Teaching your Trainer [FIREHEAD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Teaching your Trainer [FIREHEAD]

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 29, 2019 1:29 pm

She whimpered and panted as you pulled out, shuddering and letting out a whine as she drug her lips off of Ekans's thick shaft and looked back to you "W~Why... h~huh? W~What do you..." She then glances to where your eyes are, and blushes and squirms uncertainly. "I~I... I~I don't know..."

Yet even as she said that... her body was telling more truth as she had started to shift... moving her hips closer towards where his dick was peeking forth.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri May 31, 2019 12:55 am

It was adorable the way she played innocent while her body was so much more honest. "You can't deny that your body wants this, and your resistance seems to be weakening. Just go ahead and ride his cock. I know you're going to enjoy having his thick load deep inside of you just like I enjoyed it last night." I sauntered to her front watching the look on her face as her body moved into position to descend down his length.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 31, 2019 4:46 am

Emily seemed to be both confused and increasingly aroused by the situation as she indeed continued to move till she was hovering over Ekans's shaft. She gulped a bit, but then slowly begin to lower herself down upon it… Only to squeal and slam down to the base as it seemed her first real cock was a bit too much for her body… It seemed just from having him begin to push into her that she had cum on the spot.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:54 am

My tail is lashing back and forth as I watch Emily get herself into position over the snake cock. Then I watched as she orgasmed having only taken a little bit of his shaft. "Don't worry, Emily. With experience you won't you'll be able to take a lot more before getting overwhelmed." I moved in close lapping at the base of the shaft while keeping eye contact with her. "Keep going, there's a lot more here to experience."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:39 pm

Emily is panting as she simply nods her head, already looking like she's not entirely there now essentially tries to lift herself up and down the Ekans shaft. The Ekans hisses with delight as he happily thrusts away at her, making her squeal and spasm more as she's not yet able to match his pace and this only serves to stir her up more.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:54 pm

I watched my trainer riding Ekans and was reminded of my own first time with a real stud having only fumbled clumsily with young males my own age before my mother took me to get some experience with one of her favorite breeding partners under her guidance. I figured I should take the same role here. "That's it, reach down and tweak your little clit. You'll want to be as wet as you can to take him easier. Roll your hips a little as you descend, too. They really like that."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:08 pm

"L~Like this?" Emily asks as she starts to fumble in an attempt to follow your instructions. She squeals when she fiddles with her love button but it does make it easier for her to start rolling her hips more email from pace is more erratic and slower than her serpentine mate… Who suddenly surprises you when his own quivering, rattling tail tip rubs against your own pedals
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:35 pm

"You've got the right idea, but your movements are jerky. Smooth and steady motion is so much more pleasurable than jerky and erratic. Just keep working on it, and it'll get easier." I shivered when I felt my own puss getting some attention alerting me to how wet I was. Had my mother been this aroused watching me get my real first time while instructing me? "Oh, you think you can handle two girls at once? You better be up for it. I'd hate to be disappointed if you had trouble tending us both at the same time."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:37 pm

"I'm fairly certain I have what it takesss~" the Ekans says a pleasure to hiss as Emily continues to try and follow your instructions. She's not gonna be anywhere near your level for little while, but she seems to be picking it up with an almost natural speed… Suggesting that you weren't too wrong about her having an inner naughty side just yearning to come out.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:59 am

I chuckled at Ekans' confidence. "It's no good to say it. Show me what you've got." I tensed my inner muscles for a moment just as he was about to thrust in again. I wanted to feel him push right past this paltry resistance. Turning my attention back to Emily, I gave her a little encouragement. "Pretty good for riding your first guy. It could do with a little work, but I'll make sure you get plenty of practice in the future." I leaned in dragging my tongue up Ekans' shaft and dragging against Emily's vulva when I reached them.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:45 am

The Ekans didn't waste any time as he slammed into you, your resistance not offering much as his vibrating tail tip went straight to work. It wriggled this way and that, easily stimulating you a bit more than even his own shaft had done the previous evening.

To your own surprise, when your tongue reached Emily's own lower lips, she actually let out a looter moan and started to more vigorously roll her hips as she started to finally get the hang of it. "Eve, E~Eve going to… I'm going to…" She trailed off, her face an expression of pure bliss as she started moving faster.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:15 am

I smirked as he got to work egged on by my light ribbing had indeed caused him to really go to town on my twat with that tail. I started rolling my hips side to side while keeping my tail lifted out of the way, so it was easy to see his tail spreading me open.

Hearing my trainer moan out at the merest touch to her vulva made it clear we would need to work up her stamina. At this rate, she was going to be all fucked out without even feeling Ekans load inside of her. I wasn't sure if I should let him fuck her limp body until he was satisfied or take that thick load for myself.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:09 pm

Emily's glazed over eyes are indeed focused on your own slit as her Ekans continues to pump away at both of you… With your trainer soon enough letting out an orgasmic cry as she bottoms out on top of her serpentine lover and begins to spasm and shake some of her juices squirt out on your face. Ekans however doesn't seem to be intent on stopping as he hasn't started to pump her full of seed yet… So it might be that he was quite intent on filling her even if it left her fucked senseless for an hour or two…
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:39 am

I watched my trainer get overwhelmed as she orgasmed over her very first Pokecock. This was certainly something we would be doing more of, and I was certain she'd only give weak denials before giving in. Ekans seemed far from satisfied with her performance as he continued to pound away at her snatch. "Be careful, we have a journey to continue, and we'll need her to walk on her own legs." Of course, I only planned for her to walk to find more studs to breed her, but who knows, maybe we'd find some time to work on that league challenge too.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:54 am

Ekans hisses vaguely in annoyance at that but nods, continuing to hammer away at both of you until you feel yourself getting closer... and from the twitching of your trainer and Ekans, you have a feeling... yep, there he goes, firing his seed off into her as she cums hard.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:04 am

It really was tempting to just have her fucked into a stupor, but I figured we could find many more fine studs along with trainers that actually accomplished something, so it made sense to let her continue her journey while I had my fun. The other two were quick to their climax, and I was well on my way, but I didn't see any reason to just give it up to Ekans that easily, so I held back intending to make him work for it a little more.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:10 pm

Ekans seemed to be at his limit as he started firing load after load into Emily, his tail thrashing and vibrating heavily within your own slit as he hissed in pleasure. Emily in the meantime swayed and grinded into him a bit as she let out drunken gurgles
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:59 am

Feeling his tail vibrate even harder within my heated depths, I let myself go. My inner muscles trembling around the girth of his tail as I quaked in orgasm. Even as that happened, I kept an eye on Emily enjoying the look of pleasure on her face as she enjoyed her first breeding like a good bitch.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:41 pm

Emily's eyes had rolled up into her head a little and her tongue was hanging out as she spasmed and twitched atop her Ekans's waist… It'd probably be a minute or three before she was completely back to normal… Or well perhaps should be a little bit more true to her inner slut~
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:47 am

It seemed Ekans had gone a little too far fucking our trainer into a stupor. Well, now we'd have to wait until she recovered, but hopefully, she'd be a bit more compliant after all of this. "Alright, big boy, let her rest for now. I'm gonna take a quick look around. We did make an awful lot of noise just now." With that, I left Ekans to watch over Emily while I sniffed about for anyone that might be skulking about the area.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games