Teaching your Trainer [FIREHEAD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Teaching your Trainer [FIREHEAD]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:08 pm

He hisses an affirmative as you check the area around. While you can smell a few mon who might have watched and been aroused by the sight, they seem to have scampered once you had all finished. You can hear Emily moan then let out a bubbly yelp as she manages to pull off Ekans and she flops onto the ground.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:52 am

I huff as I realize everyone that had been watching us had scattered. "Well, if none of them were bold enough to stick around, they weren't worth our time anyway." I turned back to see Emily roll of the serpent. "How are you feeling? We attracted quite the crowd, but none with balls enough to hang around. We should be moving on, girl. You still want to continue your journey, right?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:12 am

"F~Feeel f~funny b~but good... s~shoo tingly... s~sho w~wrong..." She moans and mumbles a bit as she squirms about, some cum leaking out from her and tickling at your nose...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:26 am

Seemed she was still a bit too out of it to think about continuing her journey still, but she did present an opportunity to correct her. Who knows, maybe some of this would stick after she recovers from her stupor. "Wrong? Dear, that was a part of the natural order. There's nothing wrong with males and females enjoying each others' company. It's simply what they do."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:20 pm

"I'm… I'm a human… He's… He's a Pokémon… But felt so good, but felt so wrong…" Emily slurs and burbles out as she tries to sit up, having some success as she shakes her head and slowly begins to come back around. She blushes brightly as she seems to realize fully that she gave her virginity over to a snake Pokémon.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:25 am

"You humans have the strangest hangups, don't you? Ekans and I are pretty different too, but I don't have a problem with it. A little variety goes a long way to keep things fresh in fact. Of course, I'd be more than happy to help you out with a human guy. Hmm, heh, maybe I'd take him for a ride myself to show there's nothing wrong with a human and a pokemon banging each other's brains out." I shiver as I think about my trainer getting fucked by a human while I play with his balls, something you can't really do with a reptile. "But enough of that. It's a brand new day, and you want to make some progress, don't you?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:41 pm

"You and Ekans are both Pokémon… It's different…" Emily says with a blush, only to squeak at you talking about helping her out with a human guy, and even more so at the mention of you riding one. Still your mention of wanting to get a move on does remind her that it's time to go and she quickly hurries to get camp packed backup as she recalls Ekans back into his Pokéball. "Come on Eve, we still need to get Pewter City."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:00 am

Emily seemed a bit shocked by my offer to fuck a human showing once again how weird her hang-ups were. Oh well, we'd fix that up soon enough. For now, it was time to move on as we couldn't just hang out here forever especially with the lack of good studs. "Alright." I strode beside her deciding to make a little small talk. "So, what's this Pewter City place all about?" I never really learned much about human towns always being more focused on my more immediate surroundings.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:58 am

"It's a city near Mount Moon... it has a gym famous for Rock types and is considered the starting place for most Trainers here in Kanto." Emily says as she squirms every so often from the sensation of the cum within her.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:58 am

"Oh, so we're getting one of those badges you kids are always going on about? We'll just have to see about this Gum Leader, but are you sure about taking on rock types with the two of us?" The idea of slamming myself against solid rock over and over again wasn't at all appealing, and Ekans' poison wouldn't do much either.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:56 pm

"I've… I've heard that they're supposed to be a fighting Pokémon some more around Pewter and Viridian city… And my mom told me a story about dad catching a grass type on the path up Mount moon. I was thinking that one of those would deal to help out against those types." Emily says as she counts the number of pokeballs she had on her belt. "The gym leader's also supposed to be a bit of a womanizer but that could just be rumors… I have heard once or twice he has supposedly given really cute girl trainers an easy time of it compared to others."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:12 am

I listen to Emily's option filing away the womanizer comment for later. I'd have to see about that when we challenged the gym. "Hmm, so we can go for a fighting type or a grass type. I'd seen the tricks they could do with vines, so that was certainly appealing. "I'd recommend going to look for a grass type. Should be really useful against the rock types this guy's packing. What do you think about dressing up for this guy to see if he really does go easier on cute girls?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:21 am

She nods absently at the bit about going for a plant type, blushing as she hears you saying that about vines. From the way she squirms, she's now thinking about that too. She does however squeak and shake her head at that last suggestion "N~No way! I~I'm not that kind of girl!"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:07 am

"Oh, why not? I'm sure you're cute for a human, so why not show it off? All he's asking for is to look. Ekans has already gotten so much more already, and your getting cold feet over this?" My tail lashed back and forth as I tried to convince her there wasn't anything wrong with it showing my excitement.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:29 pm

"B- because I don't want to be seen as a slut… It's… It's only been enough that I've had sex with a Pokémon, even… Even if it did feel nice." Emily replied as she squirmed and quite clearly tried to forget the feelings she experienced thanks to your encouragement.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:52 am

"You put too much emphasis on what others think, and if they're making comments they've either had sex with you or were spying on your private time. Either way, they don't have any room to comment, do they? Now let's go get someone to help us take on this gym."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:24 pm

Emily simply tried to glare at you, but wound up looking more like a pout as she hurried along after you. Viridian Forest was coming to a close which likely meant that the city wouldn't be too far from it.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

how would you like me to roll for or handle an encounter between a Mankey, and or your preferred grass type Pokémon?
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:56 am

I don't pay much mind to Emily's look. She'd be singing a different tune next time we started having some fun again, and I was sure she'd wear down slowly as things continued. Now we just needed to keep an eye out for a new partner.

Probably a roll to decide whether we capture them or get sexually assaulted, and capture them once they've worn themselves out. As for the Pokemon, maybe a roll to decide between Mankey, Mienfoo, Shroomish, or Deerling?
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:26 am

1-5 Mankey, 6-10 Mienfoo, Shroomish 11-15, Deerling 16-20
Roll is 17, Deerling. Capture or Sex roll is... 7 sex~

As you reached the outer edges of the forest, you started to catch sight of the occasional Deerling. However, most seemed much more aware of you and Emily, and would quickly run off. THat was however until Emily had to stop, crouching down to fix her laces on her shoe that had been undone by some branches and roots. Your eyes are scanning about when you hear a yelp and turn to see that a Deerling, a Summer Green one, has leapt atop Emily and is... to your amusement, humping at her rear as it shouts out "Cute human cute human wanna mate!"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:32 am

I sauntered out into the sunshine keeping my eyes peeled for any Pokemon that could help us with the oncoming gym, but it seemed we just weren't careful enough for the alert and timid Deerling hanging about. "I think they've all gone. That's disappointing." Then I heard Emily call out to find one of them was far more forward, or maybe he was just so desperate that he'd even risk jumping a trainer. My tail swished with interest as I approached the pair making no aggressive movements to startle the male. "Well well, what do we have here? You must be pretty ballsy, ain't ya?" I walked around to get a look at the package he was clearly trying to get into my trainer.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games