Teaching your Trainer [FIREHEAD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Teaching your Trainer [FIREHEAD]

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 19, 2019 1:09 am

Emily is unable to say anything as you get to work on his cock, his tongue's efforts getting more excited within your depths as he probes for your g-spot. Out of the corner of your eye, you can see that she's watching every single thing you do... and in fact, now has a hand between her legs... soft movements from her hand suggesting she is now rubbing her petals as she seems to hang on each word and action you take.

You have her right where you want her... one tiny push is all that she needs now...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun May 19, 2019 1:30 am

It was becoming more and more clear that I had her, but I hadn't quite found the last button to push her over the edge. Putting my soft paw pads together, I started rubbing them around the tip while I moved my mouth and tongue back up. "Mmm, of course, oh r-right there," while I continued to speak, Ekans work was making it hard. If I didn't get her with this next gambit, I might just have to keep the next juicy creampie for myself and worry about Emily later.

"If someone, ohh, else really needed, ahhh, this next, nnnngh, load, I guess I c-, fuck yes, could wait and share this fine c-, oh yes, cock like a good bitch."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 19, 2019 1:05 pm

She blushed and squirmed for a moment, then, biting her lip, she asked "I~Is... I~Is it really that tasty? Y~You... y~you look like y~your really enjoying licking at him... i~isn't it gross?"

Ohh... you'd heard one or two trainers like that before when you were back home... who thought of sex and such as dirty or gross... but you had her alright. If she got a taste of him, of his maleness... even if she got prudish again later today, a taste would get the ball rolling.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun May 19, 2019 10:45 pm

My trainer was clearly a poor thing if she didn't know how good a cock could taste. "Well don't just take my word for it. Get down here and have a taste for yourself. If you don't like it, I'd be more than happy to have this thing to myself." I finally reached the tip of his shaft pulling my paws apart and lapping at the pre that had collected there. As I lapped the salty fluid from between my paws, I made a show of wiggling my hips back against Ekans' face enticingly to show my excitement.

My paws now slick with saliva rather than pre moved down the shaft and back up milking a dollop of pre that a let glisten in the early morning light before lapping it up and groaning at the taste.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 20, 2019 4:35 am

For a long moment, Emily doesn't do or say anything, simply watching as you continue to milk snakes shaft. But, finally, she slowly but surely got onto all fours and crawled over. There was still a slight look of hesitance in her eyes she started to lower her head towards his prick, but she did seem intent now I'm getting a taste. Perhaps you could help make sure there was plenty for her taste directly from the tip.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue May 21, 2019 2:09 am

I milked out and swallowed a few more globs of pre as I waited for Emily to take the bait, and when she did, I pulled my mouth away from the length milking it up and down with my paws letting the bead of pre grow and grow until it grew too large and started to trickle down the underside. "That's about as good of a taste as you're going to get, hun." I watched my trainer closely as the cock pulsed, throbbed, and drooled between my paws waiting for her to take a sample of that thick, salty fluid tasting fully of virility.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 22, 2019 2:37 pm

It was with a very bright blush the Emily leaned down to take that taste, and you could see the timidity in her movement to do so… However, as soon as her tongue meets the thick glob of pre and begins to lap it up she moans and shivers. Her eyes become lidded and she sways and wiggles a little sensually as she drags her tongue all the way up to the tip to get at the bead that's already forming. Soon enough she is looking up and down it like a lollipop or Popsicle, seeming to have almost forgotten that you were there watching her as the Ekans hissed and groaned in pleasure.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed May 22, 2019 6:55 pm

I watch smirking as Emily really gets into sucking off her Ekans. My paws continue stroking up and down while I lower my muzzle moves lower to lap at the very base of his cock and the scales around it. I give her a few moments to savor it before I remind her of my presence. "You're really liking this, and think he'll always be available in his ball to give you another taste whenever you need some of that good stuff. Of course, he doesn't have to be the only male you get your fix from either. There's plenty of other kinds of dicks for you to try. Fire types, equine, dark types, feline. So many cocks and not enough time in the day." I lean in close now talking to her in a whisper. "We could even share our first time with a human cock together."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 23, 2019 7:53 am

Your not sure if Emily fully hears you, as she seems quite focused on his cock now and is even suckling on the tip. Her eyes are glazed over and you note that she's taking in long deep breaths... seems his Pokemusk is helping to get her slutty side to show itself more... you'll need to keep your nose alert for any other strongly scented males.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri May 24, 2019 1:21 am

Seeing how much my trainer got into the strong smell of her Pokemon's cock. She would certainly be easier to get into males with stronger smelling cocks. Taking my attention away from Ekans' cock, I walked around her. "There's more to a cock than the tip, you know. Make sure you work the whole length if you want to work him up to the biggest load he can put out." I got up behind Emily, flipping her skirt up with my nose to get at her crotch. Seeing the pair of panties, I got my teeth into the fabric and gave it a sharp pull tearing the undergarments before I brushed my nose directly against her snatch.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 24, 2019 3:26 am

These panties seemed just a bit more durable, and didn't really tear easily. You did however manage to tug them enough that you could easily get at her snatch as she moaned and wriggled. From the sound of it she'd taken it into her mouth and was now sucking slowly at it as her own aroused sounds joined that of the Ekans.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat May 25, 2019 3:00 am

I was a bit annoyed that her panties resisted my attempts to tear them. It seemed I was underestimating the durability of human clothing. I would either need to get stronger or give up on just tearing her undergarments until she gave up on wearing them. Digging my wet nose against her slit pressing forward until it entered her a bit. Then I'd draw my tongue slowly up the lips of her pussy and ending with a quick lash of her clit.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 25, 2019 11:14 pm

You hear a deep throated moan of pleasure from Emily as you get to work on her own nethers, her ass wriggling some more as she starts to get into some of the movements. Soft, wet schlurping sounds and the hisses of the Ekans echo about the camp as Emily more properly, and more willingly, indulges in the naughtier side of life with you...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun May 26, 2019 2:56 am

I hummed a little against her lips letting my voice vibrate through her. She was certainly getting into the pleasure that came with accepting her nature as a bitch. I continued lapping at her but started to push in a little deeper wiggling my tongue between her folds and starting to poke back further into her passage. I wanted it nice and ready for the fucking it was soon to be receiving.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 26, 2019 2:35 pm

She soon let out a startled squeak, her passage trying to draw you in excitedly as you seemed to find a more sensitive spot. Ekans seems to enjoy this effect, and hisses out "T~There... tease her again there... so that she'll do it again!" As he says that, he shifts and slithers under her so he can run his own tongue over her love button.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon May 27, 2019 3:52 am

I felt my tongue get tugged a little by my trainer's velvet tunnel, and Ekans pleaded for me to do that again, but I was feeling a bit playful myself, so I didn't go for quite that same spot right away. Instead, I made sure to draw it out as I edged around the sensitive spot waiting for some complaint from Ekans before I nailed it with the flat of my tongue dragging the muscle over that spot firmly.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 27, 2019 4:14 am

As it turned out, the complaint instead came from Emily, who pulled off Ekans cock and whimpered as she asked "E~Eve? C~Can... c~can you m~move your tongue back to... w~whereever that was? I... t~that... t~that felt really good... p~please?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon May 27, 2019 11:34 pm

I smirked as I heard Emily be the first to crack. I hadn't expected it, but I clearly should have. Now I had a choice, keep to what I'd originally planned teasing Emily and Ekans until both of them cracked or show my trainer some sympathy. My purpose was to convince her to give in to her needs, so I decided to relent and forced my tongue against the weak spot swirling my tongue around to overwhelm her with pleasure.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 28, 2019 1:51 pm

She moaned happily as you returned your attention to that spot, her cries being muffled again as she returned her focus to the Ekan's cock... in fact, you could see her trying to suckle on it more... hehe, pleasure it seemed was all you needed to use against her to get her to open up more to her other side.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed May 29, 2019 2:32 am

She was like putty in my paws now. The girls simply had no resistance to pleasure. I'd have to find more ways to toy with her pleasure centers. I would certainly keep this in mind for the future. For now, I'll use the promise of pleasure to press her to the next level. Stroking that spot again, I made a show of pulling my tongue out. "You know, there are better things to have inside of you than my tongue." My eyes moved from her eyes to the cock in her mouth.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games