Teaching your Trainer [FIREHEAD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Teaching your Trainer [FIREHEAD]

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 06, 2019 5:50 am

Emily squirmed and moaned at this, and at first didn't seem all that likely to wake up. But adding a soft nip to your lapping was enough to elicit a squeak from her that had her shooting straight up. "H-Huh? What what's going on? Eve? Why are you doing that... Oh my gosh."

Emily seems to recall just what it was that happened the previous evening, and her cheeks go bright red... Though you do notice bet her nipples harden I let you pick up a soft scent of arousal now coming off of her.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue May 07, 2019 2:15 am

I watch with a bemused smirk as Emily recalls last night's events. "Oh, having a little trouble remembering last night? You were quite the wanton little slut last night." I watched as her nipples grow stiff. "In the mood again so soon? If you need a little morning top off the Ekans is right over there." I point down at the Pokeball still attached to her belt where the male was being held.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 09, 2019 6:23 am

Emily glances with some confusion at the Pokeball as you point out it, but she quickly shakes her head as she says, "I don't know what got into me, and what got into you Eve? Why did you run off from camp to something like that?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri May 10, 2019 1:05 am

"What got into you was a bit of Pokedick, and you loved it, you naughty girl. As for me, that's just what I was born for. Getting bred by strong males and giving life to their children. Not some meaningless parade of battles." While making the last statement a bit of my frustration that I couldn't hold back showed through.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 10, 2019 4:07 am

(Roll: 12)

For a moment, Emily doesn't say anything as she stares at you with wide eyes… Then, slowly, she asks "Did… Did you just talk? Did I just… Understand you?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat May 11, 2019 2:55 am

I stop and my smile starts to grow as I come to terms with what my trainer just said. "A quick dicking with an Ekans, and now you understand what I'm saying? That is interesting. We'll have to play around with this, but for now, it's time to get up, isn't it? C'mon, get dressed."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 12, 2019 12:56 pm

She sputtered in embarrassment, but she clearly understood what you had said as she turned bright red and started getting dressed. You notice her glare at her broken bra before pulling out a new one and slipping it on as she hurried over to her bag to pull out breakfast.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun May 12, 2019 3:09 pm

I chuckle at her embarrassment. "Don't be like that. You had such a good time, and you should have seen how loopy you were when it was over." I frown a little though when I see the bra. "Now what is that about? I know you need to wear clothing to keep warm, but any of those extra layers are just going to get in the way. Be a good little bitch and take 'em off."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 13, 2019 4:43 am

"T-That's because you took me by surprise, I never expected to see you doing something like that." Emily replies she continues getting everything ready, they are starting to fill with the scent of both your breakfasts. Your question about her bra and your comment, she shoots you a dirty look as she says, "It's something girls are supposed to wear, and I'm not a little bitch… All that was a one time thing."

Though you can tell by the way her cheeks flush and the distant look she gets that's probably not true.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue May 14, 2019 1:12 am

I wasn't too surprised that Emily was in denial. That was okay, I had plenty of time to wear her down and show her her true nature. As she got our food ready, I waited patiently but decided to give her at least one surprise. "You're preparing some for Ekans too, right?"

Even if she says it was a one-time thing to her, her first male would work both as a constant reminder of what had happened last night, and I could always get frisky with him again to tempt her into a repeat performance.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 14, 2019 2:04 pm

"H~Huh? O~Oh yes, of course..." Her eyes glance down to the Pokeball, her cheeks blushing a bit more, then she shook her head at whatever thoughts your mention of him had reminded her of. You of course happily notice though that she keeps glancing at his Pokeball as she finishes yours and his and gets to work putting the finishing touches on her own breakfast.

In a flash of light, the Ekans is brought out and he stretches in the sun peeking through the forest canopy, then hisses happily as he sees both of you. "Good morning... mmhm, sssomething sssmellsss nice~ Well, ssseveral sssomethingsss~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed May 15, 2019 2:54 am

I turned my head hiding my smirk as I see that I had indeed hit a nerve. Once she released him, I gave him a smile, but I glanced back to Emily wondering if she could understand his words as well. She had slept with him. "Oh, I thought one was supposed to charm a snake, but it sounds like the snake is trying to charm us. Don't let your food get cold. I'm sure Emily has a long, hard day planned out for us."

Leaning forward, I began to eat my food making a show of lifting my tail just enough to tease the possibility of seeing my cunt and ass without quite exposing myself.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 15, 2019 7:32 am

The snake Pokémon is more than happy to dig into his own food as Emily finishes hers and joins in eating. Your own effort to show off your slit goes unnoticed by the Ekans, but Emily certainly notices and only seems to blush more as she occasionally rubs her thighs together.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed May 15, 2019 8:58 pm

I was mildly miffed that Ekans was ignoring me, but at least Emily took note, and she was even rubbing her thighs together showing she was already feeling a bit eager for a repeat performance. Now that I had her attention I dove more eagerly into my food 'hmm'ing in delight in a way that could be mistaken for a moan while my tail swayed side to side while hiking up until I was completely exposed.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 16, 2019 6:21 am

Ekans caught it as well this time, having finished his food. He hisses in interest and you can see the tip of his cock starting to slip out, though Emily doesn't yet notice this as she tries to look away from your rear but is increasingly having a hard time doing so.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri May 17, 2019 2:09 am

I finish up my food noticing the effect I'm having on Ekans as well as Emily, but I was more focused on Emily at the moment. "What's the matter? You look rather flustered right now. Something bothering you?" Turning to face her, I sauntered over casually with my tail still hicked up and my hips rolling for Ekans' viewing pleasure as I pressed my trainer further while leaving myself wide open.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 17, 2019 5:11 am

"N~Nothing is wrong, I'm, I'm perfectly fine! Just tired is all… Yeah, just tired." Emily replied, though it was easy to pick up but the last bit was said more to herself than you. Of course, your own thoughts on pressing Emily further were briefly derailed as the Ekans slithered closer and let his tongue flicked over your feminine folds.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat May 18, 2019 3:49 am

I smirk at her reply. "Sounds like you need as much convincing as I do." I gasp lustily as Ekans finally takes my invitation. Lowering my head and chest to the ground to give him better access to work that tongue. "Feeling a little frisky? Such a slender, agile tongue. I'd love to see just how deep you can work that thing." I turn my attention back to my trainer. "You know, this is what males and females do. It's in our very nature. Why don't you come down here and give him a taste?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 18, 2019 11:54 pm

She squeaks as she sees this, but her eyes are soon watching intently as Ekans continues to work his tongue into your depths. She shakes her head at your words, but as your own nose picks up the snake pokemon's arousal, likely from his cock slipping free, her eyes roam past you to him, and her thighs begin to rub together more. From her own scent... it might not take much more prodding...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun May 19, 2019 12:53 am

I chuckle at her adorable attempts to hide her obvious arousal at the situation. "Well, if you're not interested, there's no reason not to get a sample." I turn myself allowing Emily to see my twat being pried open by the serpent's tongue without blocking her view of me sniffing his cock either. "Mmm, this smells good. The perfect little post-breakfast treat to start my day." I press my muzzle against the tip kissing it before I open my mouth and curl my tongue around the head. I let the shaft rub against the soft fur of my cheek as I continued to kiss and lap my way down to the base leaving it standing proud right where Emily could see it while I tended dutifully to the musky cock. "What a nice musk. A clear sign of a virile male. Wouldn't be surprised if I already had an egg inside of me filled with life from last night, but there's no reason we couldn't put another load inside me just to make sure."
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games