Pokemon: Your the Pet Now [AnnaxKura]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pokemon: Your the Pet Now [AnnaxKura]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:59 am

More pre bubbles out of it for despite the cold I remain hot and rigid, my cock beginning to quiver more and more. "Anna... ah.. hah... wrap your lips around the tip... or at least that spot where the pre is coming out... a tasty treat will come out of it in a moment."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:40 am

I moan and merf… "vullll" as I crawl forward and stretch up to kiss and slurp that hole where the tasty nummy goo is coming out...
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:48 pm

You are quickly rewarded with what your desiring, a thick, creamy treat that is much thicker than the goo and sets your tastebuds ablaze as the seed that is already filling your tummy now claims your mouth.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:16 pm

I moan and try my best to gulp it all down eagerly, unable to fit and catch all of it... moaning and whimpering as so much spills and gooshes all over my fur and you...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:43 am

I smile and keep stroking your tails as this happens, chuckling as I say "You can always lick up what you didn't catch~"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:50 am

I moan and yipp "vullll… PIX.... pix pix villll vullllll" I moan and start rolling and rubbing into the now partially freezing cum all over us... moaning happily

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:52 am

I giggle a bit at that, my shaft finally starting to go limp as I hum and ask "Hows a bath sound? I could certainly use one now..." Especially with you freezing some of the cum to my skin which makes it tingle slightly.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:55 am

I pause "vull?" and tilt my head, cum splattered tongue blepping out at you as your jizz freezes into small streaks of off white ice I my fur...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:57 am

Snickering at the cute but lewd display, I scoop you up and move to bring us to the bathroom to get cleaned up, figuring we should work to do our best to make sure my Mother would have no idea what happened between us.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:01 am

I lick your cheek and rub on you, my tails smacking you rhythmically as I lick and love my master... "vullllpix… vull vulllll!" I foo as I rub and lick you, my pussy drooling cum and pussy juices all over you as I moan and start getting hornier again... my eyes looking over at the necklace again... as we leave the bedroom I calm back down, still leaking with engorged stiff teats running down my body as I rub on you happily. "vulll"

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:16 am

I giggle and turn the shower on, deciding to keep the water lukewarm as I wash us both off, not spending too much time in the water. As soon as we were both cleaned off, I dried you off, smilling and scratching your ears as it turns you into a floof ball... then it's back to my room to snuggle on the bed as I grab one of my combs and start brushing your fur...
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:17 am

I squirm and grumble at the lukewarm water, wanting cold as you work to clean me up... though I do enjoy you pining over me as you dry me and take me back to my new den... as you brush me I relax and puff little individual snowflakes every so often... my eyes mostly closed as you groom me...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:50 am

Humming as I groom you, I find myself getting a bit tired after that earlier fun, and when I set the comb aside, I end up pulling you close as I let my own eyes shut, nuzzling your forehead a bit as I begin to drift off...
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:53 am

I lick and nuzzle up against you.... rubbing my stiff teats against your body as I coo and drift off to fast sleep

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:55 am

A few hours pass and you find yourself the first to wake up. You see a note from my mother next to a plate of human food, and near it is a bowl of what smells like homemade pokefood. However, your eyes are again drawn towards that shiny stone... the last rays of the setting sun are slipping in through the window and making it glint like sunlight upon freshly fallen snow...
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:58 am

I moan and yipp quietly "vull?" as I stare at the stone, getting hot and needy again from its presence... before the amazing scented human and pokefood gets my attention.... I walk over and start chowing down on my pokefood hungrily and happily... once I finish it I start to sniff and nuzzle the prople food curiously...

when you wake you find me sniffing and threatening to eat your meatloaf... and the note pushed out of my way...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:03 am

"H~Hey now Anna, that's my food..." I say groggily as I sit up, trying to rub the sleep out of my eyes as I reach over to snatch the plate up... though I do take a small bit of the meatloaf off and hand it over to you to taste. I glance at the note, and decide in post waking up and half asleep state to use my feet to grab and bring it over.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:10 am

I nom and gnarl the meatloaf appreciatively, its so yummy that I pout and beg for more... "vull vulll vulllll… pix!" I cheer at you as you try to eat and grab the note. 'honey, you and your new pokemon were out cold... so I made some food for you two. I guess you had a shower and fleaned her up judging from the boxers and lack of other clothes?' The note reads, leaving you half embarrassed half thankful for your mom's calmness.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:23 am

I blushed at that, hoping that my mother hadn't picked up any smells of sex in the room... I had no clue how my mother would react to the idea of me having sex with my own Pokemon. As for your begging for my own food, I give one more smaller piece to you but shake my head at any attempts to get more.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:32 am

I gump down the bite and start begging for more... but when I get no reaction I growl and bite your boxers, and in turn bite uour package... its offly, painless as I 'bite' you, growling as I somewhat suck you through your shorts... wagging my tails behind me... GOOD anna gets...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games