Pokemon: Your the Pet Now [AnnaxKura]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pokemon: Your the Pet Now [AnnaxKura]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:20 am

I shiver and squirm at this, shifring and unknowingly presenting my nude ass to you as I now nuzzle into your hand. "Mmhm... Mama... Mama Ninetails..."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:29 am

I pet your nuzzling face as my cock prods your offered ass, moaning and licking the tips of your sensitive vulpix ears... "yeesss? d-dear... d-d-daughter?"
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:35 am

I just mumble something lovey dovey into your hand, still asleep as I tiredly lick at your palm. My virgin ass twitches from the prodding, but perhaps you should wake me first before taking it...

Or... you could use some of the new moves you knew you had... hypnosis being one of them... it didnt have tp be used to put someone to sleep...
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:49 am

I boop your nose with my icy snout. "Wake up darliiiiing" I coo, smiling gently. "nine... momma wants to show you something dear... taillls" I coo as my eyes glow dull purple.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:52 am

"Mmhmm?" I ask as I begin to open my eyes, shifting my head as I do so. This leaves the first thing I see as they open is your own glowing eyes, which makes me blink in confusion.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:54 am

shhhhhhhh niiiinnnnetails… listen to mmmmmmommmmmmmy ninnne….. quietly.... listen taaaiiiillllls…." I coo softly, sending psychic signals about feminization and subtle mental pushes toward being less... a boy and more a horny little bimbo.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:52 pm

My eyes gained slight purple spirals to them as I slowly nodded... your hypnotic suggestions and signals slowly seeping into my mind, though at first the only ones that stick is the one about being less of a boy... and a minor desire to be more feminine. You could continue using the power, but with the merging being so fresh still, it might leave you drained...
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:24 pm

I let it slip and fall away, keeping you dazed and doing my best to keep those thoughts in place... but I go no further, even as I spread your little rosebud with my tip... prodding ad testing you...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:24 am

Still in the throes of the dose of hypnosis you gave me, I moan and squirm a bit, looking up to you and after a moment asking "M~Mama... M~Mama Ninetails... wanna... mhm... not sure why... w~wanna see what it like... sex like a girl... d~don't know how though... head feel funny..."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:38 pm

I kiss you eagerly, gently prodding your ass as I kame out with my child and trainer eagerly, moaning as you accept the hypnosis... my sweet sweet child... lovely master... I break the kiss... "we.... adventure.... nine... today?" I ask, panting and barely resisting the urge to just fuck your ass brutally.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:19 pm

I nod my head, blushing at the prodding and finding my hips moving back slightly into it, almost encouraging it. After a moment, I find myself saying "M~Mama's so hot and hard... and it makes me feel funny and tingly... M~Mama need any help with it?"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:22 pm

I smile and nod, panting "nine... ninetails…. tails... momma..... momma needs.... help!!!" I moan, my cock twitching and throbbing with need.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:27 pm

With the bit of brainwashing I've ingested alongside the fact your my Mother, I find it suprisingly easy to say "Mama can do what she needs to then, and I'm happy to help! Just tell me what I need to do Mama!"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:31 pm

s-s-sick.... nine... suck it" I moan, panting as my cock dribbles cool sticky pre... "now...." I add, panting like a pokemon whore in heat, though I probably still am in heat from the necklace i'm still wearing.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:33 pm

I blush at that, and at first a thought that I'm a guy pops in... but then it's quitely pushed aside as the thought I don't really want to be a guy and I want to try and see what its like to be a girl flits through my mind.

So, with a smile, I nod and shift down, beginning to kiss and lick at your shaft with a brighter blush, working up to the tip before taking it in slowly, my head starting to spin a bit as I breath in your pheromones.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:42 pm

I moan and pant, whining my species quietly as you kiss and lap at me... my cock tasting like fresh snow, and yet also of sex and salty jizz.... especially when you lap my pre and start sucking my fat pointed tip... I reach down and pinch and pet your ears as I rock my hips to meet your sucking.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:59 am

I shiver with each lick and kiss I make before I reached the tip, where the taste makes my head but is more as I begin to part my lips and take your head in. I moan and squirm as my tongue gets to work circling around your tip and occasionally flicking at your slit. My eyes become even more lidded as you pinch at my ears and start forcing more of your shaft into my mouth.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:20 am

I hump and push in and out and in again as I rub those little nub ears... "good nine.... good vulpix!!!" I moan as I gently fuck you.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:46 am

I shiver at that, moaning around your tip as those thoughts float in and out of my head the more of your dick I take in, though I sadly stop at about four inches, unable to go against my gag reflex which has me tightening up around you.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:18 am

I pull back and gently fuck your face, now worrying too badly about deeper as i'm enjoying it so much already.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games