Teacher's Pet [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Teacher's Pet [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:08 am

She chuckles and leans in to sensually purr "Well, I can't help it when I have such a cute student~ I've had my eye on you for quite a while now actually. I do hope is not a problem, especially my extra equipment."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:11 am

I Shuddered and Blushed, Feeling like, I'd done something Like, for some Reason I needed to make it up to her "I~It's fine."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:37 am

"Good~ Then from now on, your my Teacher's Pet, and I'll be sure to take very, very good care of you as long as your a good boi~" She says with a smile as she carries you into the bathroom and sets you down, getting to work on the shower... seemed you were going to take it together!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:39 am

I Squeaked and Blushed as I Sat and watched.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:52 am

As soon as she got the water warm, she smiled and purred as she stepped in and gave you a come hither gesture and "Come on in, the water's fine and I don't bite too hard~ most of the time."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:57 am

I Shivered but nodded and Stumbled in.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:40 am

She grabbed you as you nearly tripped in, your face ending up in her breasts again as she chuckled and rubbed softly at the back of your head.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:42 am

I blushed as I was pressed against her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:50 am

She hums and runs her hands up and down your back as she asks "Want it to just be a regular shower where we help clean each other... or be up for some more fun~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:47 pm

I Blinked and Blushed "I don't think I can get hard right now." I said embarrassed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:52 pm

She smirks, groping your ass as she says "But I can... and I can show you how much fun it can be on the receiving end~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:54 pm

I Blushed a Fair bit still incredibly nervous about anything to do with that.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:58 pm

She hums, considering for a moment before smiling and saying "Why don't you try touching it... caress and stroke it a bit, get a feel for it."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:00 pm

I Bit my Lip, before slowly poking it and watching it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:09 pm

Poking it makes it twitch a bit more, remaining quite hard, and watching it for a moment as warm water cascades down you both has the tip start to bead with pre. Lizzy smiles and observes as you do so, her gaze patient but clearly aroused as she drinks in your cute form.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:13 pm

I Blushed and poked at her cum slit unsurely.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:24 pm

She shivered and moaned a bit at that, pre leaking forth a bit more and coating your fingers as she smiled and gave you an encouraging nod.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:28 pm

I blushed and tried to gently finger it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:35 pm

She let out quite a lewd whimper of pleasure as you stuck your finger in and began to softly pump it, the pre leaking forth from it making it easier to do as her cock twitched and spasmed.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:02 pm

I Blushed "D~Does that feel good?" I asked embarrassed.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games