A drastic Change[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A drastic Change[Kuragari]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:29 pm

Finding her to enjoy those two places the most, I smile and lean down to begin suckling and nibbling on her clit as my hand reaches back to tease and tug roughly at her nipples, eager to get her to cum once before I stuck my throbbing shaft inside her.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:39 pm

She moans out more and clutches your head, ruthly sliding her fingers through your hair. You feel her muscles contract periodically, her nipples harden between your fingers and soon her legs lock up around your neck, while she screams out your name. She really must have been riled up from the teasing downstairs. Her upper body lifts of the bed during her shudders and random spasms before she falls back down relaxing and breathing heavily.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:46 pm

I soon bring my explorations to a stop, smiling as I smack her breasts lightly and ask "S~So, h~how bad does My lewd Mommy want her daughter's c~cock? Enough to beg like a slutty whore?"
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:20 am

She mewls from your smack a bit, but then purrs "Of course~...I want you to take that hard...throbbing cock of yours and ram it deep inside me!" Her hands get between her legs and she spreads her lips for you to see her still rythmically constrictint hole. "You can be as rough as you want~ Take out these feelings you've had bottled up for years~"
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:37 pm

Once again, with such an invitation placed before me, I can't really hold back. I pounce her again, slamming my cock into her depths as I cry out and begin to erratically and wildly thrust and slam away at her as I work do just as she suggested.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:59 am

Your mother cries out at your sudden entrance. But after the shock passes she purrs and moans loader with every one of your thrusts. Her wet tunnel clings and quivers around you, stimulating you even further.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:20 pm

Shivering and shaking as her channel clings to and ripples around me, her muscles working over every single inch of my throbbing manhood, I found it hard to do it this way and soon pulled my Mother up into my lap, claiming her lips as I let her ride me and be fucked by me as I continued to move my hips to drive my pole into her writhing honeypot.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Thu May 09, 2019 4:06 pm

Your mom is a bit disoriented at first thanks to her blindfold and recent orgasm but smirks when you clain her lips and places her hands of either side of you head gliding through your hair while she passionately makes out with you. She starts by grinding into your hips but picks up the pace fairly quick until you hear the sounds of flesh clapping against each other once again. Her breathing becomes much more labored with this and you feel her hot breach wash over your face whenever she gets a chance inbetween making out.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 10, 2019 4:20 am

With mother so eagerly rocking into my thrusts and clinging to my shaft, I can only moan and pant as I keep bucking my hips and holding on to her. The pleasure keeps rising I feel so close, but I try to hold out so that I can climax right along with her.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon May 13, 2019 7:29 am

She stops kissing you and instead pushes on your chest until you fall over onto your back. The bed catches you soflty. She gets up on her feet balancing herself with her hands on your tummy in a squatting postion and moans out loadly with each crashing down of her hips that follows soon after. Her slick and warm flesh envelopes you over and over.

"Yes...yes...YES" and a load grunt with her slamming down hard on last time signal her orgasm to you. Her head swings back and her pussy spasms around you trying its best to milk you for all you have. She gets up while shaking to let herself fall down and prolong the feeling even more for a few times througout.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 13, 2019 8:08 am

As I'm pushed down, and as I feel her milking my sensitive rod for all it could give, I moaned and came, my shaft spasming and firing off enough cum that it felt like I'd been building them up from each time I orgasmed while in this body. A part of me worried I might knock her up, but the rest of me was too busy enjoying the ecstasy I was feeling.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon May 13, 2019 8:23 am

"You know filling up you own mother like that. What would your father Day? ~" she finally says after winding down and slumping down so her head now lays on your shoulder. You weren't sure how much of it was roleplay or just to tease you. Your cock stays semi hard in her from the slight movement between the two of you.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 13, 2019 8:29 am

I can only blush and sputter weakly at that, unable to form a response as I recover from my own high and the fact that I'm still semi hard in her and I feel her walls clinging to me doesn't help in that matter... "F~FUck I'm glad this is temporary... i~if I had both all the time I think I'd go crazy..."
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon May 13, 2019 8:39 am

She laughs at that exhaustedly. "Doesn't sound to bad to me~" she says wiggling her hips a bit. "Sooo...2 holes down. One to go~" she whipers in your ear." Or do you just want to sleep like this to be nice and ready for your 'first' day of school tomorrow?"
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 13, 2019 8:43 am

Shivering and shuddering, I simply wrap my mother in a hug and rolls us onto our side. The movement nearly makes me hard again as I remain inside her, but I shake my head as I say "I~I feel pretty drained now... s~so resting sounds good to me."
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon May 13, 2019 8:51 am

And so she pulls a blanket over both of you and soon after you drift away to sleep. You wake up still in your mothers embraze but without a male appendage once again. You remember your lost bet to marcus and your promise to Mrs. Bloom and just know this was going to be a pretty crazy day.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 13, 2019 8:55 am

Waking up in bed with Mom and nestled against her breast left my head rather fuzzy, so I had to try and wrack my brains to remember what the bet and promise was as I tried to get myself up and ready for school.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon May 13, 2019 9:01 am

As you got up you mom groans but doesn't wake up herself yet. You make it to the bathroom when you remembet that Marcus has one command or dare for you wich he told you he will use today and you told mrs. Bloom you will tend to her needs in her office in the morning. Through all that you also still wander how the other might react to you being a girl
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 13, 2019 9:03 am

Blushing as I recall both, I find myself hurrying to get ready, knowing that if I was going to help Mrs. Bloom I'd need to head in to school a bit earlier. I tried not to think about what you would have me do, or what my fellow students would think about me being a girl now.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon May 13, 2019 9:17 am

Your mother just catches you leaving and tells you to have a great day when you vanish put of your Front door. The way to school is short and being a bit early there weren't many people in the halls on your way to her office. The door is closed. Will you knock or just see how she reacts to you barging in?
Tes

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games