Teacher's Pet [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Teacher's Pet [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:49 pm

She smiled and hummed at that, running her hands teasingly up your spine. "And of course, the question is just what kind of fun would you prefer that to be mhmm?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:40 pm

I Gasped and my own Cock humped at her at the pleasurable sensation of her hand running up my back, I coughed for breath "W~What, We, What, H~Huh?" I stuttered out.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:40 am

She smirked as she spread her legs, showing off her slit as she cooed "You can dive right in with your cock if your in the mood... or you could use that cute mouth on both my naughty bits. We could even lay on the couch so I could suck you off too~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:33 am

I Went Wide eyed and Without a Thought slammed eagerly into her and started humping away at her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:01 am

She let out a surprised gasp, but chuckled as she pressed your face to her breasts and guided one hand to a tit and the other to her own rod. She then nibbled on your ear as she started gripping and rippling around your rod.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:36 pm

I Moaned and Shivered, Sucking on one tit, Playing with the other and jacking her off as I thrust into her, eager to fuck and fill her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:38 pm

As you got into it, she sneaked a hand around and slipped two fingers into your ass, adding to the pleasure and lewdness a she moaned and rocked her hips to the pace of your thrusting.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:01 pm

I Moaned and lost myself in the pleasure and eagerness this was amazing!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:03 pm

This continues for a bit, though as you feel her and you getting closer to climax, she slows down just a bit as she asks "Mhm, does my naughty bunny want to taste my milk again, or his own~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:26 pm

I Whined softly but slammed into her, I wanted to cum inside her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:05 am

Not getting an answer doesn't sem to bother her any as hrr pussy clamps down around you as she cums, a stream of her thick white cream shooting up and splattering on your face and chest.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:22 pm

I Slammed into her pussy to the base and began cumming inside her practically collapsing against her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:49 pm

Her cunt happily milked you of every last drop as she pulled your lips to hers and claimed them again, tongue dominating and rubbing all over your mouth.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:07 pm

I was tired and exhausted truthfully so I just let her kiss me, weakly trying to kiss back.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:04 am

The kissing lasted for about five minutes before she finally stopped and stretched as she said, "I think it's time we both head up and take a shower, don't you think?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:30 am

I Shuddered and Blushed slowly nodding.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:40 am

Before you can actually get up, she surprises you by picking you up bridal style and tear you up the stairs towards the bathroom. Along the way one hand gropes at your rear while she lavishes your ears with kisses and nuzzles.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:43 am

I Squeaked and Blushed heavily not sure what to do and stunned at her attention.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:50 am

She seemed amused at this, tilting her head as she gave one of your ears a little nibble and an ass cheek a pinch as she asked, "Not expecting to have this sort of thing happen to you were you?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:53 am

I let out another Squeak and shook my head dumbly.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games