A drastic Change[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A drastic Change[Kuragari]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:59 pm

I nod my head, my eyes showing a willingness to keep the promise... especially as I let out a slutty moan as she starts to fuck my face. My fingers find my slit and I begin to finger myself there, mumbling every so often around her shaft that she can use my other holes too if she wanted~ Somehow, I get the feeling Mrs. Bloom is a virgin... or at least, hasn't had many chances for fun~

"Mhmh... good... that makes you even more useful to me Marcus..." She smiles and winks as she adds "I'm a widow, and one who likes men who can keep going. If your right, I think we'll get along just fine~" She then squeezes and begins milking your rod with her breasts and mouth as you cum, waiting the few minutes for you to finish cumming before pulling off with a lewd pop. She licks her lips in such a sensual, predatory manner as she begins stripping.

"Mhm... now, for something I'm sure you and many other students have fantasized about... though the question is... which hole do you prefer~" As she says that, she uses one hand to keep you on the desk as she turns and reveals her slit and ass to you.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:08 pm

She finally seems to trust you a bit more and stops her face fucking. "Could you...maybe...and only if you want to...stand up and... turn around?" She can't keep eye contact while saying this and obviously steps over multiple boundaries she has set up for herself.

I come down from my orgasm and listen to her. In a glimpse of my confidence shining through I can't stop myself from answering "I thought you liked men, that can keep going...that makes the answer quite obviously both don't you think?...though I would want to start by packing your womb full of my cum first~."
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:16 pm

Smiling, I decide to do a step better, making use of a small cushioned couch nearby. I stand up and bend over it, sticking my ass out and giving it an inviting wiggle as I say "Go ahead Mrs. Bloom, you have my permission to ravage me with your yummy cock~!"

She smirks at your words, humming as she says "A bit of a smart mouth there, but with a package like this, I don't find myself minding too much." She then joins you on the desk, straddling you and rubbing her slit against you before lifting herself up and humming sensually as she begins to sink down your fuck pole.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:28 pm

She is almost hypnotised by your display and slowly makes her way over to you. She very carefully aligns her cock with your slit and slowly begins to push in. This is really happening...I can't believe it...This feels incredible. Why was I so embaressed of my cock for so long... Are some of the many thoughts going through her mind while she slowly begins to fuck you.

"You probably know from my teachers, that I can be quite challenging to work with...I hope you don't mind a bit of an unbridled man... besides lasting of course" I moan in time with her sensual humming as she envolops me. Just where did she learn to handle so much cock...
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:32 pm

I smile and give it another wriggle just before she gets over, finding myself enjoying the look on her face... I'd never realized how cute Mrs. Bloom was... she really did deserve having someone help her out with her cock when it got needy. As she begins to push inside, I moan and squirm as I work to match her pace. "Go as fast and hard as you like Mrs. Bloom~ I don't mind~"

It does take a bit for her to bottom out on you, but she manages it, your cock starting to try and breach her womb. "Mmhm... my my... you really are well endowed now... this will be fun~" She says with a smile as she begins to lift herself up. She starts slow, dragging the process out as she gets more used to your size, though with each bounce you get closer to spearing into her womb.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:44 pm

"O-Okay" She says before starting to get more into it. Soon her balls are slapping against your clit with each thrust and the look on her face gets more and more lustful. The throbbing of her cock tells She won't last much longer though. The interupted mastubation and blowjob prove to be too much for your inexperienced teacher. "Cody...I think...haaa...I think I'm gonna cum soon." She will probably pull out, if you can't confince her otherwise.

I really enjoy your thightness and would never give it up for anything, but her experinced tunnel just took me in so readily...It was heavenly...I gasp every time her cervix kissed the tip of my cock, slowly opening up for me to scratch every inch of needy flesh she had to offer.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:49 pm

Moaning and bucking my hips as she gets more into it, I smile as I see the lustful look on her face, soon pulling the rest of my body back up as I reach back and pull her into a kiss. My hands run through her hair and as I break it I smile and say "I'm getting close too... go ahead Mrs. Bloom, please fill me... spray it inside... I want to feel your hot seed inside me..."

She does lose some of her mask and control as you finally pierce into her womb, though from the way she tightens up your not in a position to take advantage of it. She recovers quickly though, and now that you've gotten that far inside her she begins to ride you more eagerly.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:42 pm

The kiss made her tense up, but after you tell her to fill her up, she can't hold herself. She pulls you back into the kiss and soon screams out in pleasure, while you feel her cock to pulse and send a hefty load splattering against the entrance to your womb. she falls back with a happy smile- "That felt amazing...M-Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to do this more often..."

I chuckle a bit at her temporary loss of control. "Feeling good~? From my side it sure does...Though if you want me to cum, you will have to get a bit more into it I fear." Throwing her a bit of a predatory grin back, like she did before. I tow the line of teasing her a bit, but letting her have the control. If she was anything like me this should really get her going, maybe even lose her mask a bit more.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:47 pm

I squeal into the kiss as her blasting my womb with her cum has me go over the edge as well. I relax and smile, leaning into her as I rest and recover... I smile and kiss her on the cheek as I say "Whenever you want or need to, I'm available. And I won't tell my Mother, but if you want to, she'd be happy to help out too~"

She smirks and leans down, cupping your chin as she says "Mhm, if I wanted to I could ride you and get myself to cum, but keep you from firing off anything into me until I'm ready... still, patience Mister Bell... your just a bit bigger than I'm used to." With that you find that she begins to roll her hips more as her speed picks back up.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:59 pm

Her orgasm dies down and she comes back to her senses a bit "T-Thanks...but why exactly do you want me to fuck your mother so badly?...Like I said, I'll think about it,...but this is all so weird to me. I am your teacher still...It's almost more like you just want to see your mother get fucked..."

It seems like she still has a bit more composure left, than I thought. I'll need to work harder for her to loose that some day...Right now I decide to just lay back enjoy letting her do her thing, stirring up her insides with my cock thoroughly.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:09 pm

"As I said, since the change Ive found out my parents are both very open about these things. My mom has done naughty things with me and Marcus. I only mention her because I think she'd want to help." I do nod though as I say "Yeah, its been a strange weekend... mhmm, but I'm glad I could make you feel better." I lean in to give her a softer kiss on the lips to help cheer her up.

She seems quite happy to do just that, her breasts dangling above your head as she moans and starts to buck and bounce faster and harder. "Cum with me Mister Bell...ah... make sure to drain as much as you can into me!"
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:18 pm

Her eyes wider a bit as you mentioned how we all had fun together on friday. She smiles though as you admit it has been a strange weekend and says "You definitly helped me feel better~", before kising you back.

My breathing gets heavier with every second she bounces and bucks now in earnest on top of me and fucks her womb to pieces with my cock. I shout "Yes Professor Stein!" and finally buck my hips up one time as I arch my back. It takes a few minutes of groans and grunts as I cum so much into her innermost depths that a small bulge forms in her stomach, but I follow her command to give her as much as I can.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:31 pm

Melting into the kiss a bit, I hum a little before asking "Want me to come in early tomorrow to help relieve some stress before classes start~?"

Stein continues to ride you throughout your own orgasm as she climaxes too, managing to keep from screaming loudly and instead just letting out a very long and lewd moan and purr out as her cunt and womb does its best to milk you dry. Your sure she's at least partially successful, as you think you could perhaps manage one more round if needed.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

think this is good for the current lewdness with them~
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:40 pm

"E-Ehm...sure...why not. But we'll have to make sure no one notices..." she tells you unsurely. Seems like you at least got her to open up a bit more.

Still lodged firmly inside her I tell her. "So, I said I would fuck both your holes...and I could" I let my dick throb a bit to prove my point. "But I think we better spare your ass for next time. Then we both have something to look forward to~"
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:45 pm

"Mmhm... I agree... something tells me you have some plans of sorts today after all." The Principal says as she slowly pulls off, her womb keeping the cum in as she smiled and said "I'll be happy to try and smooth things over, though I'm sure your going to be bombarded by questions about this..."

I smile and nod to Mrs. Bloom, then ask "W~Would you want to help us look at the notebook and try to figure things out? E~Even if we can't find a way to reverse it... duplicating that kind of potion could be a big thing!"
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:59 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I can take over the principal again ^^

"It would be helpful enough for you to inform the teachers, that Cody had an accident in the lab and is a female now. The rest will problably lay on us, but I hope we can come again, if some major problems arise..." I turn to you and Mrs. Bloom "Yeah, I already worked through a fair bit of the notebook to identify the vials we had and extracted some info on how to make them...but I left my notes at home..." Mrs. Bloom thinks a bit "Sure. Come to me after classes and we'll see what we can do..."
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:13 pm

Nodding, I give Mrs. Bloom a tight hug before standing and bowing to the Principal as I say "Thank you very much, this pulls a huge weight off my shoulder!" Indeed, I'd been very worried they wouldn't believe us and I wouldn't be able to get back into the school and could get in trouble for skipping days.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:24 pm

The principal sat down "It's fine. Just don't get into too much trouble, would you?" She exhaled, remembering you clearly were not the type to get into no trouble. We both make it out of there and I turn to you sighing in relief. "That was...weird to say the least, but also went better then expected. So what do you wanna do next. I can just bring you home and go continue my work on the book, if you have no further plans..."
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:59 am

"I~I'll try my best ma'am." I say, bowing to both teachers before following you on out, blushing brilliantly as I nod and say "Almost seems like we're in one of those pervy hentai games at times... we've had sex with my parents and our teachers..."
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:11 am

"Yeah...and I somehow doubt that was the last encounter with them...seems like you got lucky and hit the harem route in your personal eroge" I respond laughing
Tes

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games