A drastic Change[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A drastic Change[Kuragari]

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 13, 2019 9:23 am

"You too mom!" I call out as I head off to school, and once I'm inside, I make my way to Mrs. Bloom's office and knock on the door. A part of me was tempted to just open it, but I wasn't sure if I'd find her in a compromising situation or not, and so wanted to give her a chance. "It's me! Here to help out like I said I would!"
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon May 13, 2019 9:35 am

"Eh!...yes?" You hear her say first flusted that unsure. Getting in you see her sitting at her desk. Her legs were crossed and tipping nervously and her face red from remembering what had happened yesterday.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 13, 2019 9:37 am

Smiling and locking the door, I walked on over to her and sat on her desk as I asked "So, how would you like me to help out this morning? I'm game for anything."
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon May 13, 2019 9:49 am

She looks away nervously and says "Well...your mouth felt really good yesterday." Simultaniously you could See her dress tent up while she said this.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 13, 2019 9:53 am

I smiled at that, spreading my legs and allowing her to see the panties I was wearing as I said "I have two other holes I could use as well you know~"
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon May 13, 2019 10:09 am

Her face looks like in a anime minus the actual blood coming pur of her nose as her mind processes what you just said. She stands up inbetween your legs pulling you im for a passionate kiss before she pulls you off to bend you over her desk without a word. You only her her breath in you ear and feel her bulge against your butt as she hastely hikes up both your undergarment
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 13, 2019 10:12 am

I blush and squeak but welcome the kiss, moaning happily as she gets to work getting ready to use me... feeling my own excitement growing as I have the random thought pop into my mind that this feels more... right then last night with me having a cock had been. Sure, that'd been fun... but this felt almost like... like it was how I was supposed to be.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon May 13, 2019 10:21 am

Your thoughs how right this all feels sink deeper so, when she pulls your panties down to your thighs and fishes out her cock sawing it back and forth between your cheeks before spits onto it and claims the only hole of yours she hasn't yet. Her now slick head pushes against your backdoor and the pressure reminds you just how mich you like to get fucked.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 13, 2019 10:22 am

Shuddering and moaning, I recalled what my mother had told me as I relaxed my backdoor, trying to help get her in faster as I whimpered and said "C~Come on Mrs. Bloom, I need it too... f~fuck... g~go as hard and fast as you want. I~I can take it."
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon May 13, 2019 10:30 am

She thrusts hard and burries herself inside you. Your thights are pushed against the edge of the table and one of her hands holds your head down on it. She doesn't give you much Time to adjust before she beginst pounding into you from behind.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 13, 2019 11:26 am

Crying out as she starts to eagerly pound at me, my head buzzed and tingled in a familiar way as I let my teacher use me... use me and my eager, cock hungry holes that felt soo good when they were being filled. I gripped the desk and rocked my hips back, the sound of flesh smacking against flesh only egging me on.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon May 13, 2019 1:21 pm

She fucks you on her desk like that for a good 10 minutes. Your drool pools on some piece of paper on her desk to which the side of your face is pressed upon. Her cock is now hard as rock and you can feel her veins whenever she lunges forth into your defenseless little hole. It throbs more and more and then she cums. You feel 4 ropes of cum fire into your bowels coating them white and willing you with warmth while she is hunches over you and lets out a long drawn moan ending with a shudder.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 14, 2019 1:55 pm

I squeal and cry out in orgasmic glee not once, but three times as she fucks me so brutally. I find myself quivering and quaking as my cunt wraps tightly around her shaft and tries to wring more cum out of her, my heart racing a mile a minute as I pant and try to regain some of my senses.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Wed May 15, 2019 7:39 am

She shudders one last time and then falls back in her chair. Her cock withdraws from your ass with a lews pop and her face is one of pure bliss. In equal parts because of the orgasm still coursing through her and the beautiful view of your naked butt bent over right in front of her on her table. "That was just...wow...maybe your accident really wasn't that bad~" she tells you and after some more breathing and admiring her view she leans in grabbing your cheeks and pleasing your abused hole with her tungue.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 15, 2019 7:58 am

"I~I've been coming to that conclusion too." I moaned out as she started tonguing my rear, wriggling and squirming atop her desk as I tried to sit up just a bit, rather than be pressed to the desk. My slit was drooling in equal measure and surely added to the mess she head on her desk now.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon May 20, 2019 3:33 pm

She continues to please you with her tungue a few more minutes cleaning up the mess she made before leaning back and giving you a slap on your cheek. "I really hope this becomes a regular thing. Because my day has just gotten a lot better and I can't imagine some annoying students could even try to ruin my mood~" she says with a beaming smile.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 22, 2019 2:41 pm

I could only blush at that a bit, but I smile and nod my head as I go and say, "Sure, I'd be happy to make this a daily thing. I can already feel like the rest of the day is going to be better now too, but just let me know if you knew little bit more relief later."

After that, she had anything else to say or ask, I went ahead and made off towards my own classroom for first period.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Wed May 22, 2019 3:17 pm

On your way to the classroom suddenly you get pulled to the side. It was me laughing a bit as you recognise me. "Morning. I hoped to catch you before class~...You remember our little bet? Or was your mother's pussy so good you forgot?~"
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 24, 2019 3:15 am

I yelped in surprise, almost expecting or thinking that it might be some other student, but when I see it's you I relax as I blush and nod. "I remember our little bet… Are you going to make me do something now or were you just going to check and make sure I remembered?"
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Fri May 24, 2019 11:04 am

"I have a little surprise for you~...let's go to the club room and I'll show you." He answers you with a slightly predatory grin before beginning to lead you there. Your class would start in about 20 minutes so you had just a bit of time for whatever he had planned for you.

In there he closes the door behind you two. You were alone as expected and he walked over to his stuff to pull out a brown bag to hand you with a big smile across his face. Looking inside you can see a package apperantly 3 vibrating eggs and a remote inside. Now you clearly see where this is going...
Tes

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games