Pokemon: Your the Pet Now [AnnaxKura]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pokemon: Your the Pet Now [AnnaxKura]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:32 am

I keep this up for another minute, but when I finally manage to fumble my dick out, I quickly shift, lining my tip up with your slit. I take a few deep breaths before I begin to push inside, my average sized dick likely to be big in your current form as my eyes remain slightly hazy and lidded from your scent.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:16 am

I moan and yipp as you lick me wildly... then as you present your cock, you realize its actually pretty huge compared to me, spreading me immensely wide as you push inside me... I yowl and howl, fuck drunk with a single partial push...
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:31 am

Shuddering as your cold wet folds meet my hard, throbbing cock I start to rut away at you, panting as a few months worth of untended lust begin to work themselves out.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:44 am

I scream and yowl as you rut my cunt so forcefully its baffling to my brain... your HUGE COCK FUCKING MY TINY VIRGIN CUNT!!!!

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:51 am

I blush but smile as I hear your howls of pleasure, picking up speed as I start to stroke your tails with one hand while scratching your ears with the other. "Good Anna... f-fuck your so cold but so tight!"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:21 am

I moan and squirm, twitching, my tails flopping wldly in confused pleasure as you call me good... making me think good means I get THIS... GOOD is THIS... Anna GOOD Anna get THIS... as my mind makes this little connection of training I screeach and orgasm, my frozen juices gushing all over you as I freeze the far wall, and door, in a thin sheet of ice.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:15 am

New to this as you are, I gasp and shudder as my own orgasm quickly follows yours. Thick white hot strands of cum pump into you as I groan and spasm. Soon enough, I flop onto my side, still buried in your depths as I shiver from the icy embrace your cunt is giving me.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:08 am

I moan and pant... my belly bloated, pokemon sex organs tend to be VERY flexible to allow cross breeding and so many eggs... "vullllll <3" I coo, panting little puffs of ice crystals into the air with each breath as I rub against you... my soft fur icy and speckled with ice shards

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:16 am

I smile and blush, rubbing at your swollen belly before looking at the frozen sections of my room. "Good thing I'm leaving tomorrow hehe." I shake my head then look to the necklace as one of your snowflakes touches it and makes it shine for just a moment.

"Still don't know why Auntie said I shouldnt let you touch that."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:17 am

I only moan and look up at it, it making my cunt feel so amazing, especially around your cock right now... "vullll" I coo, wiggling my tails and butt to tease master, so I can be GOOD for him.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:22 am

This helps keep my cock hard, but I smile as I slowly start to pull off, rolling onto my back and pulling you onto my ches as I knead your ass again and bring your cunt and tailhole towards my lips while my own rod glistens with your juices.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:36 am

vullllll vulllll" I moan, trying to reach your cock, too small being on your chest to reach your cock as you lick and lap my holes, my leaky horny needy holes... "pix!!!" I moan as I squirt a bit more of y lovely cold pussy juices all over you.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:59 pm

As you realize that your too short to reach at my cock, your eyes catch on that shiny gem attached to the silver chain... something about it is calling out to you... if... if you touch it... you'll be long enough to reach your Master's dick... but... at the same time... you'd have to get away from his wonderful tongue...
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:43 pm

I moan and squirm, not wanting to leave this pleasure for even a second... the shiny... can wait, master feels too GOOD... master is GOOD

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:34 am

If I'm bothered by the fact you can't reach my own shaft, I give no sign of it as I continue to drink from your honeypot, occasional moan or groan sending echoes up into your depths and only adding to the pleasure you're experiencing.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:14 am

I moan and bobble around lewdly, shuddering and wining in pleasure... I cant stop panting snow and ice and leaking icy sex juices all over your face and chest.... I cant even think, going stupid with breeding need and pleasure.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:41 am

I only relent once I've gotten you to cum again, smiling as I let go of you and watch to see what you might do as my cock quivers and twitches with need.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:59 am

I crawl forward slowly, nuzzling and lapping at your huge chilled dick eagerly, my mind as numb as possible as I obediently please my master happily.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:04 am

"T~That's it, Gooood Anna." I coo as I groan and squirm at your ministrations. My rod quivers and begins to leak pre for you to sample aa I reach down to stroke your tails gently.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:59 am

I moan and lick, nuzzling and puffing ice and cool air along your stiff dick... obviously not big enough to suck your cock I eagerly lick and lap it.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games