you know the seed is taking.

Interestingly, the Ekans makes no move to leave once its cock softens, seeming content to leave it's tail inside your trainer as she spasms and twitches.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:44 am

I moan orgasming again as I'm filled with a much more sizeable load. Unlike with the Ratatta, I was all but certain to be knocked up now. Looking over my shoulder, I watched Emily writhe in pleasure as she was ravaged by the Ekans tail. When it was all said and done, I noticed Ekans hadn't left seeming to enjoy the way my trainer spasmed around his tail. I had plans though. Taking a quick glance to make sure Ekans had damaged her panties, I flipped up her shirt and pushed my head underneath finding her bra, I clenched the fabric between my teeth and shredded it. She wouldn't have any need for clothing under her clothing once I was done with her, so it would be good to get rid of such things now.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:29 pm

Emily was still a bit out of it as you set your plan in motion, as you found it rather easy to tear through her bra, the feeling of her breasts popping free of it seemed to snap her out of her daze. If only for a bit. "H-Hey, Eve, what do you think you're doing? That's the only one I have…"

The Ekans in the meantime seemed to get excited, his tail wriggling and thrusting a bit into Emily again and causing her to arch her back and squeal out and surprised pleasure, cutting off any other forms of protest for the moment.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:49 pm

Well, that was easy enough. My ears perked when Emily mentioned she lacked any spares. That made things simpler though I suppose she would try to get more when we reached the next town, but a few more ruined pairs should get the idea through.

The male began his work again using his tail to pleasure the human girl under his power. Perhaps he had a fetish for it though that made me wonder why he hadn't tried his cock on her yet. Getting out from under her shirt, I checked out the state of her panties sparing the snake a brief glance, "having fun?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:17 pm

"Yesss... I have only played with one other human before... but ssshe wasss not asss much fun to teassse or watch asss ssshe sssquirmed~" The ekans replies, though he does seem to get an idea of what your going to ask next as he hisses "Mhm, doesss the naughty Eevee want to sssee her trainer being bred by a wild pokemon?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:45 am

I smirk as I hear this isn't the first human to fall to this guy's ministrations though mine was apparently more fun. I chuckle as he calls me out for what I want. "Oh, am I really that obvious, or do you just know bitches that well? Yeah, I think she could do with a good hard Pokedick before bed." I step over to where his tail is still stirring up Emily's insides dragging my tongue against her clit. "See how eagerly she convulses for you? Yeah, she needs this badly right now. You're not going to deny her what she needs, are you?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:10 pm

The Ekans lets out an amused hiss at this, before shifting as it begins to pull it's tail out and line itself up. To your surprise though, and doubtlessly Emily's, when he pulls his tail out and replaces it with his Pokedick, he slams his slickened tail into her ass as well!
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:31 am

I watch as he lines himself up before quickly thrusting inside smirking when I see his tail enter her ass as well. "Double penetration on a first timer? You really don't mess around." I lean down lapping at her clit and his dick as he continues pounding away at my likely overwhelmed trainer getting a taste of both his cock and my trainer's fluids.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games