A drastic Change[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A drastic Change[Kuragari]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:30 am

I sigh and admit defeat, watching you do your victory dance with a giggle even as I try to mentally prepare myself for whatever you planned to have me do for our little bet, flushing a bit at some of the possibilities.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:38 am

"Hey, no need to feel down...I'll tell you tomorrow in school, what I planned~. I bet you are going to enjoy it anyways." I wouldn't waste this opportunity on something easy and leaving you with your fantasies seemed way more fun anyway. "You can get a revenge whenever you want. The terms stay the same~"
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:45 am

I blushed and stuck my tongue out at you "I'll remember that." I said before poking you in the side, then turning as I heard Mom calling up to us. Food it seemed was ready which meant putting any other plans on hold.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:57 am

Getting down to the dinner table you notice two things. Your mom was dressed up in a black dress and dad wasn't home. It seemed like she really did plan ahead for your time alone...

I notice the mood your mom was going for and poke you back in the side. "I think I'll leave you two alone. Have a great night! I'll see you tomorrow in school." Then I turn to you mom, tell her "Goodbye Mrs. Rennings. I'll probably come around sometimes around the week like always~" and excuse myself. Now you are all alone with your mom - Probably till tomorrow that is- and you are sure she has some ideas on how to use this time.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:01 am

I'm blushing even brighter now, gulping a bit as I find myself wondering even more just what Mom had in store as I nod to you and give your hand a quick goodbye squeeze before you head off. I then move over to take a seat, feeling like I had butterflies floating about within me.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:40 pm

Your mom sat down opposite to you and took a sip of wine, while looking at you seductively. Setting her glass down and smiling, as she saw you blushing so much, she says "Are you nervous sweetie?...There's no need to be...I'm goona take very good care of you...So tell me. How long have you had these feelings for me?"
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:35 am

I can only blush the glances she is giving me and her sweet seductive voice as I try to think up an answer. This how long have I been having such feelings for her? I knew that I lusted after her before, but always thought it wrong because she was my mother… Now however given just this past weekend…

"Probably since I was about 15… I think that was the first time I actually thought about you that way why my friends at school said that you were a MILF."
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:42 pm

"Of course they did." she chuckled. "But for most of them that was probably all hot air. Most young boys can't handle a mature women, you know...You think you can do that? You now have some good experience from the other side of things so you should be able to, right?"

She set down her wine glass and sat down next do you caressing your leg and leaned against you. Like this you could see down her cleavage, as her dress didn't leave much to the imagination. With a sweet tungue she tells you "Why don't we find out what this and you can do together now?" and sets a glass infront of you with what you can only image to be the futa potion.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:09 am

I can only blush at that, wondering if she was counting me and her saying that about young boys… As for her question, I can only nod in blush in embarrassment as I squirm and think about all the naughty things I've done just over the last three days. I shiver more as he begins to press my legs and leaned against me my eyes instantly taking note of her bosom as my slit begins to warm and dampen. When she sets the glass with the Dick growing potion in it, I gulp and take hold of it before downing the whole thing in one go.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:21 pm

You now think to understand how the enhancement drug must have felt for me, as heat begins to spread through your body from your loins immediatly. Your mother continues to caress your inner thigh and soon feels a cock growing inbetween your legs. You feel the familiar sensory inputs of your cock return to you, as your mother sofly grazes along its length poking out of your skirt. Without a word her kisses begin to travel downward from your neck and you probably know their destination.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:14 pm

I gasp and shiver as my cock returns, feeling rather alien and yet familiar at the same time... however, I find to my amazement that it feels even MORE sensitive then it used to be, gasping and quaking as my cock quakes and feels ready to explode then and there as she grazes it with her fingers.

"M~Mom... m~maybe... a~a bit slower... I~I already feel like I'm going to cum at any moment..." I whimper, even as my cock throbs and twitches, begging for her attention.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:29 pm

Your mom stops and locks up to you grinning, only a single finger of hers slowly tracing along your length. "Oh, is that so. We surely can't have that. Then how do you want to start?~...I'm sure you want to see what waits underneath this dress for you~"
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:12 pm

Shuddering and shaking, I smile and blush a bit as I admit "O~One of the first dreams I had involving you had you doing a strip tease and l~lap dance... m~maybe that?"
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:25 am

Grinning at your suggestion she gets up and gently pulls you with her by your hand. She struts to the livingroom letting you see her swaying hips from behind until you stand before the couch. She gives you a kiss before pushing on your chest with a finger to make you fall back on the couch. "Let's see. We will need some fitting music for this..." she says as she walks over to your sound system
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:27 am

I let my mother drag me, blushing as my dick kept my short skirt up and even the walk to it teasing me. I squeak as I'm pushed onto the couch, but find myself watching as my mother bends over and sways her sexy ass about as she tries to pick some appropriate music for the performance to come.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:36 am

"Ah, this one..." you hear her say. It was not some cliche song you would hear at a strip club but slow and focused. It makes you concentrate even more one your mom as she walks over and on top of the coffe table infront of you, now in the rythm of the music as her hand slowly travel up her sides scruff through her hair at the end.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:45 am

The beat and rhythm has me almost entranced as I just watch and focus on her, everything else fading into the background except the arousal of my body.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:54 am

After a few more twist to let you see and enjoy every angle, she turns her back to you and slowly pulls down the zipper in the back. You could already see, she was not wearing a bra underneath. Looking over her shoulder to see you, she exposes more and more of her back to you until the dress falls and leaves her in her black panties, gartner belt and stockings. She puts one arm over her breasts, turns to you and then steps off the table. Now standing inbetween your legs, she lets one after the other fall fully into your view and bends over to sway them infront of your face.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:59 am

My cock is practically pulsating in delight at the show already, my mind spinning as my cunny drools and my cock leaks pre down it's shaft and onto the floor. My eyes are wide and I'm biting my lip, an aroused whimper leaving my lips as I squirm, tempted to reach up and grope her breasts but too lost in simply watching to react yet.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:04 am

She don't really have to touch, as she next decided to straddle you. Your cock in pressed inbetween your stomach and her panties, your face is inbetween her breast and looking up you can see your mom clearly also very aroused and needy, still swaying her hips to the rythm to grind on you.
Tes

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games