Pokemon: Your the Pet Now [AnnaxKura]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pokemon: Your the Pet Now [AnnaxKura]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:32 pm

SHe gurgles and giggles at this, seeming quite broken in, at least for the moment, of her new state as she sways her ass and rubs at her bloated belly drunkenly.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:11 am

She'll balloon up with eggs soon enough, alolan vulpix or zorua eggs... I giggle and pet the horny little foxy ball. I look down and pet your ball, as I clip it onto MY pokemon belt, once hers...
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:33 am

You check the balls she had had, and find that only one of them had any pokemon in it... you can also feel a power thrum through you that you could use, if you so wished, to change the Pokemon inside to be more like you and your darling pets...
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:53 am

I zap her with her ball, sealing her inside and clipping her on my belt with a smile... then I open the other ball as I tap into that power, curious as to who's coming out to meet their new mistress... my body shivers as I watch.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:01 am

From out of the ball and a surge of your power... comes an Eevee, who lets out a yawn and stretches... then blinks and looks at you in confusion before nearly falling when she realizes she's standing on two legs.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:05 am

"nnnnnine…. hello darlling….. i'm your new mistress... Tales.... Ninetales… "I coo, smiling down at the cute eevee… another fox for my little group, so lovely.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:10 am

"E~Eevee?" She asks at first, seeming concerned for trainer, then says "E~Eev, eevee vee eevee h~happened to me?"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:30 am

"nnnine…. ninetales… there you go sweetie... tales... I changed you, after.... nine nine.... beating your trainer." I coo, kneeling down to pet the cute fluffy girl... "sooo…. ninetails… now you're mine. tales... to do with as I.... nine... want..." I add, pointing to my still hard dick, the throbbing member soon to be her focus...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:34 am

She blushes as she spots the throbbing rod of manmeat, which you also note at the same time makes my own pokeball quiver and shake a bit. She moans a bit, then squeaks and sits back up as you see her own cock springing forth... which given her reaction, she didn't have one before.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:37 am

I smile and whistle, chrring my name over and over a few times... now I get another toy to play with. "myyyymy nine... eeeeveeee… that looks.... tales.. .lovely..." I lean down and nuzzle, then lick her new cock... my breath cold on her hot male flesh.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:38 am

She squeaks, flopping onto her back as her cock throbs even further, my ball twitching even more as the Eevee looks rather lost and confused, but the blush on her cheek shows she's enjoying it...
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:42 am

I start to suck and kiss her cock, moaning at her cute, rather wold and feral flavor, a normal type with such a diverse future possible, or perhaps... ALL of the futures??? thoughts for another time as I suck her off, soon i'll have her fuck my slit and give ME eggs... then give her eggs too... I reach down and pet your ball soothingly....

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:54 am

Petting my ball actually has me pop back out, the silvery fur of an Alohan vulpix having spread a bit further... I'm now much more androgynous, and I stretch and squirm about happily as I blink and see you playing with a new friend. Now I too have a pokecollar, though my appearance makes the Eevee let out a squeak as she moans "W~Whats... E~Eeveee... W~what's going on?! W~Why... veeee eeevee this feel shoo... mhm...vee eev evee good?"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:12 am

"because.... niiinetales…. is a goooood trainer..." I reply, my tails lifting to show off my own slit, and also my cock to you behind me...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:18 pm

"M~Mama has new playmate?" I ask after a moment as I stretch some more, blushing as I hear the Eevee crying out in increasingly ecstasy. I in the meantime crawl over behind you, torn as I eye your slit and cock, not sure which to please first as I lick my lips.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:32 pm

I nod and pop back off Eevee's cock. "mmmmm ninetales is now a pokemon….. tales.... misytress…" I coo, petting the other still closed ball with my inflated little zorua in it... "mmmmmmmomma niiine…. will share..." I coo as I wiggle my butt for you, my taisl waving invitingly toward you.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:56 pm

With your butt waving invitingly at me, my cock twitches and I let out a yip as I rush over, spearing your slit with my cock... which at once feels both just right and yet not big enough... must be your desires to have me inside you conflicting with those thoughts of making me your daughter... though perhaps I could have a bigger cock and still be your naughty, slutty daughter....
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:10 pm

I moan around Eevee's dick as you mount me, though I do internally pout at how small you are... who says my daughter can't have a huge cock to please HER Mommy Ninetales. I moan and suck Eevee's cock, deepthroating her so I can lick her pussy too as I think about you, able to fuck and breed momma and get lots of eggs and siblings

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 01, 2019 5:34 pm

You feel another stirring of something within you, but with me thrusting away and you enjoying the taste of your Eevee, it's hard to focus enough to do anything... still, it gives you the vaguest idea of what you'll need to do later to ensure I'm exactly as you want me...
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Wed May 01, 2019 6:32 pm

I moan and slurp, eager to taste ALL of my lovely Eevee as you fuck me, my tails hug you as I hump the air... my body tingles and throbs with need and pleasure, between my lovely child and my new pet...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games