A drastic Change[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A drastic Change[Kuragari]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:31 am

I blushed even more, then giggled a bit at that "All we need now is someone who tries to corrupt me and my friends and a rape scene and we'd actually be in one."
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:42 am

I stop at your non chalant mention of someone raping you "Don't say that! If anyone ever does something like that, Im gonna...I'm not even sure what I would do, but they are gonna regret it, that's for certain!" I tell you clenching my fists and shuddering from the anger just imagining it.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:51 am

I nod and pull you in for a smile and a kiss on the cheek, even as I find myself imagining such a thing happening... it sends revulsion and shivers through me. "I know you would, and that's why I love you Marcus. Come on, let's head back to my place for some gaming, then you can head home so your parents know you still exist hehe~"
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:56 am

I relax into the kiss and hold you close to me. "Love you too!~ I already told them I would ne busy for a few days, don't worry. Some gaming huh?" My eyes light up for a second, before I continue. "Want to spice things up with a bet?"
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:00 am

I blush brighter at that look in your eyes, and after a moment ask "W~What kind of bet?" As we're walking, neither of us notice we're passing by the hallway leading to the locker rooms, and that someone is there and has decided to listen in a bit...
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:08 am

"Nothing too crazy, the winner gets one free command for the other, for whenever they choose to redeem it...let's lean on death note rules and say it must be possible to follow the command without someone else immidiatly noticing somethings up and it must be contained within on day." I look up thinking about obvious loopholes I missed, oblivious to whoever is eavesdropping on us.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:29 am

I think about it, considering for a moment as I stop and say "T~that sounds fine... I think... just don't make it be anything too embarrassing alright! J~Just because I've become... w~well, such a naughty girl these last two days doesn't mean I'm g~game for anything!"

The unnoticed observer perks up at that, pressing herself more to the shadows as she tries to glean more information as she studied this girl who she noticed looked a bit familiar...
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:40 am

"Already thinking your gonna lose?" I ask you "Or do you want to loose, just to see what I had in mind?"

Our observer can't really place the familiarity, but also notices me. To her I'm that nerd guy who thinks he's better than anyone he doesn't deem worthy to talk to. It really pisses her off since in her mind everybody knows already that she is on top of the hirarchy of students...wasn't there always this other guy around clinging to him and what was he doing at school on a sunday with this girl?
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:44 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

hehe, perhaps Marcus can mention his name in the next post as well

I get a bit of an angry/pouty face as I stomp my foot and say "H~Hey now, I'm not going to lose without giving it my all! Cody Rennings always gives his all at games, especially when it's against you!" I snatch your hand and grin a bit as I say "I'll take that bet and extend it to be that whoever loses three times in a row gets to demand anything, regardless of how embarrassing it may be!"
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:59 am

was originally planning for her eurika moment in class when the teacher introduces cody, but why Not, hehe

I first chuckle then grin at your response. "Oh you're so on...but don't come crawling back after I mopped up the floor with you, oh so competitive Cody Rennings!"

Our observer stopped in her tracks. Not understanding what sie just heard. Cody is a boys name...and the name of...the other nerd. WHAT...a naughty girl these last two days...It all adds up, but doesn't make sense. Have they really changed one of them into a girl so they can finally get laid? How would that even be possible? She thinks a bit longer than expected and when she looks back we are already out of sight. Dammit! She would need to find out more tomorrow
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:06 am

A part of her brain is left wondering if that really was what she'd heard... she'd have to try and look into it... maybe Monday in class she'd learn the truth...

As we head home, I find myself already thinking of one thing I was planning on doing... having some fun with mother and that vial. Even if it'd only be temporary and I was coming to enjoy being a girl, the chance to fuck my mother was too big of one to ignore.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:12 am

As we get into your house your mom is in the kitchen preparing something humming. She hears the door close and jumps a bit, before she turns around and greets us "Hey you two.~ So what did Mrs. Bloom and the principal say. Can you go to school seminormally tomorrow?"
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:19 am

"Yes, they'll be helping things out so things can go... well, as smoothly as possible." I blush and squirm as I add "Girls and guys alike are probably going to have questions or want to poke me." I do giggle a bit and say to you "If you manage to figure out how to make more of the girl changing potion, some of the other nerdier guys at school might be interested so they can have some fun."

I then lean over to Mom and say "T~Tonight... t~tonight I'm going to use that one vial for some fun between us."
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:28 am

I laugh a bit nervously, since that seems quite possible as I remind you "Like I said, we still have a bunch of the aphrodisiac and girl potions left...sooo...yeah there probably will be some guys, who we could 'help'."

Your mom blushes a bit as you get close but sensually whispers in your ear "oh, I'm already way ahead of you..." I see you two exchange silently and already know what's up, as I'm the Who gave you the potion in the first place.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:30 am

I blush at that, wondering what Mom means by that before saying "Me and Marcus are going to game for a bit, holler if you need me for anything~"
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:39 am

As we move to your room she says "Have fun~". In there, I get close to you, cupping your chin to lock eyes with you. "I see you already plan to put that potion to good use...So In which game would you like to be demolished?"
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:41 am

For a moment, I almost feel like some of those innocent cute girls in romantic movies as I find myself looking up at you while my chin is cupped. Then I blush and shake my head as I say "I~I'm not going to get demolished, y~you are. Better bring y~your A-game Marcus!"

When it came to the game itself, I wasn't picky, and left you to decide.

can make some rolls and do a timeskip here if you want to see who wins most etc
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:59 am

"Let's settle this with some good old street fighter then." Whitl you set up the console, I can't help myself to look up your skirt. I was so going to win this. Even though it would be more for my conpetitive side, since I'm sure to have more lewd fun with you anyway.

(Rolls: Marcus 19 20 4 Cody 19 7 8)
The First round ends in a tie, setting up the close battle that is to follow. Like promised, I demolish you in the second, only to fluke in the third. It was a hard battle and neither of us are gonna give up so easily. Our contollers were sweaty and you could see me leaning and chewing on my lower lip during each match. "I guess that means sudden death. Ready for the last round?" I ask you.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:04 am

The first round being a tie wasn't too surprising... if anything it showed me being a girl hadn't changed my gaming skills. I got thrashed in the next though, but managed a come back in the third. At your challenging glint I nodded my head excitedly "Sure thing! I'm not going down without a fight!"

(My roll-14)
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:14 am

(Roll: 20 yep jumpy dice all around)

You put up a good fight, but in the end it doesn't help. Maybe letting me choose the game wasn't such a good idea. In the last round I show you, how the third was only a fluke and regain my strength from the second.

As the end screen finally pops up and shows, that I won, I do a little victory dance and hum giddily.
Tes

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games