Pokemon: Your the Pet Now [AnnaxKura]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pokemon: Your the Pet Now [AnnaxKura]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:41 pm

That wild need is soon rewarded, as you feel me slam up into you and begin to pour forth my hot, creamy seed into your eager depths. While my cock wasn't as good now as you'd hoped in size, I still gave plenty or cream to sate the primal desires. Following on it's heels was my mother, who gasped and began to spasm with you as she proceeded to flood your muzzle with her own delectable honey as she screamed in pure ecstasy.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:29 am

I gulp and slurp her juices as you fill me, feeding that inner fire and only making me more horny and needy.... I hump and ride you for a few more minutes, unhappy with the lack of pleasure and fulfillment of this mind melting heat.... my brain leaking out of my cunt with each drop of sex juice... I jump up. "niiiiiiiine!!!!" I bark at your mother, a tail wrapping her wrist as I tug her... "TAILLLLS!!!!!!!" I demand as I walk out of the room, leaving you unconscious from fucking you and unintentionally using sleep.

I sniff and tug your mother, sniffing my wat to her room... it smells of sex, I can smell your parents years of love and life in there... I growl... "niiiinnnnnntails!" and look at her, then the bed... after she walks in I kick the door closed and shove her down onto the bed, pouncing atop her and ramming my puffy fox pussy against her own cunny as I force a kiss upon her lewdly... I keep humping her and making out with her as a Hidden Power awakens and triggers, a blinding flash of light exploding from us as we orgasm..... "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKYESSSSSSSSSSSSSS" "NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNTAIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!"
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:13 am

As the blinding flash recedes, you find yourself feeling... different. But not in a bad way, oh no. Your body is thruming with pleasure and untapped potential as energies and abilities most Pokemon nor humans would ever have lay at your fingertips...

What's more, as you open your eyes and gaze upon yourself, the thoughts and desires of my mother begin to surface... especially those directed towards me. She was you and you were her, and oh my was she quite the naughty vixen~ the things that she had wanted to do to me... mhm, and now you wanted them too. But the difference now was that you could do those things...

Oh yes, with this form you could get exactly what both of you desired from me...
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:20 am

I moan and pant... "niinnnn…. og…. my.... I feel... tail... so.... soooooooooo" I moan and pant, unable to finish speaking as I shiver and rub my body... starting to masturbate eagerly, that is, till you wander in and I present myself... "ooohhhh… niiinnntails…. haaaiiii honey!"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:33 am

It was the better part of ten minutes before I wandered in, though much to your delight as I see you my eyes go wide and my cock springs back to full hardness. Of course, those same new desires flow through you as well, and you feel the energies within you to make them a reality... you could use your gift to give my cock the girth you desired to fill you... but you could also grow one yourself and begin to make me your bitch, your darling bitch boi son...
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:41 am

I moan and present my pussy *oh honey, niinnnne… mommy.... taiiil.. mommy anna.... is so horny... c-come here" I moan, humping the air as my tails twitch and wiggle... "tailllllls…. please honey.... FUCK your momma slut NINETAILS!!!! POKEWHORE!!!!" I yowl, squirting juices all over myself.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:53 am

"M~Mama?" I at first squeak, but as I again drink in your scent and gaze into your eyes, I somehow know its true that you and my mother have merged. And more importantly I can hear the need coming from you.

Without another moments waste, I scramble onto the bed and take hold of your rear, then slam my twitching fuckpole into your hot and cold depths.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:00 am

I yowl and scream as you ram inside me, my hybrid pussy so deeply cold and yet deeper down its incredibly hot as you hump and fuck my needy hole... "NIIIIINE, GOOOD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS NINETAILS" I squeal, my voice wavering between human and pokemon as I tap into that hidden power to make you better, bigger.... BIGGER!!!! MORE AND BIGGER!

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:06 am

I gasp as that energy takes hold, my cock throbbing and twitching as it gets an inch and a half thicker, while it extends to nine inches in length. I also feel a strange tingling on the top of my head as my ears quiver...

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

i figured he could get ice vulpix ears and then later the tails but thatd be it poke tf wise
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:07 am

I moan as you get bigger, but my body is too needy... it needs a PROPER COCK!!!! so I pour every bit of energy I can into you, forcing you to change more.... improving you as much as I can as I moan and pant, an incredible orgasm nearing as I feel the power and your slowly improving dick growing bigger...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:48 am

Reaching a good three inches thick and a foot long now, I wildly hump into you as my ears shift and relocate to the top of my head, the cute silver blue fox ears twitching as I let out a feral yipp. "M~Mama... y~yiff yipp so g-guuud... feels all tingly all over...♡"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:01 am

"nine.... I.. I know honey.... I feel.... it too... so.... taillllls…. good dear.... I... I love... nine... love you so much.... my.... my little..." I moan and scream "NINETAIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!" as I orgasm, the last remnants of my Hidden powers flooding through you and back into me... as my clit pulses and grows into a huge 16 inch long 4 inch thick ninetails cock, GUSHING cold yet hot sticky yellow pokecum all over your body.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:07 am

I sque in surprise at this, the surfe of energy causing me to cum as I fill your depths with my own creamy load... though as I take in the scent of your new spunk as it showers down and coats me, I sway and moan as I mumble "Mama.... I-I feel funny now..."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:18 am

I'm too overwhelmed to do anything but say my species name... mumbline "ninetails" in variation happily as a hand mindlessly milks my dick of its sticky potent pokejizz… so perfect to make eggs... just like yours flooding my new improved hybrid womb.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:47 am

I squirm and sway a bit as I take in more of the scent before flopping onto the bed next to you as I pass out. You on the other hand find yourself learning from that very reaction that I am a beta... the pheromones in your new cum would have sent me into a breeding frenzy if I was an alpha...

Mmhm... which makes you the alpha...
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:51 am

I moan and kiss you, lapping my potent alpha pokecum as I drift off with you.... lost to pleasure and joy... and tomorrow we 'adventure...' this makes me even more happy, my two halves slowly fusing more and more, and the pokemon slut anna ninetails slowly becoming the majority dominant.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:03 am

The night goes by peacefully enough, but you wake up first, finding me cuddled into your embrace, face nestled in the valley of your breasts.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:10 am

I smile and pet your little alolan vulpix ears, smiling.... "mmmmm, my cute Daughter..." I coo quietly as I embrace and hug you.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:13 am

My ears twitch a bit at that but I don't yet awaken. This gives you some time to figure out how to begin this adventure, now that you were like this~
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:16 am

I contemplate that, technically im a pokemon and am fine as long as im with you... soooo, I decide I'll just go with you and be totally naked and all natural like a proper pokemon… I moan as my cock stiffens and slips free of its chilled sheath, prodding you

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games