Pokemon: Your the Pet Now [AnnaxKura]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pokemon: Your the Pet Now [AnnaxKura]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:55 am

I nod my head, going ahead and getting up together all the things I packed for the journey even as I find myself thinking that is going to be a very different journey and from what I thought it would be before.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:14 pm

I wander around, being very nosey through what essentially is my own stuff.... though its obvious ninetales anna is the dominant personality over mommy... I cant look forward to our adventure more.
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:24 am

It doesn't take long for us to gather our things, though as we step by the door I end up looking up to you and I end up asking, "Uhm, should Mama Ninetails put anything on before going outside? Or… Is you being a Pokémon enough to not have anyone say anything?"
Last edited by Kuragari on Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:32 pm

I tilt my head. "I dunno… mmmmmm nnnnninetales… don't usually wear clothes?" I say, smiling and giggling at you and how cute you are... "would they ask more questions if a niiiinetales wore clothes?"

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:58 am

"M~Maybe?" I offered, saying "T~They'd probably ask questions about a Ninetails that looks human too..." This of course has me failing to note my own ears and tail...
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:30 am

I nod and giggle as your unknown ears twitch... "and what nnnnine about my foxy 'master' hmmmmmm tale?" I coo with a smile, giggling a bit as I nuzzle you, not ready to go outside yet.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:02 pm

I squeaked at this and spun around, finally realizing that I had a tail as my hands wander up to my foxy ears and I nearly fainted in shock.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:31 am

I giggle and chrrr, watching how you react curiously... just watching...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:55 am

I spin around for a bit, almost seeming to be trying to chase my tail, before stopping and deciding to say, "We won't worry about this… And will just pretend like everything is normal."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:16 pm

"Nine... ninetales" I reply, smirking and giggling as I only say my own name... already acting the part.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:00 pm

Nodding at this, I gulp and open the door, ready for us to stride out even as I feel nervous and excitement rush through me... for both the normal reasons and the more unusual ones we currently have.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:43 am

I follow along behind you, smiling at the nice sunny morning...

thankfully for you only a very few people are out already, and they're not really paying us any attention... unfortunately for you, first place you have to go is the pokecenter and... register me as your pokemon partner...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:08 pm

I gulp as we draw closer to the Pokemon center, noticing that now one or two people passing by are starting to look our way. Shivering and hurrying ahead, I walk on in and make for the counter, finding it weird in a way that I was registering you, my Mama, as my Pokemon...
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:35 am

I wave at the people staring, smiling and cooing "niiinetale… niiine" when they're near enough... once we're inside I smile and wave at the nurse, giggling...

"hello there...…." she says, trailing off with a dumbfounded look on her face as she sees you and then more respectively me... "uuuuuuh? h-how may I.... help you?"

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:36 am

I'm blushing brilliantly, having noticed how some reacted to seeing your open breasts and your currently sheathed cock and your slit... "I~I'm... I~I'm here to register this N~Ninetails as my Pokemon."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:40 am

"niiine…. hello... talesssss…" I coo, waving politely and smiling, licking my lips as my sheath spreads and my member starts creeping out...

"uuum, an... alolan ninetales?" She asks, obviously flustered, and staring at you as well... "I.... ive never... seen one.... like..." she stammers... before leaning over the counter and petting your floofy ears... behind you my tails are faintly glowing as I use Hypnosis on her to make her more 'open' to how CUTE you are...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:46 am

I fail to notice that as I squirm in place, which makes me unknowingly wriggle my ass in your direction. "L~Like her... y~Yes I know... s~she was... a~an unexpected gift from an aunt... I-" I then squeak as she starts petting my ears, but find myself enjoying it too much to pull away as I sway a bit more and find my eyes fluttering as I let out a murring sound.

You of course notice that your dick starting to creep out has drawn the eyes of one or two other female members of staff here at the pokecenter, who blush and try to focus on their work but keep glancing at them and your breasts.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:49 am

I sway my hips and put on a little show, giggling and cooing my name... smiling at you getting so submissive... "niiiiine?" I coo, moaning and reaching down to stroke my sheath...

The nurse giggles nad keeps petting the soft ears, sending funny signals through your head... 'submit, give in, enjoy, vulllllllllpix! soft, little, cute, kit, girly' Echoes in your head as she rubs, allowing me to stealthily and secretly invade your mind again, tweaking small little bits again.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:55 am

One of the girls, a young woman with bright turqouise hair, blushes and her eyes lock in on your sheathe, biting her lip as she rubs her thighs together, you sensing clear arousal from her. I in the meantime murr and yip, letting out a mumbled "V~Vulpix... V~Vul... enjoy... p~piz... s~soft... c~cute kit... g~girly... V~Vul..."

It's subtle, but you again see my form become just a bit more androgynous. It's going to take time before I'm fully morphed and molded as you desire... but watching it happen is arousing all the same.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:11 am

I moan and keep teasing myself, and the cute turquoise haired woman with my soft stroking as I stop messing with your head, yo use mhappy enough to keep it up...

"such a cute vulpix aren't you..." The nurse mumbles, petting your ears before grabbing and rubbing your tails softly... "such a good cute vulllllpix…. good girl..." she says, smiling as she pets, strokes, and rubs you softly...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games