Teacher's Pet [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Teacher's Pet [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:17 pm

PC:
eaenidu Wrote:Name: Alec Jones
Appearance: https://www.weasyl.com/static/media/61/e0/8a/61e08ade38b6fc18a0170f343a03024c6b3e3af39ca0db75c4bbce5368eeb7c8.png
Bio:A Young a Cute Bunny Boy Alec Mostly Focused on his school Work and had a few, but close friends, unlike most in high school Alec and his friends didn't really care about the "Herb/Carn" Divide So what he was a bunny, Yes his best friend was a Tiger Girl Fuck off. Recently His Parents had to go on business trips and one of his Teachers Miss Addams offered to take him in for a while so he wouldn't have to be alone.

Your parents had just dropped you off at Miss Addams home, a decent sized house in the suburbs that had a big yard in the front and back, with the back looking to have a pool while the front had a garden with what looked like grape vines growing. Her own car was parked next to the garage, but there was no sign of her yet, though she had just texted you that she would be out in a few.

She was widely regarded at school as one of the, if not the hottest, teacher in the entire building. An absolute MILF, and now you were going to get to spend three months with her! You were going to be the envy of girls and boys alike at the school. And who knew, maybe you'd get a chance to see her naked!
Kuragari

Re: Teacher's Pet [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:28 pm

I Blushed as I Walked up to the Door with my Stuff to wait for her, it was kinda embarrassing but it made me happy at the same time, I was a bit unsure what to do as I waited.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:33 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

The door opens a moment later, right after you set your bags besides you, as Miss Addams opens the door. She was wearing a very tight, form fitting sports bra and a matching black skirt that ended just above her knees, along with a red bandanna on her head. In one hand was a bottle of whiskey and the other a wrench, but she had a wide and inviting smile that everyone at school loved as she said "Hey Alec, come on in. Give me a moment to set these down and I'll help carry your things in~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:38 pm

I Blinked "Oh Okay Miss Addams." I said Blushing softly, my house had no Alcohol so the Bottle surprised me, Turning and Bending over I Grabbed some of the bags and turned back around with a nervous and cute smile as I looked up at the taller woman and entered the house.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:41 pm

Your teacher had a bit of a blush on her own face and had shifted posture slightly, but she had set aside her booze and tool and moved to grab the rest of your bags as she gestured to set them by the stairs. "Ya hungry? I ordered a half and half pizza earlier so I got some leftovers for you in the fridge. I can take your bags up to the room you'll be using, first on the right at the top of the stairs."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:43 pm

I nodded and smiled "Thanks Miss Addams." I said cheerfully and set off to get some food, hopping a little and my tail wiggling as I Did, I was hungry thanks to my parents hurrying around.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:55 pm

There was a pizza with six six slices left on it, all big, four of them vegetarian and two being meat lovers. There was also a wine cooler sitting next to it, with a note saying "If your feeling adventurous, since this is the weekend. - Lizzy"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:58 pm

I Didn't actually know what it was and just thought it was some weird soda or something, I took two Vegi Slices and ate them while Drinking the Odd Soda.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:01 pm

It takes a moment to realize what the 'soda' is as while it has a bit of bubbliness to it, it's also got a tiny bit of a burn and kick to it that you start to notice after your fourth or fifth sip. Miss Addams, or Lizzy, probably short for Elizabeth, was letting you drink alcohol! And it tasted rather nice, went with the pizza and... mhm, was making you feel nice and relaxed.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:03 pm

As around my fourth Sip I had decided to Guzzle it, my Realization Came with th Fact I was looking at an Almost empty bottle....She was so cool, Giggling to myself I finished it and the Pizza and threw away the trash, before deciding to look for her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:18 pm

You don't immediately find her, but you do find your stuff sitting in the guest room she had mentioned. It was about the same size as your room, so no big deal there. There was a speaker in the corner of the room near the ceiling, but you couldn't seem to figure out a way to turn it on so you kept looking, eventually finding her coming out of the garage as she took her bandana off and stretched, not seeming to mind or at least didn't seem aware of your gaze until she finished.

"Enjoy the food? Oh, and when your here you can just call me Lizzy, no need to bring school here unless you misbehave." There was an almost sly look to her as she said that last bit, but you don't think anything of it as your body begins to buzz lightly from the drink.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:22 pm

I Blinked and Gave a little Ditzy giggle and smile "Okay Lizzy~" I said happily my eyes lidded from the drink I'd had "Food was Good, I was thinking of having a nap, Maybe a shower First, Mom and Dad were up all night so I didn't sleep or get a shower today." I admitted.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:39 pm

"Well feel free, and hollar if you need anything~ I'll be doing some exercises in the living room, showers the second door on the left upstairs and there's a bathtub in the downstairs bathroom, though it's a bit on the small side." Her eyes roam over you for a moment before she walks past you, her hand... her hand definitively brushing across your ass as she passes.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:42 pm

I Shivered but went up to go shower, making sure to grab some pants, mostly cause the shower would give me an excuse to jack off over Lizzy without being caught.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:55 pm

After stripping down and making sure the door was closed, you part the shower curtain and the first thing you see is three differently sized dildo's just sitting nearby with some lube labeled "Fake Cum". But of more surprise to you is... one of those cocksleeve toys sitting on the opposite side.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:59 pm

I Stared at the Cock Sleeve toy, frozen in shock, did she have like a son or a husband or something?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:04 pm

You think about it, how you'd seen a few pictures of her around the house so far when looking for her, and none of them involved another guy save a family photo. Your buzzed brain does however latch onto two ideas... the first is that she knows she's a milf, and has been so kind as to leave you something that will let you vent your frustrations over not getting a go at her... the other idea revolves around latching onto a detail of a beach pic of her in a swim suit and something that you hadn't really noticed then, a slight bulge between her legs...

... naah, it couldn't be that... could it?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:11 pm

I Giggled and shook my head just climbing in and thinking I was just Drunk I focused on Washing up and just going to nap it off, not even noticing the white gunk on my towel when I used it to wipe down, leaving it their I stumbled off to nap, only wearing my pajama bottoms, they hung halfway down my ass almost showing both it and my own junk off as I got into bed to sleep.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:16 pm

You eventually drift off, though after a time your ears pick up a soft, alluring lullabye that helps to make you... sink further into sleep. Your mind drinks in the sound... while your sub-conscious picks up soft, barely audible whispers...

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

A hypnotic file is playing in the music with the purpose of making you more submissive and open to suggestion. It loops five times before simply playing the soft music
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:21 pm

I Hummed and the soft music kept me asleep for a while, when I woke up it was with a sleepy stumble not even realizing the only reason my PJs stayed up was thanks to my boner through the hole in the front, thanks to my Rather Confused sleepy feeling I was looking to cuddle someone, for comfort since This was actually the first time my parents weren't around, or to do my chores, I was suppose to do some right now right?
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games